Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,129 members, 7,849,541 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:49 PM

Nightmare For Solarcity Investors - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nightmare For Solarcity Investors (447 Views)

Dangote: I Need 35 Visas To Travel Within Africa But French Investors Don’t / Nightmare Dealing With Ecobank / Paypal Nightmare? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nightmare For Solarcity Investors by Jury(m): 9:33am On Nov 30, 2021
Investors in the SolarCity app investment scheme may be next on the investment nightmares that had become a regular feature in the Nigerian investment sector.

SolarCity is a company that claims to be a solar panel production and energy company. The company invited people to invest in its solar panel business in exchange for daily ROI.

Many of the investors had besieged the telegram group of the company to inquire about why the website and app were not responding again. So far, there has not been any official response from the company.

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Do Online To Earn Me Money? / Bridge Panel Billboard Advertising In Lagos / Can My Friend Retrieve The Keke Napep?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.