Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,118 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Had A Girl Ever Beat You In A Fight Before? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Had A Girl Ever Beat You In A Fight Before? (546 Views)

I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise / Baby Dies While Couple Engage In A Fight In Ondo / "If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Had A Girl Ever Beat You In A Fight Before? by Boniwhite: 2:19pm On Nov 30, 2021
ok, it was a friday afternoon, we went to the river to swim.
the rule then was "you dont jump in the water when your seniors are swimming" or you get punished by (them) holding u under water longer till you choke!
so we did exactly to a boy who dared us that day. & i was the chief culprit. When we got to the bank of the river, his sister (about my age or a yr older) confronted me, then slaped me. the crowd started pushing me to react. Like how can a girl slap you just like that? As i rush to slap her back, na 1 Karate kick she land me 4 cheek! I fell like a pack of card!! "She come dey ontop me dey pack sand &grass put 4 my mouth" before people from farm seperate us.
when de mata reach my uncle 4 house, him too punish me join saying, how could a girl beat you up that way?

i was ridiculed at sch the next monday.
this girl was boys beater in village back then
we later became close
she is now a big girl and doing well
village life back then!
e be tins o.

1 Like

Re: Had A Girl Ever Beat You In A Fight Before? by Bigredmachine: 2:21pm On Nov 30, 2021
It happened once... In jss2 the girl was bigger than me in size it was a case of big show vs John Cena

Her size was an advantage to her then...

2 Likes

Re: Had A Girl Ever Beat You In A Fight Before? by Ahmed0336(m): 2:32pm On Nov 30, 2021
Naaaaa.

Reason, I hardly get into fights.

Last I fought was 91/92

I no like wahala

3 Likes

Re: Had A Girl Ever Beat You In A Fight Before? by Kriss216: 2:34pm On Nov 30, 2021
Yes...in the bedroom.

Her bedmatic skills and prowess are top notch.

Uzochi, you'll make Heaven.

4 Likes

Re: Had A Girl Ever Beat You In A Fight Before? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 30, 2021
I was in Jss2 and she was in Jss3D, the girl was so dirty and her armpit colors black making her the most dirtiest girl in school, so every one aviods her like plauge, not until I was promoted to their class Jss3D. I was not happy for that cos I knew I was brilliant enough to be with precious in Jss3B. I started having issues with everyone long before I took a fight with her in the classroom and she beat me like pounded yam. That made them move me to Jss3A automatically cos brilliant kids don't know how to fight.

3 Likes

Re: Had A Girl Ever Beat You In A Fight Before? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 30, 2021
Me way no sabi fight make I sit down for one side dey read comments.

1 Like

Re: Had A Girl Ever Beat You In A Fight Before? by Boniwhite: 2:50pm On Nov 30, 2021
Kriss216:
Yes...in the bedroom.

So you were beaten in za oza room?
Re: Had A Girl Ever Beat You In A Fight Before? by Kriss216: 2:51pm On Nov 30, 2021
Boniwhite:
So you were beaten in za oza room?
Yes, I was beaten brutally and mercilessly by Uzochi.

1 Like

Re: Had A Girl Ever Beat You In A Fight Before? by Chevrolet076(m): 3:07pm On Nov 30, 2021
Boniwhite:

ok, it was a friday afternoon, we went to the river to swim.
the rule then was "you dont jump in the water when your seniors are swimming" or you get punished by (them) holding u under water longer till you choke!
so we did exactly to a boy who dared us that day. & i was the chief culprit. When we got to the bank of the river, his sister (about my age or a yr older) confronted me, then slaped me. the crowd started pushing me to react. Like how can a girl slap you just like that? As i rush to slap her back, na 1 Karate kick she land me 4 cheek! I fell like a pack of card!! "She come dey ontop me dey pack sand &grass put 4 my mouth" before people from farm seperate us.
when de mata reach my uncle 4 house, him too punish me join saying, how could a girl beat you up that way?

i was ridiculed at sch the next monday.
this girl was boys beater in village back then
we later became close
she is now a big girl and doing well
village life back then!
e be tins o.

1 Like

Re: Had A Girl Ever Beat You In A Fight Before? by Dollywood(m): 10:15pm On Nov 30, 2021
Primary 6, that girl was tall, and I was short as hell she was a bully. She found a way to provoke me, she slammed me on the table and pin me down, I was rescued by the teachers.

2 Likes

Re: Had A Girl Ever Beat You In A Fight Before? by waywardpikin: 12:30am On Dec 01, 2021
Dollywood:
Primary 6, that girl was tall, and I was short as hell she was a bully. She found a way to provoke me, she slammed me on the table and pin me down, I was rescued by the teachers.

She probably liked you. Girls are weird like that. grin

1 Like

Re: Had A Girl Ever Beat You In A Fight Before? by Cerebellum: 12:46am On Dec 01, 2021
Kriss216:
Yes...in the bedroom.

Aswear, you no well

1 Like

Re: Had A Girl Ever Beat You In A Fight Before? by Double0h7(f): 4:40am On Dec 01, 2021
I grew up with 7 brothers who taught me to fight before I could walk. So, I thought I was Rambo, and later I thought I was Tupac and up until I was 15 I was beating up boys.

Then one unfortunate day I met my waterloo at 16. This boy just punched me in the chest just 1 punch nothing else. Till this day I remember the pain because my chest was still growing. I swear I passed out and after that day, I humble myself and greet boys with a bow grin

3 Likes

Re: Had A Girl Ever Beat You In A Fight Before? by ashawopikin(m): 8:12am On Dec 01, 2021
Yes very recently on top bed, I wasn't ready, sugar wan finish me
Re: Had A Girl Ever Beat You In A Fight Before? by Dollywood(m): 6:24pm On Dec 01, 2021
waywardpikin:

She probably liked you. Girls are weird like that. grin

wink I never liked her.
Re: Had A Girl Ever Beat You In A Fight Before? by Sonnobax15(m): 6:29pm On Dec 01, 2021
grin
Yeah,two different scenarios for that matter....... Two different girls too....Tho I later beat one of them undecided. But the other one kept beating me till we left primary school undecided

(1) (Reply)

Confused About Being Truly Loved. / My Shopping Experience At Suncity, Saudi Arabia / Quick Clearance Sale Lg Home Theater

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.