Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,890 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Afriq JM Arbitrage System Owned By Jesam Michael Crashes With Millions Of Naira - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Afriq JM Arbitrage System Owned By Jesam Michael Crashes With Millions Of Naira (2739 Views)

Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions / Hackers Of AAS (afriq Arbitrage System) Have Been Caught / How Farmforte Owners Duped Investors Of Billions Of Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Afriq JM Arbitrage System Owned By Jesam Michael Crashes With Millions Of Naira by Wisdomkosi(m): 11:11pm On May 13, 2023
Afriq JM Arbitrage System Owned By Jesam Michael Crashes With Millions Of Investors Money

By Wisdom Nwedene

Afriq JM Arbitrage owned by a Nigerian identified as Jesem Michael Ubi has crashed with millions of investors money.

Afriq JM Arbitrage which has drawn so much popularity lately claims to be giving
a monthly ROI of 63.5% to investors.

The platform also claims to offer investors a chance to make huge profits through crypto trading.

However, just three months after it was launched, investors are crying bitterly and described it as another Ponzi scheme which has disappeared with millions of investors money.

Speaking with our correspondent, one of the top investors said he regreted investing his money into the platform.

According to him, "since April, the owner shutdown the website. We cannot withdraw our ROI or even our capital".

"He asked us to give him 30 days to work on the website but just when the 30 days will end on 15th May, he has asked us to give him another 30 days for another maintenance".

"We know it has crashed but he should just allow us to withdraw our capital".

Another investor who identified himself as Jeremiah said he invested over 2000 dollars after being introduced by a friend that it is a genuine platform.

"Just two days after I invested my hard earned money, the ROI stopped adding. I am in serious pain because I need to pay children school fees and house rent".

"The owner is really playing mind games with us. He doesn't allow us to even express ourselves on the Telegram group created".

"Once you complain on the Telegram platform or ask serious questions, you will removed immediately".

"We are calling on the security operatives to look into this Ponzi scammers and get them arrested".

Investigation by IgbereTV shows that the company claims that it is based and registered in the US, whereas its founder and all of its promoters reside in Nigeria and are Nigerians.

The platform also claims to use sophisticated trading bots to identify arbitrage opportunities.

However, there is no evidence to support these claims; it does not provide any information about how their algorithms work or backtesting.

In other words, there is no way to verify how its mind-blowing ROI is generated.

Meanwhile, efforts by IgbereTV to speak with the owner proved abortive as message sent to his known Facebook account was not replied as at the time of filing this report.

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1444950/afriq-jm-arbitrage-system-owned-jesam-michael-crashes-millions-investors-money/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afriq JM Arbitrage System Owned By Jesam Michael Crashes With Millions Of Naira by Obagreatdatoye(m): 11:21pm On May 13, 2023
Lol...money gone for good

2 Likes

Re: Afriq JM Arbitrage System Owned By Jesam Michael Crashes With Millions Of Naira by thorpido(m): 11:27pm On May 13, 2023
Another one....in DJ Khalid's voice.

4 Likes

Re: Afriq JM Arbitrage System Owned By Jesam Michael Crashes With Millions Of Naira by Wisdomkosi(m): 11:30pm On May 13, 2023
Investors Money are gone. AAS is another packaged scam.

2 Likes

Re: Afriq JM Arbitrage System Owned By Jesam Michael Crashes With Millions Of Naira by PrinceOfLagos: 11:51pm On May 13, 2023
Nigerians never learn , gullible people

No wonder there leaders treats them like trash

6 Likes

Re: Afriq JM Arbitrage System Owned By Jesam Michael Crashes With Millions Of Naira by Zakiman: 12:03am On May 14, 2023
AAS AFRIQ ARBITRATE goes nowhere. It will surely be back just as JM said. We that are Investors believe in God Almighty and believe in him 100% to return as usual.

1 Like

Re: Afriq JM Arbitrage System Owned By Jesam Michael Crashes With Millions Of Naira by Koralords: 12:09am On May 14, 2023
People still falling for this scams need to be jailed,there’s one useless girl on my status promoting ne cash point or so am just waiting make she dm me make I use Ogun swear for am

2 Likes

Re: Afriq JM Arbitrage System Owned By Jesam Michael Crashes With Millions Of Naira by tunjiajayi: 5:49am On May 14, 2023
Zakiman:
AAS AFRIQ ARBITRATE goes nowhere. It will surely be back just as JM said. We that are Investors believe in God Almighty and believe in him 100% to return as usual.

Scammer investor. This one na one of the catchers.

Them go soon catch you.

2 Likes

Re: Afriq JM Arbitrage System Owned By Jesam Michael Crashes With Millions Of Naira by onatisi(m): 6:24am On May 14, 2023
Another new set of fools have been scammed .
I am sure another set again is gearing and warming unto be scammed very soon. There will always be mugus and mimus in this world ..that is certain .

3 Likes

Re: Afriq JM Arbitrage System Owned By Jesam Michael Crashes With Millions Of Naira by inoki247: 6:30am On May 14, 2023
Lol ordinary Bet I no dey near m...

How people dey pack dere money put for breeze is what I don't know...

People putting money in all diz scam investment are not different from who go use him money buy Knockout Fireworks light am..

2 Likes

Re: Afriq JM Arbitrage System Owned By Jesam Michael Crashes With Millions Of Naira by Flexherbal(m): 6:56am On May 14, 2023
Many people leant their lessons after MMM, many did not.

1 Like

Re: Afriq JM Arbitrage System Owned By Jesam Michael Crashes With Millions Of Naira by ahiboilandgas: 7:23am On May 14, 2023
Wisdomkosi:
Afriq JM Arbitrage System Owned By Jesam Michael Crashes With Millions Of Investors Money

By Wisdom Nwedene

Afriq JM Arbitrage owned by a Nigerian identified as Jesem Michael Ubi has crashed with millions of investors money.

Afriq JM Arbitrage which has drawn so much popularity lately claims to be giving
a monthly ROI of 63.5% to investors.

The platform also claims to offer investors a chance to make huge profits through crypto trading.

However, just three months after it was launched, investors are crying bitterly and described it as another Ponzi scheme which has disappeared with millions of investors money.

Speaking with our correspondent, one of the top investors said he regreted investing his money into the platform.

According to him, "since April, the owner shutdown the website. We cannot withdraw our ROI or even our capital".

"He asked us to give him 30 days to work on the website but just when the 30 days will end on 15th May, he has asked us to give him another 30 days for another maintenance".

"We know it has crashed but he should just allow us to withdraw our capital".

Another investor who identified himself as Jeremiah said he invested over 2000 dollars after being introduced by a friend that it is a genuine platform.

"Just two days after I invested my hard earned money, the ROI stopped adding. I am in serious pain because I need to pay children school fees and house rent".

"The owner is really playing mind games with us. He doesn't allow us to even express ourselves on the Telegram group created".

"Once you complain on the Telegram platform or ask serious questions, you will removed immediately".

"We are calling on the security operatives to look into this Ponzi scammers and get them arrested".

Investigation by IgbereTV shows that the company claims that it is based and registered in the US, whereas its founder and all of its promoters reside in Nigeria and are Nigerians.

The platform also claims to use sophisticated trading bots to identify arbitrage opportunities.

However, there is no evidence to support these claims; it does not provide any information about how their algorithms work or backtesting.

In other words, there is no way to verify how its mind-blowing ROI is generated.

Meanwhile, efforts by IgbereTV to speak with the owner proved abortive as message sent to his known Facebook account was not replied as at the time of filing this report.

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1444950/afriq-jm-arbitrage-system-owned-jesam-michael-crashes-millions-investors-money/
from how he pose with the watch you know say na scammer investor don't have time to be pointing watch to camera .otedola that pump billions into transcop and first bank will not pose like this.
Re: Afriq JM Arbitrage System Owned By Jesam Michael Crashes With Millions Of Naira by CHoccolaTE: 2:57pm On May 15, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
from how he pose with the watch you know say na scammer investor don't have time to be pointing watch to camera .otedola that pump billions into transcop and first bank will not pose like this.

That guy na scammer from day one and his so called arbitrage was a ponzi scheme.
He don cash out go buy cars and houses and is stoping people from complaining on the telegram platform he opened.

1 Like

Re: Afriq JM Arbitrage System Owned By Jesam Michael Crashes With Millions Of Naira by Investorozay: 7:33am On May 20, 2023
Mynd44
Seun
Please front page. Alot of people from their forum were recruited into this scam. Generate awareness please
Binance has released a statement saying they are fraudsters

Re: Afriq JM Arbitrage System Owned By Jesam Michael Crashes With Millions Of Naira by Investorozay: 7:36am On May 20, 2023
CHoccolaTE:

That guy na scammer from day one and his so called arbitrage was a ponzi scheme.
He don cash out go buy cars and houses and is stoping people from complaining on the telegram platform he opened.

His houses full lekki. He has millions of usd in his wallets which he shows his hungry following. But he has told them that the enemy is fighting their platform πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Mynd44 seun
Protect naira land users pls

3 Likes

Re: Afriq JM Arbitrage System Owned By Jesam Michael Crashes With Millions Of Naira by hakeemhakeem(m): 7:50am On May 20, 2023
ahiboilandgas:

That's what naija people always look at ,when you dressed well people beginning to come to you bro show me way na.responds : then this is is what I invest on if you don't mind

1 Like

Re: Afriq JM Arbitrage System Owned By Jesam Michael Crashes With Millions Of Naira by CHoccolaTE: 8:20am On May 20, 2023
Investorozay:

His houses full lekki. He has millions of usd in his wallets which he shows his hungry following. But he has told them that the enemy is fighting their platform πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Mynd44 seun

If you hear him talking you will know he is a scammer. His way of using fake big Grammer and his tone of voice sef, I don't know how he deceived so many people. The mumu followers still dey hope for return of their money and still supporting him and praying for him like foools that they are.

1 Like

Re: Afriq JM Arbitrage System Owned By Jesam Michael Crashes With Millions Of Naira by Investorozay: 8:48am On May 20, 2023
CHoccolaTE:

If you hear him talking you will know he is a scammer. His way of using fake big Grammer and his tone of voice sef, I don't know how he deceived so many people. The mumu followers still dey hope for return of their money and still supporting him and praying for him like foools that they are.

Their telegram group na like cult. If you air your concerns or grievances. Your out in a matter of seconds. Infact the telegram group is basically for praise and worship
Venexchangee was one of their lead promoters here. Today the man has not paid any of them a single kobo
Hope mods do the needful

3 Likes

Re: Afriq JM Arbitrage System Owned By Jesam Michael Crashes With Millions Of Naira by CHoccolaTE: 10:09am On May 20, 2023
Investorozay:

Their telegram group na like cult. If you air your concerns or grievances. Your out in a matter of seconds. Infact the telegram group is basically for praise and worship
Venexchangee was one of their lead promoters here. Today the man has not paid any of them a single kobo
Hope mods do the needful

I hope jesam is found out and forced to vomit the money he stole from those gullible people.
Till today the man is still posting fake screen shots of so called Binance approval of his arbitrage project.

1 Like

Re: Afriq JM Arbitrage System Owned By Jesam Michael Crashes With Millions Of Naira by Investorozay: 11:07am On May 20, 2023
CHoccolaTE:

I hope jesam is found out and forced to vomit the money he stole from those gullible people.
Till today the man is still posting fake screen shots of so called Binance approval of his arbitrage project.

He will be found
Re: Afriq JM Arbitrage System Owned By Jesam Michael Crashes With Millions Of Naira by Investorozay: 8:58am On May 25, 2023
CHoccolaTE:

binance has sent mails denouncing him and his 30M usd fraud
i wish mynd44 or seun can put this on frontpage
he now lied to his followers that legit binance mail is a fake mail . which has been countered as shown

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afriq JM Arbitrage System Owned By Jesam Michael Crashes With Millions Of Naira by CHoccolaTE: 10:18am On May 25, 2023
Investorozay:

binance has sent mails denouncing him and his 30M usd fraud
i wish mynd44 or seun can put this on frontpage
he now lied to his followers that legit binance mail is a fake mail . which has been countered as shown
Binance was never affiliated with that scammer, all the Binance emails screenshots he posted were fake or photoshopped.
That man's juju is very strong oo, grin
He told his followers that they should wait for another one month for their returns and they are still defending him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afriq JM Arbitrage System Owned By Jesam Michael Crashes With Millions Of Naira by Investorozay: 10:25pm On Jun 15, 2023
15th came and passed
cheesy
Re: Afriq JM Arbitrage System Owned By Jesam Michael Crashes With Millions Of Naira by Investorozay: 10:26pm On Jun 15, 2023
CHoccolaTE:

Binance was never affiliated with that scammer, all the Binance emails screenshots he posted were fake or photoshopped.
That man's juju is very strong oo, grin
He told his followers that they should wait for another one month for their returns and they are still defending him.

Ha promised them today. And dropped them a shocking update day before cheesy
This time he said the update is indefinite
Re: Afriq JM Arbitrage System Owned By Jesam Michael Crashes With Millions Of Naira by CHoccolaTE: 1:59pm On Jun 16, 2023
Investorozay:

Ha promised them today. And dropped them a shocking update day before cheesy
This time he said the update is indefinite

Their eyes go clear last last.
Re: Afriq JM Arbitrage System Owned By Jesam Michael Crashes With Millions Of Naira by manitoba(m): 11:15am On Jun 18, 2023
07063429633 Here is Jesam's personal Number. I will try and find out what is happening from him.
Re: Afriq JM Arbitrage System Owned By Jesam Michael Crashes With Millions Of Naira by SavageResponse(m): 12:23pm On Jun 18, 2023
manitoba:
07063429633 Here is Jesam's personal Number. I will try and find out what is happening from him.

Are you sure?

1 Like

Re: Afriq JM Arbitrage System Owned By Jesam Michael Crashes With Millions Of Naira by SavageResponse(m): 12:27pm On Jun 18, 2023
Investorozay:

Mynd44 seun

No matter how many times you warn Nigerians they will still let their greed blind them!
Re: Afriq JM Arbitrage System Owned By Jesam Michael Crashes With Millions Of Naira by Nice2023(m): 6:10pm On Jun 18, 2023
He invested 2000 dollars without first paying his children fees.

Stupid man.
Re: Afriq JM Arbitrage System Owned By Jesam Michael Crashes With Millions Of Naira by Kobicove(m): 6:34pm On Jun 18, 2023
Nice2023:
He invested 2000 dollars without first paying his children fees.

Stupid man.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afriq JM Arbitrage System Owned By Jesam Michael Crashes With Millions Of Naira by Jcomtrader: 9:38pm On Jun 29, 2023
SavageResponse:

No matter how many times you warn Nigerians they will still let their greed blind them!

True. Now his sheep have claimed a scapegoat hacker and opened a thread here to promote the lies
Re: Afriq JM Arbitrage System Owned By Jesam Michael Crashes With Millions Of Naira by Danielli70(m): 8:54am On Jul 10, 2023
Just wow, one can't really comprehend what's really going on again.

One can't differentiate between lie's and truth anymore.

(1) (Reply)

How To Open A Perfectmoney Account. (COMPLETE TUTORIAL) / Bitcoin Giveaway / Get Paid For Shorten Your Long URL No Registration Fee Required

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.