Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Protect Your Health - Avoid The Following Loan Apps - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Protect Your Health - Avoid The Following Loan Apps (370 Views)

Protect Your Mental Health - Avoid Internet Arguments / MEN'S PROSTATE HEALTH (avoid Prostate Enlargement) / Today Is World Diabetes Day - 9 Things 'todo' To Avoid The Incurable Disease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Protect Your Health - Avoid The Following Loan Apps by Lebeau(m): 10:42am On Nov 30, 2021
The Nigerian fintech space is growing exponentially, attracting the attention of both foreign and local investors and drawing new entrants into the diverse sub-sectors within the ecosystem. A good number of them have struck gold offering loans with collateral to Nigerians albeit at eye-popping interest rates. A significant number of these loan app operators now send embarrassing short messages service (SMS) and WhatsApp messages to the close contacts of their loan defaulters with the intention of shaming the defaulters, tagging them with terms like ‘criminal,’ ‘fraudster,’ and ‘terrible debtor’ among others. In some cases, the full names, phone numbers and pictures of the alleged loan defaulters are shared with their contacts like religious leaders, members of churches and mosques, close friends, bosses, colleagues and family members.

The following are Loan Apps to avoid by all means possible
1. Sokoloan
2. EasyCredit
3. Ncredit
4. 9Credit
5. GoCash
6. LionCash
7. 9ja Cash
8. GetCash
9. Lion cash
10. fast money

How to identify bad lenders (bad loan apps)
I repeat being bad doesn’t mean that you can’t get a loan from them but how they operate is the real issue and if you care about your respect and peace of mind, then avoid them. Below are the signs of a bad loan

Higher interest rate
Shorter loan duration like (7-14 days)
Bad lenders will create a service fee and interest differently
They treat their customers like trash
They send out abusive messages to all your contacts when you default even for a few hours.
Can start a fight even before the loan expires
They charge for card verification before approving a loan
Some don’t offer a loan but refer you to other apps and charge for services fees
[i][/i]

IF YOU MUST BORROW, USE

1. fair money
2. branch
3. carbon

thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Protect Your Health - Avoid The Following Loan Apps by Romanoff(f): 10:48am On Nov 30, 2021
These loan companies are cashing out these days due to the current economic hardship.

2 Likes

Re: Protect Your Health - Avoid The Following Loan Apps by MrRango: 9:39pm On Dec 05, 2021
Always use fake contacts when applying for a new loan for the first time
Steps:
1. Backup ur contacts using supercontactsbackup and delete all the contacts,
2. Download contacts generator from playstore and generate like 1000 fake contacts.
3. Apply for your loan from a new loan
app.
4. Delete the loan app after obtaining the loan.
5. Delete the fake contacts and restore your contacts.
6. If u default in repayment for one reason or the other, they can't tarnish your image.
Note: This works if you are applying for the first time, they already have your contacts if you have applied before now, so it's for new loan apps that are coming up on Google play store every day
Re: Protect Your Health - Avoid The Following Loan Apps by Adesuwa25: 7:57am On Dec 19, 2021
9credit is a scam loan borrower tarnishing ones image is nothing to them even if u owe them 100 they will their latest way now it cropping your pic and editing to put Fraud on it.. I think they need to sue to court for tarnishing of image. Even their customer service is zero.....

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News!!! Nigeria Record First Omicron Case / Revoobit International Health And Business Opportunity Presentation / He Called Me For A Hookup, And When I Arrived At His Room, He Attack Me Till....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.