Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

S21+ Open Box, AT&T Locked Available. 270k. sold. - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / S21+ Open Box, AT&T Locked Available. 270k. sold. (1250 Views)

Samsung Galaxy S21 (open Box) / Grab Your Kiii Pro Hybrid Box At Affordable Price. / Ipbone X 64gb Brand New 4pieces Available -270k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: S21+ Open Box, AT&T Locked Available. 270k. sold. by psalmz(m): 3:05pm On Feb 22, 2022
Auskyd:

I get you bro. I sell phones too, but you should have just addressed it publicly so that people no go dey tag you as a bad seller.

Every experience na lesson in the end tho.
they refused to listen chief,all they wanted to do
Was to bring the name down ,many people who saw the post and have done business with me told me not to respond anymore,at some point I told him that he should drop the phone ,will help sell it cos we import in bulk,there is a way an item will be returned they won’t tend to it,so it will be a waste of resources sending the phone out and bringing it back,u where among the trolls though,I see many issues being resolved off Nairaland but the boy just wanted to put a stain,all the same people are still buying,I just decided to message u so u know how it feels to troll,many people here do that as a hubby,God bless
Re: S21+ Open Box, AT&T Locked Available. 270k. sold. by Auskyd(m): 4:47pm On Feb 22, 2022
psalmz:
they refused to listen chief,all they wanted to do
Was to bring the name down ,many people who saw the post and have done business with me told me not to respond anymore,at some point I told him that he should drop the phone ,will help sell it cos we import in bulk,there is a way an item will be returned they won’t tend to it,so it will be a waste of resources sending the phone out and bringing it back,u where among the trolls though,I see many issues being resolved off Nairaland but the boy just wanted to put a stain,all the same people are still buying,I just decided to message u so u know how it feels to troll,many people here do that as a hubby,God bless

I didn't join them to troll you bro, I only insisted that you give the guy a listening ear and come and address the issue. Go check my posts. You weren't saying anything after a while and it looked really sneaky to be honest.

It is well mehn. Safe
Re: S21+ Open Box, AT&T Locked Available. 270k. sold. by Jemerson: 6:40am On Feb 23, 2022
Auskyd:

I didn't join them to troll you bro, I only insisted that you give the guy a listening ear and come and address the issue. Go check my posts. You weren't saying anything after a while and it looked really sneaky to be honest.

It is well mehn. Safe

Confirmed troll

1 Like 1 Share

Re: S21+ Open Box, AT&T Locked Available. 270k. sold. by Auskyd(m): 10:13am On Feb 23, 2022
Jemerson:

Confirmed troll

For you, yes. I'll always troll you cos 50 Kobo sense of you no get lmao. NL big boy
Re: S21+ Open Box, AT&T Locked Available. 270k. sold. by RussellRutherfo: 6:15pm On Apr 28, 2022
Auskyd:
S21+ Open Box available.

Network locked to AT&T, but can be unlocked if you want.

Black colour.

270k, slightly negotiable.

Just slightly!

Laslasticlala
Laslasticlala.

Mods, this is not the proper means of selling on Nairaland but this young flouts Nairaland rules by selling in a way that not only hurts the reputation of Nairaland but deprives Nairaland of earning revenue that should accrue to it aside the aspect of fake products been sold.

Seun
Seun
Seun
Re: S21+ Open Box, AT&T Locked Available. 270k. sold. by RussellRutherfo: 9:39pm On Apr 28, 2022
Auskyd:

Welcome back from your ban Jemerson.

I know the spirit will push you again to violate so I can report you and get you suspended again.

You don sell one of those fake china products give am and the guy complains and you want to ban him.
Re: S21+ Open Box, AT&T Locked Available. 270k. sold. by RussellRutherfo: 9:40pm On Apr 28, 2022
Auskyd:
Please phone still available oh.

Don't mind this one constituting hungry nuisance on my thread abegg

The Nuisance calls another one his name.
Re: S21+ Open Box, AT&T Locked Available. 270k. sold. by RussellRutherfo: 9:41pm On Apr 28, 2022
Jemerson:
Whoever is buying the phone should check that Nigerian networks are working properly to avoid stories that touch

They should be careful. Is Nairaland supposed to be allowing the sales of phones like this?!!
What If it's a stolen one?
Re: S21+ Open Box, AT&T Locked Available. 270k. sold. by Auskyd(m): 9:49pm On Apr 28, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

They should be careful. Is Nairaland supposed to be allowing the sales of phones like this?!!
What If it's a stolen one?

Piss poor attempt. You can do better.

No research about JW again? Ahan.

Please do fast and post Abeg. You're wasting my time.

There is a technology market here on nairaland. You post whatever you want to sell anytime.

But you wouldn't know that. Proper buffoon.
Re: S21+ Open Box, AT&T Locked Available. 270k. sold. by RussellRutherfo: 10:15pm On Apr 28, 2022
Auskyd:

Piss poor attempt. You can do better.

No research about JW again? Ahan.

Please do fast and post Abeg. You're wasting my time.

There is a technology market here on nairaland. You post whatever you want to sell anytime.

But you wouldn't know that. Proper buffoon.

Not my business. I don't deal in stolen phones.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Core I5 Sony Vio With Graphics@115k / Do Not Buy An Hp Pavillion. If You Do So U Do At Your Own Peril / Where Can I Buy Psp Parts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.