Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,601 members, 7,827,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Japanese Generator Vs Chinese Generator - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Japanese Generator Vs Chinese Generator (1801 Views)

Generator Vs Solar, Kindly Advise / **sumec Firman Generator Vs Maxi Generators** / Diesel Generator Vs Silent Generators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Japanese Generator Vs Chinese Generator by Emray9ja: 8:46am On Nov 30, 2021
Japanese generator their product is one of the best brand in times of technology and their first to produce all source of power technology. Before Chinese came with their own power technology, which gave people they hope to buy generator because many people can’t afford to buy Japanese generator very expensive. Chinese generator they’re all the same thing but the difference between them Japanese spare part you can’t find it in market easily and if you find it very expensive, but the Chinese generator spare part you can find it everywhere in the market. the generator spare part I see almost everywhere in market is Sumec Firman generator, it as is own spare part and is very sweet able to use on almost Japanese generator and all Chinese generator brand in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Japanese Generator Vs Chinese Generator by Emray9ja: 8:21am On Dec 01, 2021
Emray9ja:

Japanese generator their product is one of the best brand in times of technology and their first to produce all source of power technology. Before Chinese came with their own power technology, which gave people they hope to buy generator because many people can’t afford to buy Japanese generator very expensive. Chinese generator they’re all the same thing but the difference between them Japanese spare part you can’t find it in market easily and if you find it very expensive, but the Chinese generator spare part you can find it everywhere in the market. the generator spare part I see almost everywhere in market is Sumec Firman generator, it as is own spare part and is very sweet able to use on almost Japanese generator and all Chinese generator brand in Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Japanese Generator Vs Chinese Generator by Emray9ja: 2:10pm On Dec 01, 2021
[quote author=Emray9ja post=108079456]

7 Likes

Re: Japanese Generator Vs Chinese Generator by Emray9ja: 1:57pm On Dec 02, 2021

4 Likes

Re: Japanese Generator Vs Chinese Generator by Ify044(m): 2:13pm On Dec 02, 2021
Which local market, can I get Sumec Firman spare parts?

5 Likes

Re: Japanese Generator Vs Chinese Generator by Emray9ja: 2:16pm On Dec 02, 2021
Ify044:
Which local market, can I get Sumec Firman spare parts?

It depends on your location, where is your location?

7 Likes

Re: Japanese Generator Vs Chinese Generator by Ify044(m): 2:24pm On Dec 02, 2021
Emray9ja:

It depends on your location, where is your location?

Fedeyi before yaba Lagos

6 Likes

Re: Japanese Generator Vs Chinese Generator by Emray9ja: 2:35pm On Dec 02, 2021
Ify044:

Fedeyi before yaba Lagos

Good... All you do take a bus going to oyingbo marketing ask anybody you're going to mechanic village at Kano street.

4 Likes

Re: Japanese Generator Vs Chinese Generator by Beckano40: 8:08am On Dec 03, 2021
Its Chinese generator
Emray9ja:

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Japanese Generator Vs Chinese Generator by Emray9ja: 9:05am On Dec 03, 2021
[/quote]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japanese Generator Vs Chinese Generator by Emray9ja: 4:10am On Dec 05, 2021
Japanese generator their product is one of the best brand in times of technology and their first to produce all source of power technology. Before Chinese came with their own power technology, which gave people they hope to buy generator because many people can’t afford to buy Japanese generator very expensive. Chinese generator they’re all the same thing but the difference between them Japanese spare part you can’t find it in market easily and if you find it very expensive, but the Chinese generator spare part you can find it everywhere in the market. the generator spare part I see almost everywhere in market is Sumec Firman generator, it as is own spare part and is very sweet able to use on almost Japanese generator and all Chinese generator brand in Nigeria.[/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Japanese Generator Vs Chinese Generator by Emray9ja: 4:51pm On Dec 10, 2021
Emray9ja:

4 Likes

Re: Japanese Generator Vs Chinese Generator by Emray9ja: 8:15am On Dec 11, 2021
Emray9ja:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japanese Generator Vs Chinese Generator by Emray9ja: 6:42am On Dec 12, 2021
Emray9ja:

3 Likes

Re: Japanese Generator Vs Chinese Generator by Emray9ja: 6:47pm On Dec 12, 2021

3 Likes

Re: Japanese Generator Vs Chinese Generator by Emray9ja: 5:06am On Dec 13, 2021
Japanese generator their product is one of the best brand in times of technology and first to produce all source of power technology. Before Chinese came with their own power technology, which gave people they hope to buy generator because many people can’t afford to buy Japanese generator very expensive. Chinese generator they’re all the same thing but the difference between them Japanese spare part you can’t find it in market easily and if you find it very expensive, but the Chinese generator spare part you can find it everywhere in the market. the generator spare part I see almost everywhere in market is Sumec Firman generator, it as is own spare part and is very sweet able to use on almost Japanese generator and all Chinese generator brand in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Japanese Generator Vs Chinese Generator by Emray9ja: 6:48pm On Dec 13, 2021

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japanese Generator Vs Chinese Generator by Emray9ja: 5:50am On Dec 14, 2021
Emray9ja:

3 Likes

Re: Japanese Generator Vs Chinese Generator by Jamaxema35: 10:32am On Dec 14, 2021
[quote author=Emray9ja post=108480428][/quote]

I want to ask about this SPS12000SE ZERO NOISE GENERATOR is it really zero noise and KVA is how many because I saw it online, i don't know anything about it? Please I don't know maybe you have any idea of the generator, i need something like this in my new building in the village...

3 Likes

Re: Japanese Generator Vs Chinese Generator by Emray9ja: 7:11pm On Dec 14, 2021
Jamaxema35:

I want to ask about this SPS12000SE ZERO NOISE GENERATOR is it really zero noise and KVA is how many because I saw it online, i don't know anything about it? Please I don't know maybe you have any idea of the generator, i need something like this in my new building in the village...

The KVA is 5kva, and it zero noise soundproof petrol generator...

3 Likes

Re: Japanese Generator Vs Chinese Generator by Emray9ja: 7:24pm On Dec 14, 2021
Emray9ja:

3 Likes

Re: Japanese Generator Vs Chinese Generator by Emray9ja: 8:39am On Dec 15, 2021
Emray9ja:

3 Likes

Re: Japanese Generator Vs Chinese Generator by Jamaxema35: 6:33pm On Dec 15, 2021
Emray9ja:

Thanks i really appreciate.

3 Likes

Re: Japanese Generator Vs Chinese Generator by Emray9ja: 6:36pm On Dec 15, 2021
Emray9ja:

2 Likes

Re: Japanese Generator Vs Chinese Generator by Emray9ja: 1:51pm On Dec 16, 2021
Emray9ja:

3 Likes

Re: Japanese Generator Vs Chinese Generator by Emray9ja: 3:46am On Dec 17, 2021
Emray9ja:

3 Likes

Re: Japanese Generator Vs Chinese Generator by Emray9ja: 1:41am On Dec 18, 2021
Emray9ja:

3 Likes

Re: Japanese Generator Vs Chinese Generator by Emray9ja: 11:32am On Dec 21, 2021
Emray9ja:

3 Likes

Re: Japanese Generator Vs Chinese Generator by Titi90: 1:15pm On Dec 21, 2021
Emray9ja:

I will like to know among the Sumec Firman Generator series which one is the best I can go for because I saw 6 different series, please which one should I go for?

3 Likes

Re: Japanese Generator Vs Chinese Generator by Emray9ja: 1:21pm On Dec 21, 2021
I suggest all SUMEC FIRMAN generators are series are top notch kindly state your demand from any generator and I give you your desired SUMEC FIRMAN series and models.
Titi90:

I will like to know among the Sumec Firman Generator series which one is the best I can go for because I saw 6 different series, please which one should I go for?

3 Likes

Re: Japanese Generator Vs Chinese Generator by Titi90: 1:25pm On Dec 21, 2021
Noted... Thanks for your suggestion I really appreciate.

Emray9ja:
I suggest all SUMEC FIRMAN generators are series are top notch kindly state your demand from any generator and I give you your desired SUMEC FIRMAN series and models.

2 Likes

Re: Japanese Generator Vs Chinese Generator by Yujiro: 2:37pm On Dec 21, 2021
Emray9ja:

I don't think so.

It says 5000W, which is 5KW and 5KW = 6.25KVA but the starting power is 6000W

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Usa Used Mint Bold5 And Porsche For 44 And 90k, SOLD please / Macbook For Sale 59k Flat!!! / Powerful Laptops That Works For You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.