Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Lewandowski Robbed Again - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lewandowski Robbed Again (198 Views)

Robert Lewandowski Robbed Of His €70k Worth Wrist Watch / Coach Gernot Rohr Robbed In Asaba / World Cup 2018: How England And Referee Robbed Colombia - Diego Maradona (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lewandowski Robbed Again by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 9:46am On Nov 30, 2021
I have kept quiet about this Ballon D'or because of how Messi fans are turning it to look like we, the fans of Ronaldo, the Greatest Footballer since Adam and Eve were created, are not happy because that low performing PSG player won it for a 7th time.

However, truly, we have no arguments to make. The organisers have made all the arguments themselves, for or against themselves. Ronaldo fans were not expecting him to win. We are that reasonable. Dude doesn't have to win it. His place in football is already canonized. He doesn't need an award by a Football Magazine to prove that he is the god of football.

But what of Lewandosky?

When the injustice of the votes came in, the organisers were so ashamed that they immediately created an award for him. If this doesn't buttress our argument and agitation then you are truly "Messied" up.

The only good thing about Messi winning this Ballon D'or is that it made my wife happy. The short Argentine has a special place in the heart of the woman I married. And this was a woman that told me she loves tall dark guys o. Fear women.
Re: Lewandowski Robbed Again by Bigredmachine: 9:54am On Nov 30, 2021
Ok
Re: Lewandowski Robbed Again by Deborah98(f): 10:38am On Nov 30, 2021
It's been months if not a year that my interest in football and it's passion went down but all the same I'v read, heard and seen discrepancies and agitations that the said 'lewandowski' of a guy was robbed of the award. Yeah I'm a strong Messi fan anytime any day but I feel the guy deserves it. He deserves it cos majority of people in any football related group or forum are talking about him so which means there lies a problem somewhere.
Re: Lewandowski Robbed Again by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 7:56am On Dec 01, 2021
My brother, cry no more take it or you leave it Messi is the winner and I want you to understand that messi is a Team player, Dribbler, goals creator and goals scorer while Lewandowski is only a goals scorer just like Cristiano Ronaldo and sometimes scoring goals may not win a match and that is why Messi has most Goal Assist and Man of the Match (MOTM) more than any other player on Earth.

ENIGMATIC2023:
I have kept quiet about this Ballon D'or because of how Messi fans are turning it to look like we, the fans of Ronaldo, the Greatest Footballer since Adam and Eve were created, are not happy because that low performing PSG player won it for a 7th time.

However, truly, we have no arguments to make. The organisers have made all the arguments themselves, for or against themselves. Ronaldo fans were not expecting him to win. We are that reasonable. Dude doesn't have to win it. His place in football is already canonized. He doesn't need an award by a Football Magazine to prove that he is the god of football.

But what of Lewandosky?

When the injustice of the votes came in, the organisers were so ashamed that they immediately created an award for him. If this doesn't buttress our argument and agitation then you are truly "Messied" up.

The only good thing about Messi winning this Ballon D'or is that it made my wife happy. The short Argentine has a special place in the heart of the woman I married. And this was a woman that told me she loves tall dark guys o. Fear women.

(1) (Reply)

UCL! FC Barca Now In The Europa League Since After The 2002-03 Season / God's Own FC Wins 11th Edition Of Obaseki Football Tournament / Premier League Postponed Two Matches Due To Covid-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.