Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Confused About Being Truly Loved. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Confused About Being Truly Loved. (553 Views)

My Wife’s Salary Was A Mystery Until I Discovered How Much She’s Truly Worth* / Boy Shows His Zanku Legwork, Gbe Body Dance Moves, People Confused About His Age / Nigerian Soldier And Her Naval Officer Husband In Loved Up Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused About Being Truly Loved. by Doveispure: 12:01am On Apr 24, 2022
Goodmorning nairalanders .
I am new here,although I always read stories that made it to the front page. I am in a serious dilemma right now and please I will need honest answers to these questions.

I am a married mother of four. I have been having constant issues with my husband concerning his cheating nature and anytime I bring it before him it always ends up with a fight(not physical though,I mean quarrel)that I end up begging him later because I can't bare to see us quarrel.

But he seems to have taken advantage of this.
I complained to him again concerning this because I have been having series of STIs,this resulted in a quarrel.
He told me the following which makes me wonder if a man truly loves a woman of he will talk like this

1) He said he is addicted to sex(mind you I allow him have his way anytime he wants even when I'm heavily pregnant and I'm usually active during sex)so he cannot stop having other girls.

2)He said i should learn to leave with it
3)
Re: Confused About Being Truly Loved. by Nobody: 12:12am On Apr 24, 2022
Doveispure:
I am new here,although I always read stories that made it to the front page. I am in a serious dilemma right now and please I will need honest answers to these questions.

I am a married mother of four. I have been having constant issues with my husband concerning his cheating nature and anytime I bring it before him it always ends up with a fight(not physical though,I mean quarrel)that I end up begging him later because I can't bare to see us quarrel.

I complained to him again concerning this because I have been having series of STIs,this resulted in a quarrel.
He told me the following which makes me wonder if a man truly loves a woman of he will talk like this

1) He said he is addicted to sex(mind you I allow him have his way anytime he wants even when I'm heavily pregnant and I'm usually active during sex)so he cannot stop having other girls.

3)

Was he like this before you got married to him?
Re: Confused About Being Truly Loved. by Kobojunkie: 12:43am On Apr 24, 2022
Doveispure:

So, what exactly seems to be the issue here? undecided
Re: Confused About Being Truly Loved. by socialmediaman: 1:03am On Apr 24, 2022
Doveispure:

3)

What are the questions?
Re: Confused About Being Truly Loved. by chatinent: 1:04am On Apr 24, 2022
There's no justification for cheating. A cheat is a cheat. Stop thinking there's sth you are not doing well. It's not your fault! It's he who has a fault.

3 Likes

Re: Confused About Being Truly Loved. by Saintmary(f): 8:19am On Apr 24, 2022
Doveispure:

3)

A IndecentStar recently died from an STI.

Did you know some STIs are incurable?

Some are difficult and expensive to treat. The money you're supposed to spend on your progress and that of your children, you will be spending it on treatments because of a man without discipline and self control.

Don't tell me you're doing it for your kids because if you peme today, your children will survive just fine. And besides, you just want to use your married status to pepper single ladies so, just don't pretend.

The ball is in your court.
Dem no dey telli person.........

3 Likes

Re: Confused About Being Truly Loved. by yuping(m): 10:12am On Apr 24, 2022
undecided wahala, divorce that silly goat.
Re: Confused About Being Truly Loved. by Biglittlelois(f): 3:27pm On Apr 24, 2022
What exactly is stopping you from divorcing him? Or is it until you get HIV before you get sense and leave?

1 Like

Re: Confused About Being Truly Loved. by MAGG0T(m): 4:39pm On Apr 24, 2022
smiley

I have this to tell you, never lose a good man because someone mistakenly slept with him
Re: Confused About Being Truly Loved. by ImaIma1(f): 5:20pm On Apr 24, 2022
So, are you going to learn to live with it? Go through the cycle of catching him, fighting, forgiving him, etc. Or are you going to take the bull by the horn and save you and your family?

You have had several STIs and you are not scared for your life? You are still playing the dutiful wife and obliging him whenever he wants sex, so that he can supply you with more infections. Or what exactly is your plan?

1 Like

Re: Confused About Being Truly Loved. by Kobojunkie: 5:41pm On Apr 24, 2022
MAGG0T:
smiley

I have this to tell you, never lose a good man because someone mistakenly slept with him
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Confused About Being Truly Loved. by DBestDoc(f): 6:13pm On Apr 24, 2022
Doveispure:

3)

Well, i have nothing to say to you than to smh

It’s your Children i pity for though.
Re: Confused About Being Truly Loved. by ststyreal(f): 12:51am On Apr 25, 2022
Doveispure:

3)
Madam, temporarily leave that man please. Why are you playing with your life like this hehhh? Then if you don't want to leave, kindly avoid sex with him and face your children, habaa!!!! Chaiiii, God please help us......
Re: Confused About Being Truly Loved. by Vision101(m): 2:04am On Apr 25, 2022
Continue to live with him but permanently seal up your hole until he changes.
Re: Confused About Being Truly Loved. by baby124: 2:10am On Apr 25, 2022
My dear, go and buy vibrator, then move into another room put lock on the door and wait. Tell him he is free to bang anybody he desires but you are not interested in risking your life and leaving your kids motherless. Give it a year. He will come begging you for sex. No gree o! That means he has finally gotten the HIV. Then and there ask him to prove he is clean by a government test of all STD’s. I assure you he will run. Health is wealth o. Don’t risk your health for anybody.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lessons From Ajibola / Happy Birthday To Me.... / Brand New Household Items

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.