Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Ihs Towers Isap 2021 - Jobs/Vacancies (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ihs Towers Isap 2021 (52689 Views)

IHS Towers TSAP Recruitment Is Ongoing / IHS Towers Recruitment / Ongoing Recruitment At IHS Towers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ihs Towers Isap 2021 by dmgr(m): 8:35pm On Apr 02, 2023
dare2011:

I have nt gotten mine till now

If you have checked your spam folder and its still not their, then I guess you still have to exercise a little bit more patience.
Re: Ihs Towers Isap 2021 by ohwofasaterry: 9:01pm On Apr 02, 2023
Re: Ihs Towers Isap 2021 by ohwofasaterry: 9:06pm On Apr 02, 2023
Re: Ihs Towers Isap 2021 by Papatuneday: 3:46pm On Apr 11, 2023
https:///HM3 X89yQtSQ 7dPNy wsjKYJ

Join this group created for those of us who have written the IHS test waiting for interview.

Just remove the spaces between the links so it can work.
Re: Ihs Towers Isap 2021 by Papatuneday: 11:13pm On Apr 12, 2023
https://chat*whatsapp*com/HM3X89yQtSQ7dPNywsjKYJ click on this link to join those who recently took the AB INBEV , Total energies and IHS assessment.

Replace the asterisks(*) with dot (.)
Re: Ihs Towers Isap 2021 by JosephBankole: 12:27pm On Apr 17, 2023
Hi. I received a call of notification for a virtual interview scheduled to happen tomorrow 18th from IHS Tower tsap, I am still waiting for the link as it has not been sent yet. Is there anyone else who has been contacted?
Re: Ihs Towers Isap 2021 by dmgr(m): 12:46pm On Apr 17, 2023
JosephBankole:
Hi. I received a call of notification for a virtual interview scheduled to happen tomorrow 18th from IHS Tower tsap, I am still waiting for the link as it has not been sent yet. Is there anyone else who has been contacted?

I took the assessment on the 3rd of this month, and since then I haven't heard from them again.
When did you receive the interview invite?
Re: Ihs Towers Isap 2021 by JosephBankole: 12:50pm On Apr 17, 2023
Took the test on the 3rd also.
I received a call from one of their hr yesterday 16th for a virtual interview in which the address would be to my mail but has not dropped yet
Re: Ihs Towers Isap 2021 by dmgr(m): 2:38pm On Apr 17, 2023
JosephBankole:
Took the test on the 3rd also.
I received a call from one of their hr yesterday 16th for a virtual interview in which the address would be to my mail but has not dropped yet

Okay.. let's just hope for the best.
Hopefully you will be sent the link any moment from now.

Btw, how did your own assessment go? For me it wasn't funny o, but I sha did my best.
Re: Ihs Towers Isap 2021 by JosephBankole: 3:36pm On Apr 17, 2023
dmgr:

Okay.. let's just hope for the best.
Hopefully you will be sent the link any moment from now.

Btw, how did your own assessment go? For me it wasn't funny o, but I sha did my best.
Honestly, I can't say since the outcome was not revealed but it was a tough one.
The interview has been rescheduled for 19th.
Re: Ihs Towers Isap 2021 by dmgr(m): 3:47pm On Apr 17, 2023
JosephBankole:

Honestly, I can't say since the outcome was not revealed but it was a tough one.
The interview has been rescheduled for 19th.

Alright.
Wishing you all the best in your interview, I know you will do great.
Re: Ihs Towers Isap 2021 by JosephBankole: 4:01pm On Apr 17, 2023
dmgr:

Alright.
Wishing you all the best in your interview, I know you will do great.
Amen. Thanks.
And I pray for a positive feedback for you and everyone else.
Re: Ihs Towers Isap 2021 by dmgr(m): 4:12pm On Apr 17, 2023
JosephBankole:

Amen. Thanks.
And I pray for a positive feedback for you and everyone else.

Amen ๐Ÿ˜Š
Re: Ihs Towers Isap 2021 by Peter737: 12:35pm On Jun 13, 2023
any update
JosephBankole:

1 Like

Re: Ihs Towers Isap 2021 by viqSmallz(m): 11:06am On Jul 01, 2023
To everyone who has gotten a job with IHS, I learnt the TSAP guys are always laid off within a year and that's why they are always recruiting for TSAP yearly. They keep them on contract/trainee and lay them off by the time they should be made full staff. How true is this??
Re: Ihs Towers Isap 2021 by Kcxee(m): 4:07pm On Jul 01, 2023
viqSmallz:
To everyone who has gotten a job with IHS, I learnt the TSAP guys are always laid off within a year and that's why they are always recruiting for TSAP yearly. They keep them on contract/trainee and lay them off by the time they should be made full staff. How true is this??

This isn't visible, because that means they change hands always which I believe is not good for the business.

I agree the may make the traineeship competitive then lay of those who don't meet up their standards
Re: Ihs Towers Isap 2021 by ennyj01(m): 3:28pm On Oct 13, 2023
Hi guys. Good afternoon
1. Please does anyone know what the pay is like for ISAP during training and after training?
2. Also, any idea about the duration of the program?

I will be glad if anyone well-informed about the ISAP program can respond. Thank you.
Re: Ihs Towers Isap 2021 by ennyj01(m): 1:26pm On Nov 04, 2023
Hi guys. Been a while. I don't know if anyone here got into the iSAP accelerate (iSAPx) recruitment last year or knows anyone who did.

Please I would like to know what the salary is for iSAP guys at IHS. Please it is urgent, if you have the info or anyone who does, please help me with it. Thank you ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ
Re: Ihs Towers Isap 2021 by 00Smartsmart00: 1:57pm On Nov 08, 2023
Hi, any info on this yet ennyj01?
ennyj01:
Hi guys. Been a while. I don't know if anyone here got into the iSAP accelerate (iSAPx) recruitment last year or knows anyone who did.

Please I would like to know what the salary is for iSAP guys at IHS. Please it is urgent, if you have the info or anyone who does, please help me with it. Thank you ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ
Re: Ihs Towers Isap 2021 by ennyj01(m): 2:46pm On Nov 08, 2023
00Smartsmart00:
Hi, any info on this yet ennyj01?

My application was not successful last year.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

This Is The Best Way To Answer When An Interviewer Says โ€˜tell Me About Yourselfโ€™ / How To Apply For Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018 / N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.