Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,294 members, 7,826,170 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Messi The Greatest Of All Time, Any Objection - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi The Greatest Of All Time, Any Objection (272 Views)

Ranking Of Golden Boot Winners: Messi The 1st To Claim This Award For 6 Times / "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard / Lionel Messi, The Second Player To Ever Score 100 Goals In UCL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Messi The Greatest Of All Time, Any Objection by MOVIC6: 9:51am On Nov 30, 2021
Messi has proven himself the greatest among the greatest, till many generations to come, we can only pray we see something extraordinary and spectacular of this nature to ever exist amongst us.
Football is not just scoring but the character of the player and what he represents in the game at any point in time, the way he changes the tempo of the game and how he sends it home to its destination.
Messi remains the greatest, no doubts, now our arguments will forever sleep and remain untouched till God knows when...

2 Likes

Re: Messi The Greatest Of All Time, Any Objection by paulolee(m): 10:04am On Nov 30, 2021
no objection my boss....who no like dt fact should name who e tinks is better...
Leo ended dt GOAT race after he won d copa n sealed it with dis 7th ballon win...the gee av placed d bar too high for others to reach..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi The Greatest Of All Time, Any Objection by ThierryJay: 10:29am On Nov 30, 2021
End of Story

2 Likes

Re: Messi The Greatest Of All Time, Any Objection by Deborah98(f): 10:43am On Nov 30, 2021
He remains my G.O.A.T and god in the world of football. Messi leads others follow behind cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Messi The Greatest Of All Time, Any Objection by quickly: 11:02am On Nov 30, 2021
The greatest of this generation

In Argentina they still regard Maradona as the goat

Me personally I rate Pele, maradona and Zidane above him.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Full List Of Messi And Other Award Winners At Ballon d'Or 2021 / Basketball Fans Gather Here / Why Is There Mediocrity In The Running Of Nigerian Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.