Stats: 3,194,177 members, 7,953,642 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:39 PM

GULDER ULTIMATE SEARCH!! Jenifer's Eviction Was Unfair (my Opinion) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / GULDER ULTIMATE SEARCH!! Jenifer's Eviction Was Unfair (my Opinion) (276 Views)

Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 / Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) / Gulder Ultimate Search (GUS) Is Back In 2021 (Everything You Should Know) (2) (3) (4)

GULDER ULTIMATE SEARCH!! Jenifer's Eviction Was Unfair (my Opinion) by yuncka: 11:05am On Nov 30, 2021
It's a pity that most people don't see the actual cause of Jenifer's poor performance.
The organizers of the show are the actual defaulters here. I watch CBS Survivor series, a programme where GUS lifts almost all its tasks/challenges from, and in this show, they pay great attention to details to ensure equality amongst all contestants during their task/challenge (considering height and weight differences between contestants). This attention to detail is one thing Gulder Ultimate search lacks.

In my opinion, all contestants are not of the same height. GUS missed the detail by making the obstacles the same height irrespective of height differences. Jenifer is obviously the shortest contestant and you can see she had more difficulty navigating the box obstacle and at some point, her feet kept getting stuck. you could say she was literally jumping in/out of the box, so how do you expect her to balance her ball on the slab?

Correct me if I am wrong but I feel GUS should pay more attention to details.

An Ambitious Manipulative Man Hooks Up With A Dangerous Woman And This Happened / Name Of The Movie ? / Big Brother Naija Season 7 Auditions 2022

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6