Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Saraki’s 2023 Presidential election Posters Flood Ibadan(photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki’s 2023 Presidential election Posters Flood Ibadan(photo) (28826 Views)

Yahaya Bello Moves To Displace Ganduje As APC Chairman, Posters Flood Abuja / Sowore Presidential Posters Flood Ibadan (pictures) / 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki’s 2023 Presidential election Posters Flood Ibadan(photo) by steeltrust: 2:34pm On Nov 30, 2021
Sonyboom765:
You won't be the first despicable Igbo pig to denounce your heritage, it understandable anyone will be ashamed to be from the gutters you n your tribesmen.

stop being a fool my friend must anybody who doest like tinubu be an igbo. i wionder why seun still let lots like you on this forum
Re: Saraki’s 2023 Presidential election Posters Flood Ibadan(photo) by OnyeObodo: 2:40pm On Nov 30, 2021
Sonyboom765:
You won't be the first despicable Igbo pig to denounce your heritage, it understandable anyone will be ashamed to be from the gutters you n your tribesmen.

Lalasticlala Seun Mynd44

Rule 2.

Igbo Pig and Tribesmen

Igbo Pig
Re: Saraki’s 2023 Presidential election Posters Flood Ibadan(photo) by ArewaNorth: 3:10pm On Nov 30, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Noise maker

We don't just make noise, we make things happen because we have what it takes to change the political direction of Nigeria's polity!
Re: Saraki’s 2023 Presidential election Posters Flood Ibadan(photo) by 77up(m): 3:11pm On Nov 30, 2021
PavillionEnergy:
Watch how they will turn this to a Tinubu thread.
It has started on Page 1.
What did you expect front that slaveoflagos cheesy
Re: Saraki’s 2023 Presidential election Posters Flood Ibadan(photo) by Jmichael1(m): 3:12pm On Nov 30, 2021
Jidemoo:
Sorry to say this but some Nigerians ain't ready for a better government

i still prefer him to tinubu.
Re: Saraki’s 2023 Presidential election Posters Flood Ibadan(photo) by 77up(m): 3:14pm On Nov 30, 2021
Alabbey:
Im done with APC... they betray all Nigerian their ruling is very worst... sign your eyes, let's wake up Nigerian I'm not a politician but All this people deserve to be stone to death
but PDP is ok abi Hypocrite lots, they will be claiming "I'm not a politician" grin who ask you tongue
Re: Saraki’s 2023 Presidential election Posters Flood Ibadan(photo) by 77up(m): 3:19pm On Nov 30, 2021
Noshitboi:
Anyone that has an agenda for Tinubu to fail please count on me. I'll support such agenda with my last drop of blood.
Imagine someone hoping for someone failure, do t you know that you too must toil the path of failure.

I pity you. Only if you know the kind of people they are.
Re: Saraki’s 2023 Presidential election Posters Flood Ibadan(photo) by ofiko123(m): 3:32pm On Nov 30, 2021
We pray that they are alive to see 2023..
Re: Saraki’s 2023 Presidential election Posters Flood Ibadan(photo) by ReoCoker: 3:39pm On Nov 30, 2021
Sonyboom765:
Tinubu is just tormenting your Igbo father all across the globe. It's a certainty you n your entire household must perish from self inflicted torment sorrow n misery of a Tinubu that never give a flying furk what part of hell you come from.

Mynd44, OAM4J, Justwise this is against rule number 2 and 3, I wonder why the offender has not been banned and the comment taken down.

Lalasticlala and Seun, please take note oh.
Re: Saraki’s 2023 Presidential election Posters Flood Ibadan(photo) by ReoCoker: 3:42pm On Nov 30, 2021
Sonyboom765:
You won't be the first despicable Igbo pig to denounce your heritage, it understandable anyone will be ashamed to be from the gutters like you n your tribesmen.

Mynd44, if it's someone from the SE that made this comment, you will quickly delete it and ban that person.

Check this comment out and don't be biased.

Lalasticlala and Seun, please take note.

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s 2023 Presidential election Posters Flood Ibadan(photo) by Spectaclesawe25: 3:45pm On Nov 30, 2021
Saraki did not only perform woefully in Kwara state as a state governor, he looted the state treasury and handed over to Fatai Ahmed, the most useless governor a state can ever have after Yahaya Bello.
Both Saraki, fatai Ahmed set Kwara state back for 16years.
A lot of families are yet to recover from their poor policies and unidirectional and biased leadership.
If you think Buhari is nepotic, come to kwara state and see the rate of discrimination and total neglect of other LGA apart from Ilorin.
Re: Saraki’s 2023 Presidential election Posters Flood Ibadan(photo) by ledaman: 4:01pm On Nov 30, 2021
Peterobiisathie:
every region is showing interest to become president but that forsaken people from the land of killing policemen want to become president without been voted for
grin If Flatinoz arrest you OYO would be your case
Re: Saraki’s 2023 Presidential election Posters Flood Ibadan(photo) by caracas: 4:19pm On Nov 30, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Cry cry baby

Anybody who criticizes Tinubu is Igbo according to some demented fools in this platform but it's Ok grin

Tinubu is a bad choice, he will never be president
Never
Re: Saraki’s 2023 Presidential election Posters Flood Ibadan(photo) by rickyrex(m): 4:30pm On Nov 30, 2021
Sonyboom765:
Tinubu is just tormenting your Igbo father all across the globe. It's a certainty you n your entire household must perish from self inflicted torment sorrow n misery of a Tinubu that never give a flying furk what part of hell you come from.

so because of tinubu stipend you belittled yourself by dragging igbos into it. Like tinubu like followers. God forbid we have agbero godfather as our president
Re: Saraki’s 2023 Presidential election Posters Flood Ibadan(photo) by rickyrex(m): 4:31pm On Nov 30, 2021
PandoraObi:
After his shadow bpressed your scrotum in the dream will you agree he is a good choice, eventually you are inconsequential when it comes to election in Nigeria better stick to your IPOB membership
what will happen to the clawns that came out as Yoruba nation
Re: Saraki’s 2023 Presidential election Posters Flood Ibadan(photo) by rickyrex(m): 4:36pm On Nov 30, 2021
Any body standing against tinubu is an ipob. Therefore you have no say to go against your choice. How some people reason sef tire me. Nah ipob make fuel scarce, nah ipob make price of dollar increase, nah ipob make bag of cement increase... Biased fellows who reason below their nose and forgot that we have yoruba's who also don't want tinubu and are calling for Yoruba nation.
Re: Saraki’s 2023 Presidential election Posters Flood Ibadan(photo) by oyatz(m): 4:53pm On Nov 30, 2021
perambulator:

When has Nigeria ever selected a good choice? Balewa became prime minister when he came 3rd in an election and either or Zik or Awo should have been prime minister, his regime was overthrown..no one overthrows a successful regime. Shagari became president when it should have been Awo, again his regime was overthrown..no one overthrows a successful regime. No point even talking about any of the other leaders in between or after. Balewa was ok just that there were better options. Compared to today's leaders Shagari and balewa are saints and visionaries. Are there any realistic good options today?

if Tinubu becomes APC's candidate, then he is Nigeria's next president.......like it or not. But I keep telling people, it doesnt matter who becomes president, we are heading for freefall unless we change the constitution.

Whoever becomes president in 2023 will be exactly like the type of leaders Nigeria has always produced...incompetent, mediocre, visionless, imbecilic, self serving or all of the above.

You need to understand that the guy behind the moniker 'PrinceOfLagos' is not really interested in development of Nigeria but he is only interested in Tinubu not becoming president.

Most other guys who try to paint some presidential aspirants black are also like that.
Re: Saraki’s 2023 Presidential election Posters Flood Ibadan(photo) by oyatz(m): 4:55pm On Nov 30, 2021
Bennysam:

We're waiting and also praying that what happened to abiola should happened to tinubu

Unfortunately, God doesn't answer that kinds of prayers.

Everybody has his/her destiny.

Nobody becomes a president unless, it's predestined by God.
Re: Saraki’s 2023 Presidential election Posters Flood Ibadan(photo) by Iamolukorede(m): 5:03pm On Nov 30, 2021
Many are expecting a miracle come 2023 by choice of candidates, I tell you for free don't expect a miracle, infact whoever turns out to be the president either saints or corrupt. He will fail and even more worse than his predecessor,why?, Because nothing new you bring into this structure that won't fail.

Look, the structure the country is currently running is so bad that we don't need a soothsayer to tell this, it is glaring. There is no country that as ever prospered either without a great leader or a popular revolt.

The problem of Nigeria are Nigerian's and his solution is right there in Nigeria.
Re: Saraki’s 2023 Presidential election Posters Flood Ibadan(photo) by yorubakid: 5:06pm On Nov 30, 2021
ArewaNorth:

We don't just make noise, we make things happen because we have what it takes to change the political direction of Nigeria's polity!
We are We cheesy cheesy
Re: Saraki’s 2023 Presidential election Posters Flood Ibadan(photo) by Bennysam: 5:16pm On Nov 30, 2021
oyatz:

Unfortunately, God doesn't answer that kinds of prayers.

Everybody has his/her destiny.

Nobody becomes a president unless, it's predestined by God.
Are you not tired of suffering?
Re: Saraki’s 2023 Presidential election Posters Flood Ibadan(photo) by timchogon81: 5:30pm On Nov 30, 2021
One thing I know is 2022 leading up to 2023 will be very interesting politically in this country
Re: Saraki’s 2023 Presidential election Posters Flood Ibadan(photo) by PrinceOfLagos: 5:56pm On Nov 30, 2021
oyatz:

You need to understand that the guy behind the moniker 'PrinceOfLagos' is not really interested in development of Nigeria but he is only interested in Tinubu not becoming president.

Most other guys who try to paint some presidential aspirants black are also like that.

So Tinubu will bring development to your village ? grin
Re: Saraki’s 2023 Presidential election Posters Flood Ibadan(photo) by Ekpeitit(m): 6:22pm On Nov 30, 2021
Saraki who?
We don't remember him.
Re: Saraki’s 2023 Presidential election Posters Flood Ibadan(photo) by Noshitboi(m): 6:24pm On Nov 30, 2021
77up:
Imagine someone hoping for someone failure, do t you know that you too must toil the path of failure.

I pity you. Only if you know the kind of people they are.
Do Tinubu, APC and our bad leaders think and emphasize about my success?
Re: Saraki’s 2023 Presidential election Posters Flood Ibadan(photo) by Cajal(m): 7:21pm On Nov 30, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Cry cry baby

Anybody who criticizes Tinubu is Igbo according to some demented fools in this platform but it's Ok grin

Tinubu is a bad choice, he will never be president
I remember you said more than this against BUBU
now BUBU..is almost done with his second term
Re: Saraki’s 2023 Presidential election Posters Flood Ibadan(photo) by Sheriman(m): 7:28pm On Nov 30, 2021
Don't we have better candidate apart from all these old cargoes who had loot us before and ready to loot us again since we are so daft in this God damn country
Re: Saraki’s 2023 Presidential election Posters Flood Ibadan(photo) by oyatz(m): 10:42pm On Nov 30, 2021
Bennysam:

Are you not tired of suffering?
Name the presidential aspirant that will abolish suffering in this country
Re: Saraki’s 2023 Presidential election Posters Flood Ibadan(photo) by Navalsadiq(m): 3:01am On Dec 01, 2021
Again.

Political miscaculation
Re: Saraki’s 2023 Presidential election Posters Flood Ibadan(photo) by Bennysam: 6:51am On Dec 01, 2021
oyatz:

Name the presidential aspirant that will abolish suffering in this country
At least it will be fair
Re: Saraki’s 2023 Presidential election Posters Flood Ibadan(photo) by ogwumgbe: 7:20am On Dec 01, 2021
PandoraObi:
After his shadow bpressed your scrotum in the dream will you agree he is a good choice, eventually you are inconsequential when it comes to election in Nigeria better stick to your IPOB membership

Old man will not govern Nigeria again get that fact straight to your skull, you are wasting time, noise makers, when we deal with you as we dealt with your former king, you will be crying omo ibo, you people only know how to make empty noise and nothing more, very useless idiots
Re: Saraki’s 2023 Presidential election Posters Flood Ibadan(photo) by Mossadd: 7:31am On Dec 01, 2021
Oleka1:
But to be sincere to you guys think that Saraki is the best option?

If you stay in Lagos come put 100k in my POS business and get 10k returns every month and collect back your 100k anytime you want your money back. I can give you something to hold as collateral. Contact me
I'm not staying in lagos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ankio Briggs Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / Benue Killings: Youths Raise Militia Group To Tackle Herdsmen / Statement From Missions Of The European Union, UK, US On Osun Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.