Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Help Me With Rectal Prolapse - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Me With Rectal Prolapse (372 Views)

How Painful Is Rectal Exam For Prostate??? / Dictamni Chinese Herbal For Treatment Hemorrhoids Cream Anus Prolapse Anal Fissu / Emmanuel Oyediran, Beggar Undergoes Surgery For Colostomy Prolapse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me With Rectal Prolapse by braveheart77: 7:55am On Jan 05, 2022
I have an internal prolapse that causes me constipation and incomplete evacuation (my sexual function is also affected).

This started after i wrongly did an intense abs exercise not knowing I already have a weak pelvic floor. I started to notice something heavy in my rectum and difficulty passing stool.

I met a pelvic floor physical therapist that told me to do some kegel exercises to strengthen back the muscles and i saw some improvements; however i played football one day and noticed i started to have the same feeling of bulge and constipation which made me realize the prolapse is back. (Apparently I shouldn’t have started any exercise or lifting yet)

I have tried doing the kegels again but it doesn’t seem to be solving the problem this time.

I hear surgeries for this are not advisable and only for extreme cases but unfortunately that is what a doctor said i may need.

Is there any solution that can help me with this?

Ps: prolapse is different from hemorrhoids/pile
Re: Help Me With Rectal Prolapse by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 05, 2022
go to the hospital man
Re: Help Me With Rectal Prolapse by braveheart77: 7:58am On Jan 05, 2022
Hisbah21:
go to the hospital man

I have. I am not comfortable with the results of the surgery done for this issue. For many people surgery fails .
Re: Help Me With Rectal Prolapse by OneCorner: 9:56am On Jan 05, 2022
I have no solution than to wish you well
That’s if you’re not gay
Re: Help Me With Rectal Prolapse by braveheart77: 11:15am On Jan 09, 2022
OneCorner:
I have no solution than to wish you well
That’s if you’re not gay

Educate yourself! Prolapse is caused by a medical condition where the pelvic floor muscles and ligaments get weaken due to several factors (mostly pregnancy and constipation or other forms of straining).

This has nothing to do with being gay!!

The gay guys sometimes do rosebudding and for them its not even a medical condition because they can get the “prolapse” back in easily. Theirs happen because their pelvic floor is very strong and they then over relax their anal sphincter.

Please let’s research before judging people. Anyone can have an accident that triggers a prolapse.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Our Neighbor Just Lost Her One Year Old Baby Last Night / Black Wednesday In Auchi As Accident Claims 21 Lives / Laundry Beads Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.