Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,799 members, 7,827,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Npower: Payment Status Reversed Due To Network Instability - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower: Payment Status Reversed Due To Network Instability (8612 Views)

Npower: Payment Status Changes To Pending / Npower Payment Status Failed / N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower: Payment Status Reversed Due To Network Instability by ezenwaez(m): 12:57pm On Nov 30, 2021
Recently lots of Npower Batch C Volunteers were faced with a reversal on their payment status from "pending" back to "failed", please this is a network glitch and it will soon be rectified as the disbursement of payment bounced back from CBN and it is under processing.

As we speak all outstanding and October stipend is at its concluding stage, and all Npower Batch C Volunteers that their payment status is on pending will be paid, please if you noticed a reversal in your payment status from pending to failed please exercise patience as this issue is not from the N-Power Batch C Volunteers but from Npower NASIMS management systems.

1 Like

Re: Npower: Payment Status Reversed Due To Network Instability by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 30, 2021
Hian!!! undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Npower: Payment Status Reversed Due To Network Instability by Iwuike: 2:31pm On Nov 30, 2021
Thanks bro but this my case.
I have not received my September allowance for the npower program. My payment status was showing PROCESSING, later change to PENDING while the reason shows "Beneficiary bank not available" and currently it shows FAILED on the payment status and still showing beneficiary bank not available on the reason field.
Please help me

2 Likes

Re: Npower: Payment Status Reversed Due To Network Instability by copyrites: 2:42pm On Nov 30, 2021
ezenwaez:
[s]Recently lots of Npower Batch C Volunteers were faced with a reversal on their payment status from "pending" back to "failed", please this is a network glitch and it will soon be rectified as the disbursement of payment bounced back from CBN and it is under processing.

As we speak all outstanding and October stipend is at its concluding stage, and all Npower Batch C Volunteers that their payment status is on pending will be paid, please if you noticed a reversal in your payment status from pending to failed please exercise patience as this issue is not from the N-Power Batch C Volunteers but from Npower NASIMS management systems. [/s]

Payment bounced back from CBN and it is under processing? Bro try dey listen to yourself first before you post the usual lies from N-SCAMMER office.

Na only N-Scammer allowance dey bounce from CBN? Bro, the same CBN has paid all federal workers their November salaries, including the salary of the dishonourable Minister of Disaster.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower: Payment Status Reversed Due To Network Instability by ezenwaez(m): 3:14pm On Nov 30, 2021
Iwuike:
Thanks bro but this my case.
I have not received my September allowance for the npower program. My payment status was showing PROCESSING, later change to PENDING while the reason shows "Beneficiary bank not available" and currently it shows FAILED on the payment status and still showing beneficiary bank not available on the reason field.
Please help me
Did it show pending initially?
Re: Npower: Payment Status Reversed Due To Network Instability by Iwuike: 3:46pm On Nov 30, 2021
ezenwaez:

Did it show pending initially?
Yes
Re: Npower: Payment Status Reversed Due To Network Instability by ezenwaez(m): 4:21pm On Nov 30, 2021
Iwuike:

Yes
It is being worked on
Re: Npower: Payment Status Reversed Due To Network Instability by sukar886: 4:37pm On Nov 30, 2021
Is it october and November we are expecting ?
Re: Npower: Payment Status Reversed Due To Network Instability by sukar886: 4:38pm On Nov 30, 2021
ezenwaez:
Recently lots of Npower Batch C Volunteers were faced with a reversal on their payment status from "pending" back to "failed", please this is a network glitch and it will soon be rectified as the disbursement of payment bounced back from CBN and it is under processing.

As we speak all outstanding and October stipend is at its concluding stage, and all Npower Batch C Volunteers that their payment status is on pending will be paid, please if you noticed a reversal in your payment status from pending to failed please exercise patience as this issue is not from the N-Power Batch C Volunteers but from Npower NASIMS management systems.
. Is it oct and Nov we are expecting ?
Re: Npower: Payment Status Reversed Due To Network Instability by realceeg(m): 8:29pm On Nov 30, 2021
ezenwaez:

It is being worked on
Means those on pending MODE should be patient fr payment will be made
Re: Npower: Payment Status Reversed Due To Network Instability by Hueyreckless0007: 12:00am On Dec 01, 2021
copyrites:

Payment bounced back from CBN and it is under processing? Bro try dey listen to yourself first before you post the usual lies from N-SCAMMER office.

Na only N-Scammer allowance dey bounce from CBN? Bro, the same CBN has paid all federal workers their November salaries, including the salary of the dishonourable Minister of Disaster.

You can't really blame him.
He's a blogger !!!

Take the guy's post serious at your own peril.

5 Likes

Re: Npower: Payment Status Reversed Due To Network Instability by ezenwaez(m): 6:10am On Dec 01, 2021
realceeg:

Means those on pending MODE should be patient fr payment will be made
Yes
Re: Npower: Payment Status Reversed Due To Network Instability by ezenwaez(m): 6:11am On Dec 01, 2021
sukar886:
Is it october and November we are expecting ?
Both but not immediately
Re: Npower: Payment Status Reversed Due To Network Instability by Lemmy123(m): 1:22pm On Dec 01, 2021
Eweeeyyyy!

Npower na your mate?? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Npower: Payment Status Reversed Due To Network Instability by merits(m): 1:23pm On Dec 01, 2021
grin scammer they have come again ooo.

4 Likes

Re: Npower: Payment Status Reversed Due To Network Instability by visijo(m): 1:23pm On Dec 01, 2021
Ladies that wear G-string are extraordinary people. As a guy I know the discomfort I feel whenever my boxer mistakenly enters in between my yansh�
Re: Npower: Payment Status Reversed Due To Network Instability by jericco1(m): 1:26pm On Dec 01, 2021
You guys blame network for your continuous incompetency..

Find a good programmer.

1 Like

Re: Npower: Payment Status Reversed Due To Network Instability by greenie77: 1:27pm On Dec 01, 2021
I really feel for those who depend on Npower payments. sad

2 Likes

Re: Npower: Payment Status Reversed Due To Network Instability by Zico5(m): 1:27pm On Dec 01, 2021
The most useless government in the history of this country. I wonder how people supporting this government sleep at night.

2 Likes

Re: Npower: Payment Status Reversed Due To Network Instability by Spaxon(f): 1:28pm On Dec 01, 2021
no be today..
Government of Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Npower: Payment Status Reversed Due To Network Instability by house10s: 1:29pm On Dec 01, 2021
una like stress ohh

1 Like

Re: Npower: Payment Status Reversed Due To Network Instability by Candidlady: 1:33pm On Dec 01, 2021
visijo:
Ladies that wear G-string are extraordinary people. As a guy I know the discomfort I feel whenever my boxer mistakenly enters in between my yansh�

unserious element spotted... Getowt of here! We tryna fix npower issues here

1 Like

Re: Npower: Payment Status Reversed Due To Network Instability by visijo(m): 1:36pm On Dec 01, 2021
Candidlady:

unserious element spotted... Getowt of here! We tryna fix npower issues here
comrade rest, Npower no follow.
Re: Npower: Payment Status Reversed Due To Network Instability by Achizzy7: 1:48pm On Dec 01, 2021
Any news on stream 2 ??
Re: Npower: Payment Status Reversed Due To Network Instability by ezenwaez(m): 2:11pm On Dec 01, 2021
Achizzy7:
Any news on stream 2 ??

Not yet
Re: Npower: Payment Status Reversed Due To Network Instability by cpu2006(m): 2:51pm On Dec 01, 2021
ezenwaez:

one day, one excuse cry

can they just give us our 360k for one year at once?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower: Payment Status Reversed Due To Network Instability by Cuteamigo1(m): 2:53pm On Dec 01, 2021
ezenwaez:

Good day sir. Thanks for the all the update. I was successfully paid for September however I logged into my profile recently and my payroll tab is empty with no record on it. Should I be worried? I've reached out to NASIMS but they haven't responded yet. Thanks
Re: Npower: Payment Status Reversed Due To Network Instability by ezenwaez(m): 3:59pm On Dec 01, 2021
Cuteamigo1:

Good day sir. Thanks for the all the update. I was successfully paid for September however I logged into my profile recently and my payroll tab is empty with no record on it. Should I be worried? I've reached out to NASIMS but they haven't responded yet. Thanks
Please leave it like that
Re: Npower: Payment Status Reversed Due To Network Instability by Cuteamigo1(m): 4:19pm On Dec 01, 2021
ezenwaez:
Please leave it like that
owk thanks.
Re: Npower: Payment Status Reversed Due To Network Instability by g4everybody(m): 4:23pm On Dec 01, 2021
Nairaland should stop bringing these Npower news to front page. The source is from bloggers who doesn't know the real status of NASSIM.
Everything they post is base on assumption and when u critically look at it, there is no sensible information in it.
They keep recycling same information over and over again
Re: Npower: Payment Status Reversed Due To Network Instability by Alabbey: 4:43pm On Dec 01, 2021
Network instability from CBN... you are vomiting rubbish.. oloribuu

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC Is Interviewing Candidates That Applied / Graduate Trainee - Custodian Investment Plc (CIP) / IBM Global Business Services Online Application - Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.