Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,222 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Imo: Gunmen, Army In Heavy Shooting Over Sit-At-Home - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo: Gunmen, Army In Heavy Shooting Over Sit-At-Home (27850 Views)

Sit-at -home Enforcement In Imo: Gunmen Kill Commercial Tricyclist, Passerby / Police Nab 15 Suspects Over `Sit-At-Home’ Shooting In Ebonyi / ESN/IPOB Attacked Passengers, Burnt Buses In Imo Over Sit-At-Home - Man (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo: Gunmen, Army In Heavy Shooting Over Sit-At-Home by chaloskyx: 9:21pm On Nov 30, 2021
IS THIS NEWS ABEG NIGERIA HAS ALWAYS BEEN A SHITHOLE KILLINGS HERE AND THERE PLS NEXT NEWS
Re: Imo: Gunmen, Army In Heavy Shooting Over Sit-At-Home by ebufa: 9:42pm On Nov 30, 2021
paramakina202:

Nnamdi Kanu is liberating no one else than himself from poverty with the blood of Igbo youths of course. Where on earth have this self defeating method of sit at home have been used as a weapon against the enemy to achieve self determination?
You learned this self destructive method from the ambazonian rebels.,how far have they succeeded? Join politics and take your destinies in your own hands you said but prefer to be terrorist instead while causing deaths and destruction on daily basis and you want people to be grateful for that.
What have Kanu and his Ipob achieved for ndi Igbo they should be grateful for?
Ala Igbo was far better and more peaceful, stable and prosperous before the madman brought his madness back home.
If the madman is doing ndi Igbo a great favour why are our neighbours distancing themselves from your activities?
And finally, there was never a time ndi Igbo gave Nnamdi Kanu a mandate to fight for our freedom so he should quit already cos no one sent him message.

you are completely entitled to your glaring ignorance! stretching this discussion will amount to a blatant waste of my precious time,maybe you are waiting for fulanis to reach Osumenyi or Ichida before you begin to react....Ndi oka mma na ama !

1 Like

Re: Imo: Gunmen, Army In Heavy Shooting Over Sit-At-Home by MrOON: 10:00pm On Nov 30, 2021
asanausana91:
I can see how foolishness has taken over your empty skull. The killing that is happening in the east on a daily basis is not killing ani?
Yes Akunyili was killed in the north
20 ur chioma was killed in the north
The three egwes were killed in the north
Miracle,the police woman was killed in the north
The policemen killed during soludo campaign happened in the north.
The dangote drivers killed and burnt in the North
Uncountable killing of policemen and burning of their stations was done in the North.
The pastor killed for inviting soldiers to protect students writing exams was done in the north.
The burning of shops,keke napeb,buses,for rejecting sit at home was done in the North
Etc etc etc .
Even an animal can reason more than you.
I was reading to see if there was sense in your comment. But behold, i just wasted my time.

1 Like

Re: Imo: Gunmen, Army In Heavy Shooting Over Sit-At-Home by MrOON: 10:01pm On Nov 30, 2021
Paretomaster1:

Thunder fire you Dia!!! Soldiers are in the NORTH, and will still be in the SE if una no want hear word....

Who is doing who? People from Niger and Fulani will simply take over ur lands.

1 Like

Re: Imo: Gunmen, Army In Heavy Shooting Over Sit-At-Home by paramakina202: 10:01pm On Nov 30, 2021
ebufa:

you are completely entitled to your glaring ignorance! stretching this discussion will amount to a blatant waste of my precious time,maybe you are waiting for fulanis to reach Osumenyi or Ichida before you begin to react....Ndi oka mma na ama !

Run along because you have nothing reasonable to say.At no time did ndi Igbo gave MNK mandate to rescue them from Nigeria he is on it for his own personal bloody benefit that is the reason he and his zombie followers want to destroy Igboland for his release at all cost.
Have you seen where one man is more important than a whole tribe/ethnic/race/nation?You are forcing a region of over 20 million to sit at home because of one man and at the same time telling me he is fighting for our freedom and we should be grateful for the disaster he brings.
Look at Igboho who has the interest of his people at heart,he told his supporters not protest for him (no fund raising too)so that western region won't be endangered but Kanu and his goons want to kill everyone in Igboland if he is not released as if he was arrested and detained in Igboland.As for Fulani herdsmen ndi Igbo are more than capable of taking care of their fück up with or without ESN that have even caused more deaths and damage in recent months than the Fulani crisis.

2 Likes

Re: Imo: Gunmen, Army In Heavy Shooting Over Sit-At-Home by asanausana91: 10:03pm On Nov 30, 2021
DOTian:

Taaaa mechie ónû!
How can someone better than you be searching for "greener pastures" in your gorry neighborhoods?
I mean there are Chinese, Americans and Russians in Nigeria! Are they running way in the night to search for "greener pastures" in your brown roofed eldorado?
did you see 50% of chinese running to Nigeria? If you are better than us ,you would have seen our people running to your region .
60% of igbos are outside their region,what does that tells you?
Re: Imo: Gunmen, Army In Heavy Shooting Over Sit-At-Home by Algold: 11:08pm On Nov 30, 2021
MrOON:
This gun battle is not needed in South East.
Shun tribalism .
Send these soldiers to North East to save Nigerians being massacred in numbers daily there.

Where do the IPOB get there guns from.
Be careful how u support the outlaws. Soon they will turn to the Indigenes.

1 Like

Re: Imo: Gunmen, Army In Heavy Shooting Over Sit-At-Home by ablejesus26(m): 3:06am On Dec 01, 2021
Useless country
ordinary to clear off this brainwashed set of hoodlums and thugs
doing their scam ipob is a misery for them.

anyone supporting ipob here is a suspect.
Igbo says no to senseless insurrection for
a fraud struggle thats programmed to fill the pockets
of their onye oshi london scammer leader that has brainwashed them.

1 Like

Re: Imo: Gunmen, Army In Heavy Shooting Over Sit-At-Home by MrOON: 5:46am On Dec 01, 2021
Algold:

Where do the IPOB get there guns from.
Be careful how u support the outlaws. Soon they will turn to the Indigenes.

There's insecurity more in the north than in SE. We need more military presence here in the North

1 Like

Re: Imo: Gunmen, Army In Heavy Shooting Over Sit-At-Home by Paretomaster1(m): 12:28pm On Dec 01, 2021
MrOON:

Who is doing who? People from Niger and Fulani will simply take over ur lands.

What us your concern? Let the soldiers do their job.... Keep protecting the terrorists..
Re: Imo: Gunmen, Army In Heavy Shooting Over Sit-At-Home by ebufa: 1:53pm On Dec 01, 2021
paramakina202:

Run along because you have nothing reasonable to say.At no time did ndi Igbo gave MNK mandate to rescue them from Nigeria he is on it for his own personal bloody benefit that is the reason he and his zombie followers want to destroy Igboland for his release at all cost.
Have you seen where one man is more important than a whole tribe/ethnic/race/nation?You are forcing a region of over 20 million to sit at home because of one man and at the same time telling me he is fighting for our freedom and we should be grateful for the disaster he brings.
Look at Igboho who has the interest of his people at heart,he told his supporters not protest for him (no fund raising too)so that western region won't be endangered but Kanu and his goons want to kill everyone in Igboland if he is not released as if he was arrested and detained in Igboland.As for Fulani herdsmen ndi Igbo are more than capable of taking care of their fück up with or without ESN that have even caused more deaths and damage in recent months than the Fulani crisis.

well-articulated like the Dumbo you are! you stated clearly Fulanis posed a present danger but you did not itemize the actions taken by a very corrupt and clueless Igbo political class to prevent further Fulani incursion into our territory, I doubt if you have ever taken any leadership class in your life, see the way the yoruba political class quickly formed amotekun security network while you slowpokes in the southeast slept in the arms of your Fulani masters.......that security vacuum is what IPOB stepped in to fill with ESN.............at the last count these savages have killed at least 5 Igbo catholic priests in Alaigbo and elsewhere and you are here vomiting rubbish.............. Thank God this is not a physical forum, I will have taken you outside and dealt you some severe brushing to clear the cobwebs in your leaky brain............. You cocoon yourself in the safety of Abuja or Lagos and type of a non-existent Igbo entity that has to be consulted........... if you think ESN does not have the backing of the general Igbo masses go to any bus stop in Igboland and scream that Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is a fraudster............... it is not about dancing on the keyboards every night ! You are such an annoying lout! nonsense
Re: Imo: Gunmen, Army In Heavy Shooting Over Sit-At-Home by paramakina202: 2:05pm On Dec 01, 2021
ebufa:

well-articulated like the Dumbo you are! you stated clearly Fulanis posed a present danger but you did not itemize the actions taken by a very corrupt and clueless Igbo political class to prevent further Fulani incursion into our territory, I doubt if you have ever taken any leadership class in your life, see the way the yoruba political class quickly formed amotekun security network while you slowpokes in the southeast slept in the arms of your Fulani masters.......that security vacuum is what IPOB stepped in to fill with ESN.............at the last count these savages have killed at least 5 Igbo catholic priests in Alaigbo and elsewhere and you are here vomiting rubbish.............. Thank God this is not a physical forum, I will have taken you outside and dealt you some severe brushing to clear the cobwebs in your leaky brain............. You cocoon yourself in the safety of Abuja or Lagos and type of a non-existent Igbo entity that has to be consulted........... if you think ESN does not have the backing of the general Igbo masses go to any bus stop in Igboland and scream that Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is a fraudster............... it is not about dancing on the keyboards every night ! You are such an annoying lout! nonsense

ESN have replaced Fulani herdsmen in killing our people, in fact they are even more brutal than the former.
While Fulani herdsmen were roaming around in bushes ESN are busy terrorising our people in the streets and villages of Igboland.
If you see me in real life I swear to God you run away cos fear won't let you come close.

1 Like

Re: Imo: Gunmen, Army In Heavy Shooting Over Sit-At-Home by ebufa: 3:41pm On Dec 01, 2021
paramakina202:

ESN have replaced Fulani herdsmen in killing our people, in fact they are even more brutal than the former.
While Fulani herdsmen were roaming around in bushes ESN are busy terrorising our people in the streets and villages of Igboland.
If you see me in real life I swear to God you run away cos fear won't let you come close.

you are a kiddo,I got my first dan in karate in jss 2 in 1985...........we are not mates.......I will brush you from nairaland to your flat in oshodi! Ndi oka mma na ama.......always seeking the love of strangers but cannot lift a finger to defend the fatherland......ndi uchu!

see the way the Yorubas are playing set with your so called Igbo presidential aspirants but the man That has kept this useless government in check you are abusing and calling a fraudster................. you guys should be left at the mercy of the formidable afonja and aboki conspiracy, where are your Igbo champions.....is lt Umahi the Abakiliki gala seller, is it the Hypocrite Peter Obi or is it the Ogboni grandmasters Orji Kalu and Okorocha.........these are fulani lackeys that have never spoken up for Ndigbo..........Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is the preeminent and most consequential
Igbo figure alive today....DEAL WITH IT ! sucker........!need to punch your friggin head off ur shoulders anu mpama! rubbish
Re: Imo: Gunmen, Army In Heavy Shooting Over Sit-At-Home by paramakina202: 4:01pm On Dec 01, 2021
ebufa:

you are a kiddo,I got my first dan in karate in jss 2 in 1985...........we are not mates.......I will brush you from nairaland to your flat in oshodi! Ndi oka mma na ama.......always seeking the love of strangers but cannot lift a finger to defend the fatherland......ndi uchu!

see the way the Yorubas are playing set with your so called Igbo presidential aspirants but the man That has kept this useless government in check you are abusing and calling a fraudster................. you guys should be left at the mercy of the formidable afonja and aboki conspiracy, where are your Igbo champions.....is lt Umahi the Abakiliki gala seller, is it the Hypocrite Peter Obi or is it the Ogboni grandmasters Orji Kalu and Okorocha.........these are fulani lackeys that have never spoken up for Ndigbo..........Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is the preeminent and most consequential
Igbo figure alive today....DEAL WITH IT ! sucker........!need to punch your friggin head off ur shoulders anu mpama! rubbish

IPOB and its founder has brought nothing to Igbo political table in fact our political relevance has deminished greatly since the madman arrived in 2014.In 2011 SE gave GEL almost 6mln votes then enter IPOB, since then we can't even get 3mln votes in presidential election because of IPOB's no election in Biafra land backwardness.
Stop confusing our people with your Biafra MMM scam that is heading no where and allow us fix our home land.
Oti okpo iga eti nu Tipa bu aja grin Ibiam nso nke gi agwula o enyi maka chineke.
Re: Imo: Gunmen, Army In Heavy Shooting Over Sit-At-Home by ebufa: 5:25pm On Dec 01, 2021
paramakina202:

IPOB and its founder has brought nothing to Igbo political table in fact our political relevance has deminished greatly since the madman arrived in 2014.In 2011 SE gave GEL almost 6mln votes then enter IPOB, since then we can't even get 3mln votes in presidential election because of IPOB's no election in Biafra land backwardness.
Stop confusing our people with your Biafra MMM scam that is heading no where and allow us fix our home land.
Oti okpo iga eti nu Tipa bu aja grin Ibiam nso nke gi agwula o enyi maka chineke.

eke ichi agbasa ! It will be destination KAMPALA for you in a jiffy, I will not pander to your physical combat fantasies anymore.I will just hand your lazy ass to one of my female karate trainees to emasculate in front of your wife! Its loudmouthed misfits like you that has turned Igbo political elite to a laughing stock, nobody cares about emotions or morals in the political affairs of men...! the winner takes it all ! The political scene in Nigeria is a bloody gunfight, you cannot go into it with the bible preaching peace..........you have to go looking for an AK47...figuratively and literally....so let me crack open the proverbial "aku oyibo nsugbe".........all your political adversaries are armed to the teeth and eyeballs onye nzuzu ! Nobody will listen to an unarmed and feckless ethnic nation................IPOB has proven to all within this space,that we sef are capable of a lot of mischief and its best for all to sue for peace, so my friend march in step or step aside make we march on!
Re: Imo: Gunmen, Army In Heavy Shooting Over Sit-At-Home by paramakina202: 6:00pm On Dec 01, 2021
ebufa:

eke ichi agbasa ! It will be destination KAMPALA for you in a jiffy, I will not pander to your physical combat fantasies anymore.I will just hand your lazy ass to one of my female karate trainees to emasculate in front of your wife! Its loudmouthed misfits like you that has turned Igbo political elite to a laughing stock, nobody cares about emotions or morals in the political affairs of men...! the winner takes it all ! The political scene in Nigeria is a bloody gunfight, you cannot go into it with the bible preaching peace..........you have to go looking for an AK47...figuratively and literally....so let me crack open the proverbial "aku oyibo nsugbe".........all your political adversaries are armed to the teeth and eyeballs onye nzuzu ! Nobody will listen to an unarmed and feckless ethnic nation................IPOB has proven to all within this space,that we sef are capable of a lot of mischief and its best for all to sue for peace, so my friend march in step or step aside make we march on!

Onye na amaghi madu na akpoya onye ahu ma ya diwa.Umuaka dis days sef na akpari nna muruha amu grin chai! udi madu dika gi kamji e set example na obodo. Ngwanu,Kponyem umunwanyi karati gi ahu kam nkuziere ha Judo combat grin Ibu otule grin
Re: Imo: Gunmen, Army In Heavy Shooting Over Sit-At-Home by ebufa: 6:44pm On Dec 01, 2021
paramakina202:

Onye na amaghi madu na akpoya onye ahu ma ya diwa.Umuaka dis days sef na akpari nna muruha amu grin chai! udi madu dika gi kamji e set example na obodo. Ngwanu,Kponyem umunwanyi karati gi ahu kam nkuziere ha Judo combat grin Ibu otule grin

your otule degree is even more advanced! you are a confirmed Otelectual with PhD sef! but seriously you have to go through a bit of self-introspection! you have to regularly interrogate everything you hold sacred as TRUTH.........that is the hallmark of a true intellectual, this inability of the Blackman to ask questions about his condition and status is why the Blackman will never move an inch forward. Growing up at Ebute metta in Lagos in the early 1970's The road between the Yaba bus stop to the National remembrance cenotaph in idumota was lit with streetlights all year round...at 7 years old I could board a standard LSTC bus at yaba bus stop and drop at Denton police station to trek home............today such services are a distant dream for most Nigerians...........even the colonial water taps/pumps worked all year round.

When men can no longer question their situation, what is left? Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is loved because he demands publicly, answers for
questions we all cowardly ask in our closets! abeg the man get heart! he has gotten it wrong atimes but nevertheless I rather he is in our team than in the opposing camp........guyman is a good material anyday! casualties happen in warfare, unfortunately!.............it is better we lose men fighting than to be led to the slaughter slab like helpless ileya rams!
Re: Imo: Gunmen, Army In Heavy Shooting Over Sit-At-Home by googlepikins: 6:51pm On Dec 01, 2021
Awkabigboy:

Well my people in Anambra did peaceful elections unlike common imo ruled by a nobody supreme court governor grin grin cheesy

Now I understand I'm dealing with a very small boy.

Look for your mate son
Re: Imo: Gunmen, Army In Heavy Shooting Over Sit-At-Home by Awkabigboy: 6:55pm On Dec 01, 2021
googlepikins:

Now I understand I'm dealing with a very small boy.

Look for your mate son
I have found your useless father who is my mate tongue
Re: Imo: Gunmen, Army In Heavy Shooting Over Sit-At-Home by paramakina202: 7:37pm On Dec 01, 2021
ebufa:

your otule degree is even more advanced! you are a confirmed Otelectual with PhD sef! but seriously you have to go through a bit of self-introspection! you have to regularly interrogate everything you hold sacred as TRUTH.........that is the hallmark of a true intellectual, this inability of the Blackman to ask questions about his condition and status is why the Blackman will never move an inch forward. Growing up at Ebute metta in Lagos in the early 1970's The road between the Yaba bus stop to the National remembrance cenotaph in idumota was lit with streetlights all year round...at 7 years old I could board a standard LSTC bus at yaba bus stop and drop at Denton police station to trek home............today such services are a distant dream for most Nigerians...........even the colonial water taps/pumps worked all year round.

When men can no longer question their situation, what is left? Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is loved because he demands publicly, answers for
questions we all cowardly ask in our closets! abeg the man get heart! he has gotten it wrong atimes but nevertheless I rather he is in our team than in the opposing camp........guyman is a good material anyday! casualties happen in warfare, unfortunately!.............it is better we lose men fighting than to be led to the slaughter slab like helpless ileya rams!

The guy get heart but he is using it in a wrong way,how is what he is doing impacting on our people positively of negatively?
People are now relocating from East back to the North due insecurity and intimidation from ESN/UGM miscreants who are now the new oppressors in Igboland that is how bad it is. What he is doing haven't added any value to the lives of our people rather he has successfully introduced all manners of vices in Igboland i,e drug abuse,cannibalism,terrorism ugmism etc...So many has lost loved ones and properties.Tell me one good thing we have benefited.
Re: Imo: Gunmen, Army In Heavy Shooting Over Sit-At-Home by ebufa: 10:05pm On Dec 01, 2021
paramakina202:

The guy get heart but he is using it in a wrong way,how is what he is doing impacting on our people positively of negatively?
People are now relocating from East back to the North due insecurity and intimidation from ESN/UGM miscreants who are now the new oppressors in Igboland that is how bad it is. What he is doing haven't added any value to the lives of our people rather he has successfully introduced all manners of vices in Igboland i,e drug abuse,cannibalism,terrorism ugmism etc...So many has lost loved ones and properties.Tell me one good thing we have benefited.

where do we start now! do we compare the number of bodies we had before ESN and after! lets go...........before ESN, Amnesty international documented over 150 extrajudicial killings of unarmed IPOB members on May30th 2016 an NKPOR................January 17th 2017 in PORT HARCOURT during a rally to mark Trump's inauguration 11 IPOB members were shot by soldiers and what about the 29 unarmed IPOB members shot at Ngwa High school in Aba in 2015......over 20 corpses of arrested IPOB members were later discovered around the army barracks at Asa following the school massacre.................the Nibo massacre of 60 indigenes by Fulani herdsmen in 2017.............the endless massacre of Ebonyi people by Fulani herdsmen including the over 70 people massacred by Fulani herdsmen this year.....

The only reason why people are scared witless of ESN is because of the consequences of ESN taking up arms against a well-articulated Fulani incursion into the Igbo heartland......! we have seen some of the consequences, the numerous false flag operations being conducted by DSS and DMI to taint ESN, we all know how devilishly cunning most tyrannical African governments can be but IPOB has outmaneuvered the Fulanis to a large extent...........they have no choice but to engage Nnamdi Kanu at a high level.......the Fulani hegemony totters on the edge of collapse, most people cannot see it but I can see it................ You have to ask yourself a fundamental question..what kind of nation do you want your children to inherit, a nation where any Igbo person has to beg Fulanis to become somebody in their own country! our children will not go thru the humiliation we went through! Nobody will draw a line in the sand and say nyamiri you must not cross this line o or else! we will not beg to be igp or service chief in our own country.........we will not beg to be president of our own country, Bros go and thank your God for the emergence of ESN................ if only knew the groundswell of support they have OUTSIDE Igboland, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu will be released on bail on or b4 xmas and once he comes out , IPOB will move into politics and the tension will die down........so cool down !
Re: Imo: Gunmen, Army In Heavy Shooting Over Sit-At-Home by paramakina202: 10:21pm On Dec 01, 2021
ebufa:

where do we start now! do we compare the number of bodies we had before ESN and after! lets go...........before ESN, Amnesty international documented over 150 extrajudicial killings of unarmed IPOB members on May30th 2016 an NKPOR................January 17th 2017 in PORT HARCOURT during a rally to mark Trump's inauguration 11 IPOB members were shot by soldiers and what about the 29 unarmed IPOB members shot at Ngwa High school in Aba in 2015......over 20 corpses of arrested IPOB members were later discovered around the army barracks at Asa following the school massacre.................the Nibo massacre of 60 indigenes by Fulani herdsmen in 2017.............the endless massacre of Ebonyi people by Fulani herdsmen including the over 70 people massacred by Fulani herdsmen this year.....

The only reason why people are scared witless of ESN is because of the consequences of ESN taking up arms against a well-articulated Fulani incursion into the Igbo heartland......! we have seen some of the consequences, the numerous false flag operations being conducted by DSS and DMI to taint ESN, we all know how devilishly cunning most tyrannical African governments can be but IPOB has outmaneuvered the Fulanis to a large extent...........they have no choice but to engage Nnamdi Kanu at a high level.......the Fulani hegemony totters on the edge of collapse, most people cannot see it but I can see it................ You have to ask yourself a fundamental question..what kind of nation do you want your children to inherit, a nation where any Igbo person has to beg Fulanis to become somebody in their own country! our children will not go thru the humiliation we went through! Nobody will draw a line in the sand and say nyamiri you must not cross this line o or else! we will not beg to be igp or service chief in our own country.........we will not beg to be president of our own country, Bros go and thank your God for the emergence of ESN................ if only knew the groundswell of support they have OUTSIDE Igboland, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu will be released on bail on or b4 xmas and once he comes out , IPOB will move into politics and the tension will die down........so cool down !

At bolded is the end of discussion!
Join politics and rebuild Igboland and seek for autonomy in long term that is civilise way of doing things.
I will get my membership card once they get involve in politics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pope: Catholics Slam Lalong, Demand Apology / Boko Haram: Soldiers Mutiny, Demand Better Equipment / Shehu Sani: Recovered Abacha Loot Should Not Be Shared To Poor Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.