Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Lyrics For The Song Princesa De Varao By Henrique And Gabriel - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Lyrics For The Song Princesa De Varao By Henrique And Gabriel (232 Views)

Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday (Photos) / Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi At Gabriel Igbinedion 85th Birthday (Photos) / Death Of Prince Kelechi Ineke, Son Of Gabriel Ineke, The Echemugo 1 Of Abaomege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lyrics For The Song Princesa De Varao By Henrique And Gabriel by rishabh121: 12:13pm On Nov 30, 2021
I'm sure you've already heard about Zé Henrique and Gabriel, who have been one of the most popular country duos at the moment. and that has been much better than you can imagine to be a great success with the audience that nowadays is more young.

So for you to have an idea they already have many successful songs, some of which have already been part of the soundtrack of soap operas that can be much better than you think and that has been much more common than you think to have a great success for many people who always connect with the same.

This pair for you to have an idea began to be formed since the year nineteen ninety-six, so you can already see that they have a great journey so they can get to where they have come and that it has been much more common than if you think and that it can turn out to be much better than you think of making a great benefit for it.

Now they come with a new song called Princesa do Varão which will be a great success like all the others which has been much more common than you think to have a great success with it and which could be much better than if you imagine to make a good use of it.

So take a look at the lyrics of the song below that I'm sure you'll like it and it's going to be a big hit with it, I hope you like it.

Summer Princess Zé Henrique and Gabriel:

Your body in the sun, summer princess,
Turned my head
Mermaid or woman, enchantment and seduction,

Also Visit: [url]angelnumbers.net[/url]

Turned my head
Hair loose in the wind,
walking along the beach, it seems surreal,
The color of a sea in us eyes
Your drawn body is out of the ordinary
Your body in the sun, princess of the summer,
Turned my head
Mermaid or woman, enchantment and seduction,
Turned my head
Hair loose in the wind,
walking along the beach, it looks surreal,
The color of a sea in us eyes
Your drawn body is out of the ordinary
I wanted to be a sea, for you to dive,
and I wet you with kisses,
And when you tan lying there on the sand,
That's where I want you.

Also Read: [url]angelnumbers.net[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Colonial Struggle / Coober Pedy The Underground Town / The Pattern And Fate Of The Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.