Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,803 members, 7,813,639 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

Download Unlimited Using Etisalat BIS on Laptop... Daily, weekly and monthly - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Download Unlimited Using Etisalat BIS on Laptop... Daily, weekly and monthly (1929 Views)

OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS / Etisalat Bis On Pc And Phones(unlimited) / How To Browse Using MTN BIS On Laptop/desktop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Download Unlimited Using Etisalat BIS on Laptop... Daily, weekly and monthly by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 02, 2013
Download and browse unlimited using etisalat BIS on your PC.
Just know that all work perfectly. Daily, weekly and monthly

So Contact me @
Email:matthew.tunu@gmail.com
Whatsapp:08132291960
N.B: pls not 4 free ok... And enjoy while it last
Re: Download Unlimited Using Etisalat BIS on Laptop... Daily, weekly and monthly by braine(m): 8:54am On Jul 02, 2013
Lol shey the new 100 magic sim setting? Lol.. And why stress people when they can get about 3GB bis for 1k?

1 Like

Re: Download Unlimited Using Etisalat BIS on Laptop... Daily, weekly and monthly by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 02, 2013
braine: Lol shey the new 100 magic sim setting? Lol.. And why stress people when they can get about 3GB bis for 1k?

Braine, can u tell me about it, pls? my contact- muhrisen@yahoo.com
Tanx
Re: Download Unlimited Using Etisalat BIS on Laptop... Daily, weekly and monthly by braine(m): 1:19pm On Jul 02, 2013
I can post it here for you instead. Which do you want, the 3gb or the cheat?
Re: Download Unlimited Using Etisalat BIS on Laptop... Daily, weekly and monthly by warrenweste(m): 1:22pm On Jul 02, 2013
braine: I can post it here for you instead. Which do you want, the 3gb or the cheat?

Pls post both of it
Re: Download Unlimited Using Etisalat BIS on Laptop... Daily, weekly and monthly by FxTizzle(m): 1:56pm On Jul 02, 2013
Re: Download Unlimited Using Etisalat BIS on Laptop... Daily, weekly and monthly by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 02, 2013
FxTizzle: just imagine?

https://www.nairaland.com/1344747/why-mtn-blocked-magic-sim

Most of u guys are just saying what u dont know about ok, MTN is having some network issue before, but is open and flying like jet mow ok,
Re: Download Unlimited Using Etisalat BIS on Laptop... Daily, weekly and monthly by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 02, 2013
braine: I can post it here for you instead. Which do you want, the 3gb or the cheat?

Whichever u think wud work better. Both of 'em wudnt hurt, though, as there're lots of us here.
Re: Download Unlimited Using Etisalat BIS on Laptop... Daily, weekly and monthly by braine(m): 5:54pm On Jul 02, 2013
I'd recommend the BIS subscription. It its 3gb and lasts for a month plus an extra week with just 1k. Send "BBC" to "21600" to subscribe.
Re: Download Unlimited Using Etisalat BIS on Laptop... Daily, weekly and monthly by toluxa1(m): 9:58am On Jul 04, 2013
Oga Braine how far. Please can I get the cheat? I already use the BIS but it doesn't work on PC. I assume the cheat does.
Re: Download Unlimited Using Etisalat BIS on Laptop... Daily, weekly and monthly by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 06, 2013
toluxa1: Oga Braine how far. Please can I get the cheat? I already use the BIS but it doesn't work on PC. I assume the cheat does.

That is why u need to contact via
Email: matthew.tunu@gmail.com
Whatsapp: 08132291960
Re: Download Unlimited Using Etisalat BIS on Laptop... Daily, weekly and monthly by princeuk21(m): 5:39pm On Jul 06, 2013
pimuos:

That is why u need to contact via
Email: matthew.tunu@gmail.com
Whatsapp: 08132291960
my email princeuk214real@yahoo.com. thanks

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Note 3 For 65k(sold) / USA Used Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus 64GB For Sale #bestdeal 145K SOLD SOLD ❎❎❎ / Samsung S9 Sold Iphone 7 128GB, Iphone 7 Plus 128GB ALL SOLD OUT ❎❎❎

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.