Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,528 members, 7,843,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Chairman Of Ochanja Market Onitsha Killed By IPOB Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chairman Of Ochanja Market Onitsha Killed By IPOB Today (6051 Views)

Peter Obi Expresses Sadness Over Ochanja Market Building Collapse In Onitsha / Obi Visits Victims Of Petrol Tanker Explosion At Ochanja Market, Onitsha. - Pics / Ochanja Market: Mob Stopped Firefighters From Putting Out Fire - CGF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chairman Of Ochanja Market Onitsha Killed By IPOB Today by History555: 4:11pm On Nov 30, 2021
headbasher96:
hey run along boy.

What u see here a'int for kids so dont try to be relevant around this parts because common sense is in play here and i believe u a'int gat known because if u do u should have know that nobody can success beat anybody at home turf so dss cannot fight igbo in their own land unless their children have compromise but alot of u folk have been beclouded in hatred for the north u cant even see the bigger picture

To prove me wrong conduct a poll for your brothers living up north and they will still choose the good old north the most peaceful place to live alas i ask u why is a igbo man always afraid of a igbo man are they not brothers or were they not cut from the same clat (peaceout)

Bla bla bla you are still wailing like a bitch. Go and wail over benue, plateau, herdsmen, boko, bandits. Igbos like seeing dolts like u frustrated. Prof emeritus lgbo affairs

2 Likes

Re: Chairman Of Ochanja Market Onitsha Killed By IPOB Today by History555: 4:11pm On Nov 30, 2021
slimghost:

STFU! It is IPOB! They also wrote the chairman of main market Onitsha weeks ago warning him not to open the market on Mondays again.
Stop defending evil! These idiots are playing with people’s livelihood and terrorizing innocent people.

Another wailer pursuing his phd in lgbo affairs.

1 Like

Re: Chairman Of Ochanja Market Onitsha Killed By IPOB Today by headbasher96(m): 4:13pm On Nov 30, 2021
History555:

Bla bla bla you are still wailing like a bitch. Go and wail over benue, plateau, herdsmen, boko, bandits. Igbos like seeing dolts like u frustrated. Prof emeritus lgbo affairs
thats the spirit man i ask u a simple question why is the igbo always afraid of a igbo man are they not brother or they are different lets test your brain power with this simple question boy
Re: Chairman Of Ochanja Market Onitsha Killed By IPOB Today by History555: 4:18pm On Nov 30, 2021
headbasher96:
thats the spirit man i ask u a simple question why is the igbo always afraid of a igbo man are they not brother or they are different lets test your brain power with this simple question boy

Oga prof pls show us the research u carried out before coming to your conclusion.

1 Like

Re: Chairman Of Ochanja Market Onitsha Killed By IPOB Today by headbasher96(m): 4:21pm On Nov 30, 2021
History555:

i can see what some of u boys come to nairaland to do boy sometimes u mistake good old nl to that crazy blue app u go hunting for hoe called fb oga there is a difference between forum and chat app we come to nl to learn not to support any fool with a phone that thinks he is educated the revolution has begun try and see the bigger picture be the man in the shadow always have doubt in all u do or na so sheep no get doubt them the carry am reach slauther house without fuss where by u and goat must scatter dust
Re: Chairman Of Ochanja Market Onitsha Killed By IPOB Today by headbasher96(m): 4:24pm On Nov 30, 2021
History555:

Oga prof pls show us the research u carried out before coming to your conclusion.
when nnamdi kanu was raining hail and brimstone all over south east u were never aware of that right pls who has been attacking police formations all over the country was it not his directive alas police no gree make them kill them boys begin look for soft target answer me this who killed chike akunyili

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chairman Of Ochanja Market Onitsha Killed By IPOB Today by slimghost(m): 4:30pm On Nov 30, 2021
History555:

Onuku odeku

3 Likes

Re: Chairman Of Ochanja Market Onitsha Killed By IPOB Today by History555: 4:31pm On Nov 30, 2021
slimghost:

Onuku odeku

Go and secure ur phd in lgbo affairs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chairman Of Ochanja Market Onitsha Killed By IPOB Today by headbasher96(m): 4:32pm On Nov 30, 2021
slimghost:

Onuku odeku
eeewwwwweeeeeee!
Re: Chairman Of Ochanja Market Onitsha Killed By IPOB Today by headbasher96(m): 4:32pm On Nov 30, 2021
History555:

Go and secure ur phd in lgbo affairs.
oga why is igbo men afraid of igbo

1 Like

Re: Chairman Of Ochanja Market Onitsha Killed By IPOB Today by History555: 4:34pm On Nov 30, 2021
headbasher96:
when nnamdi kanu was raining hail and brimstone all over south east u were never aware of that right pls who has been attacking police formations all over the country was it not his directive alas police no gree make them kill them boys begin look for soft target answer me this who killed chike akunyili

F is for frustration
J is for jobless
B is for busybody

Add it together u Re a frustrated jobless busybody

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chairman Of Ochanja Market Onitsha Killed By IPOB Today by Awkabigboy: 4:39pm On Nov 30, 2021
MyopicMods:
Chairman of Ochanja Market killed by IPOB Today for daring to open markets gates today.

Details shortly.
Good , I like what is happening. Most of these traders are their support base. Atleast by the time ipob finish dealing with them they will forget about Biafra forever cool cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chairman Of Ochanja Market Onitsha Killed By IPOB Today by headbasher96(m): 4:39pm On Nov 30, 2021
History555:

F is for frustration
J is for jobless
B is for busybody

Add it together u Re a frustrated jobless busybody

baba as am chating with u am about to close from work i work at g e m medical laboratories onitsha g r a park road before eedc office onitsha north local goverment so where do u work please since u want us to go there picture loading

1 Like

Re: Chairman Of Ochanja Market Onitsha Killed By IPOB Today by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 30, 2021
headbasher96:
baba as am chating with u am about to close from work i work at g e m medical laboratories onitsha g r a park road before eedc office onitsha north local goverment so where do u work please since u want us to go there picture loading

Most of them have nothing doing. That's just the fact.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chairman Of Ochanja Market Onitsha Killed By IPOB Today by Awkabigboy: 4:42pm On Nov 30, 2021
slimghost:

STFU! It is IPOB! They also wrote the chairman of main market Onitsha weeks ago warning him not to open the market on Mondays again.
Stop defending evil! These idiots are playing with people’s livelihood and terrorizing innocent people.
But those traders are their support base, its good they also have a taste of what they support since they didn't learn from the Massob debacle cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chairman Of Ochanja Market Onitsha Killed By IPOB Today by headbasher96(m): 4:42pm On Nov 30, 2021
Awkabigboy:

Good , I like what is happening. Most of these traders are their support base. Atleast by the time ipob finish dealing with them they will forget about Biafra forever cool cool
i can predict that ndi igbo will one day rise again this unknown gun men the way they did with mkpulumili takers come to onitsha all those boys and touts taking meth the street has gone into hiding the only place ipob will not let go easily is imo state that is the birth and base

1 Like

Re: Chairman Of Ochanja Market Onitsha Killed By IPOB Today by headbasher96(m): 4:44pm On Nov 30, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Most of them have nothing doing. That's just the fact.
i for drop pics but let me not rush am waiting for the boy to cook something reasonable fingers crossed HISTORY555 where u dey
Re: Chairman Of Ochanja Market Onitsha Killed By IPOB Today by Awkabigboy: 4:44pm On Nov 30, 2021
headbasher96:
i can predict that ndi igbo will one day rise again this unknown gun men the way they did with mkpulumili takers come to onitsha all those boys and touts taking meth the street has gone into hiding the only place ipob will not let go easily is imo state that is the birth and base
For one obiano should train our Indigenous men especially from Aguleri axis and get them fortified to fight these guys. Most are not even Anambra people, mostly outlaws from Ebonyi, imo and Abia

2 Likes

Re: Chairman Of Ochanja Market Onitsha Killed By IPOB Today by headbasher96(m): 4:49pm On Nov 30, 2021
Awkabigboy:

For one obiano should train our Indigenous men especially from Aguleri axis and get them fortified to fight these guys. Most are not even Anambra people, mostly outlaws from Ebonyi, imo and Abia
u should have said soludo because from the start of all this obiano has said nothing just imagine how mr akunyili was killed at nkpor in brood day light and other atrocities this fools has been commiting in alaigbo the hierarchy is in abuja if u hurt your brothers they dont care about u politicians dont care about us make we kill ourselves nothing concern them so long as the money the enter them they alright but lets see what soludo will bring to the table

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chairman Of Ochanja Market Onitsha Killed By IPOB Today by feggefirstson(m): 4:51pm On Nov 30, 2021
Bloody liar
They are contesting for president
Isi Azu
Re: Chairman Of Ochanja Market Onitsha Killed By IPOB Today by Awkabigboy: 4:52pm On Nov 30, 2021
headbasher96:
u should have said soludo because from the start of all this obiano has said nothing just imagine how mr akunyili was killed at nkpor in brood day light and other atrocities this fools has been commiting in alaigbo the hierarchy is in abuja if u hurt your brothers they dont care about u politicians dont care about us make we kill ourselves nothing concern them so long as the money the enter them they alright but lets see what soludo will bring to the table
The Anambra I know won't keep folding hands and allow our people get killed by those miscreants. Infact we have lost the most in all of these stupidity, what has Abia , or Ebonyi or Enugu lost but we have lost our prominent men.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chairman Of Ochanja Market Onitsha Killed By IPOB Today by headbasher96(m): 4:55pm On Nov 30, 2021
Awkabigboy:

The Anambra I know won't keep folding hands and allow our people get killed by those miscreants. Infact we have lost the most in all of these stupidity, what has Abia , or Ebonyi or Enugu lost but we have lost our prominent men.
some parts of onitsha has started to defy the so called sit at home i know other parts will soon follow suit.

Only the skyrocket of prize of comoddities has made ndi anambara to have a rethink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chairman Of Ochanja Market Onitsha Killed By IPOB Today by headbasher96(m): 4:55pm On Nov 30, 2021
Awkabigboy:

everyone needs to feed his family lets see what will happen from now till febuary

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chairman Of Ochanja Market Onitsha Killed By IPOB Today by KanoFirstSon: 6:43pm On Nov 30, 2021
They’ve started killing the people that were cheering them at the fresh start. I keep saying it to those who choose to hear,Biafra is dead on arrival.
Biafra don die
Biafra ya mutu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chairman Of Ochanja Market Onitsha Killed By IPOB Today by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 30, 2021
slimghost:

so same IPOB that called off SIT AT HOME and vowed to deal with those enforcing it... is the one that's writing to Main market chairman?
Re: Chairman Of Ochanja Market Onitsha Killed By IPOB Today by slimghost(m): 6:53pm On Nov 30, 2021
ezenwajosh:
so same IPOB that called off SIT AT HOME and vowed to deal with those enforcing it... is the one that's writing to Main market chairman?

Yes! Ask anybody that owns a shop at main market Onitsha. Enough of this madness!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chairman Of Ochanja Market Onitsha Killed By IPOB Today by Landmack: 6:55pm On Nov 30, 2021
ezenwajosh:
[s]so same IPOB that called off SIT AT HOME and vowed to deal with those enforcing it... is the one that's writing to Main market chairman?[/s]
Your Ipob miscreants and their several factions are directly and indirectly responsible for all the chaos going on in the southeast. Anambra pple are keeping records of all the atrocities and evil ur organization are carrying out against our sons. We will not forget. It won’t be long,Anambrarians will flush u pple out.
Our business men and women can’t do their ember businesses because of u pples shameless acts and lack of tact,the incessant sit at homes and all. We are watching

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chairman Of Ochanja Market Onitsha Killed By IPOB Today by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:04pm On Nov 30, 2021
slimghost:

I'm sure you're the one that delivered the letter to the market's chairman? I don't like hear say, share the pictures with for everyone to see since you are main market's chairman PA.

I am waiting patiently
Re: Chairman Of Ochanja Market Onitsha Killed By IPOB Today by paramakina202: 7:07pm On Nov 30, 2021
No Link,no pictures no news
Re: Chairman Of Ochanja Market Onitsha Killed By IPOB Today by slimghost(m): 7:08pm On Nov 30, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

I'm sure you're the one that delivered the letter to the market's chairman? I don't like hear say, share the pictures with for everyone to see since you are main market's chairman PA.

I am waiting patiently

I don’t have time for this childish back and forth. Take a trip down to Onitsha and confirm it. Let me know when you are in Onitsha, so I can direct you further.
Keep on defending evil while innocent Igbos continue to lose their source of livelihood.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chairman Of Ochanja Market Onitsha Killed By IPOB Today by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:14pm On Nov 30, 2021
slimghost:

I don’t have time for this childish back and forth. Take a trip down to Onitsha and confirm it. Let me know when you are in Onitsha, so I can direct you further.
Keep on defending evil while innocent Igbos continue to lose their source of livelihood.

I don't take a trip down Onitsha coz that's where I stay, I'm a full born and bred in Onitsha. Where do you stay so we'll go together and see it because I don't do someone told someone that told me things.
Re: Chairman Of Ochanja Market Onitsha Killed By IPOB Today by slimghost(m): 7:17pm On Nov 30, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

I don't take a trip down Onitsha coz that's where I stay, I'm a full born and bred in Onitsha. Where do you stay so we'll go together and see it because I don't do someone told someone that told me things.

FHE, Trans Nkisi. That’s if you know where that is. I am not meeting any IPOB member please. Ask people that own shops in main market and they will yell you.
This is my last response to you.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Drug Case On Peter Obi Petition / Are Nigerians In Diaspora Disconnected With Nigeria? / List Of Terrorism Charges Against Arrested Radio Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.