Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Omicron COVID Variant Was In Europe Before Detected By South African Scientists. - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Omicron COVID Variant Was In Europe Before Detected By South African Scientists. (19296 Views)

Omicron COVID Appeared In Nigeria In October - Weeks Before South Africa / Two Cases Of Omicron COVID Variant Detected In Nigeria / Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omicron COVID Variant Was In Europe Before Detected By South African Scientists. by Emperor550(m): 11:24pm On Nov 30, 2021
kudos to S. A scientists...
my problem is,,,where 9ja scientists de sef
Re: Omicron COVID Variant Was In Europe Before Detected By South African Scientists. by Jpolgar(m): 11:31pm On Nov 30, 2021
jaxxy:

Then what will protect people from corona virus? U are only talking about problems and raising fears bt no single solution?

So what’s the advice ur giving?

People have died in millions from corona what do u have to say about it?? Any solution? Or it’s just to spread conspiracy theories? undecided

Conspiracy theories will not cure Coronavirus. undecided

Solution: Turn off ur TV. Take off your mask. Go outside. Live your life
Re: Omicron COVID Variant Was In Europe Before Detected By South African Scientists. by Jpolgar(m): 11:38pm On Nov 30, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

I am sure they also warned you about 5G too,if only you know how many conspiracy theories have been dispelled over time you won't be believing that gullible human and yourself.

Conspiracy theorist are confusionist who lie to deceive fools and make profits

A little information for you man: The term 'conspiracy theory' was coined by the CIA to discredit those who were trying to find out the truth about JFK's assassination when things didn't add up. Conspiracy theories don't make sense until you start to look into them. If you're going to dismiss something, first look into it so that you can disprove it logically. I used to think they were crazy too till I started looking into some of them with the intention of dismantling them with sound argument. I have been humbled. People are not stupid. Some conspiracy theories have no backing. Some have a mountain of evidence. Investigate. Use critical thinking before dismissing any 'conspiracy theory'

2 Likes

Re: Omicron COVID Variant Was In Europe Before Detected By South African Scientists. by jaxxy(m): 11:50pm On Nov 30, 2021
Jpolgar:

Solution: Turn off ur TV. Take off your mask. Go outside. Live your life

U have just disrespected the millions of people who have died. U definitely have no single conscience or empathy.

Even if a have faith that could remove mountains and I have not love i am nothing.
Re: Omicron COVID Variant Was In Europe Before Detected By South African Scientists. by Jpolgar(m): 12:10am On Dec 01, 2021
jaxxy:

U have just disrespected the millions of people who have died. U definitely have no single conscience or empathy.

Even if a have faith that could remove mountains and I have not love i am nothing.

I understand it's a sensitive issue. If I offended your sensibilities, I apologize. But I have spent a lot of time researching this whole thing. If you have data to burn, just indicate. I'll send you links to some videos for you to watch. A lot is going on that we're not been told. You don't have to take the same stance I've taken on this issue but I'm pretty sure you'll be shocked at what I have to show you.
Re: Omicron COVID Variant Was In Europe Before Detected By South African Scientists. by jaxxy(m): 12:47am On Dec 01, 2021
Jpolgar:

I understand it's a sensitive issue. If I offended your sensibilities, I apologize. But I have spent a lot of time researching this whole thing. If you have data to burn, just indicate. I'll send you links to some videos for you to watch. A lot is going on that we're not been told. You don't have to take the same stance I've taken on this issue but I'm pretty sure you'll be shocked at what I have to show you.

I’m sensitive to humanity like a regular human bt I can understand we all make mistakes. I don’t mind watching whatever video if it Focused and based on facts not on conspiracies backed up by lies.

Another sad thing about this is u critize and yet give no solution to Smtn that has killed millions.
Re: Omicron COVID Variant Was In Europe Before Detected By South African Scientists. by Jpolgar(m): 12:51am On Dec 01, 2021
jaxxy:

I’m sensitive to humanity like a regular human bt I can understand we all make mistakes. I don’t mind watching whatever video if it Focused and based on facts not on conspiracies backed up by lies.

Another sad thing about this is u critize and yet give no solution to Smtn that has killed millions.

Take Vit C & D, Zinc & selenium. You should be fine.
If you can't watch all. Please watch the first two from start to finish.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/IB3ijQuLkkUr/

https://www.bitchute.com/video/4u7rt61YeGox/

https://www.bitchute.com/video/WsvhxBD4k1uZ/

https://www.bitchute.com/video/oGGhQoncNNdX/

https://www.bitchute.com/video/VJmvdgskiq1U/
Re: Omicron COVID Variant Was In Europe Before Detected By South African Scientists. by NothingDoMe: 1:32am On Dec 01, 2021
TMKsouth:

People still get flu even after getting a flu shot. Because it was an unprecedented pandemic, the covid vaccines were discovered in record time to prevent deaths and severe illness so they're the best defence we have so far. They will be improved over time.
Forcing a world wide immunization gives food to conspiracy theorist.

People say they want to take their chances and believe they'll recover and develop immunity to it.
Re: Omicron COVID Variant Was In Europe Before Detected By South African Scientists. by abdullahi45: 1:34am On Dec 01, 2021
costandi:
COVID variants have been named after all the greek alphabets. I guess the name omicron was chosen to make this one seem sophisticated. Big pharma and big media should be bored with their own lies by now.

Wise up!

Re: Omicron COVID Variant Was In Europe Before Detected By South African Scientists. by abdullahi45: 1:40am On Dec 01, 2021
BigDawsNet:
I Hav a Theory about the new covid Omicron...

I really think the world leaders hav met on close door and they are really not happy with Africans decisions on neglecting Vaccine dosage s.

According to statistics just 6% population in all African countries combined have taking the jab....

The world Health Organization ain't happy about this and they believe Africans travelers will put other continents at risk as long as border is open ...So they Develop a fake non-existent new variant called Omicron whick will appear serious and deadly to help African hav second thought about taking the neccassry vaccine.....

I believe there is Covid 19 generally... But I don't wanna believe in the new variant...

It's just a random theory

Are the vaccines very accessible to people in Africa?

If you want to make an argument about vaccine refusal then you will have to look further into developed Nations.
Re: Omicron COVID Variant Was In Europe Before Detected By South African Scientists. by abdullahi45: 1:45am On Dec 01, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
How does Omnicorn or whatever differ from other variant in terms of mortality? I’m tired of reading Covid papers

Studies on the pathogenesis, severity, vaccine efficacy, immune evasion, and mortality of the new variant are still ongoing. It is too early to make any conclusion. However, with the increased mutations on the spike protein of the variant, its infectivity will likely be more pronounced.
Re: Omicron COVID Variant Was In Europe Before Detected By South African Scientists. by TMKsouth: 1:56am On Dec 01, 2021
NothingDoMe:
Forcing a world wide immunization gives food to conspiracy theorist.

People say they want to take their chances and believe they'll recover and develop immunity to it.

Worldwide immunisations are necessary because this is a worldwide virus. Just look now Omicron is in over 20 countries scattered all over the world. How do u begin to say it won't come to Nigeria and therefore u shouldn't be forced to vaccinate. If one part of the world is not vaccinated, it possesses a threat to everyone else - especially coz that's were mutations will develop - Omicron and Delta being a case in point (Africa and India).
Re: Omicron COVID Variant Was In Europe Before Detected By South African Scientists. by peacefull(f): 3:44am On Dec 01, 2021
TMKsouth:
Meanwhile, SA today got rights to manufacture own vaccine called Aspenovax for African market.

Already done?
Re: Omicron COVID Variant Was In Europe Before Detected By South African Scientists. by TMKsouth: 3:50am On Dec 01, 2021

1 Like

Re: Omicron COVID Variant Was In Europe Before Detected By South African Scientists. by peacefull(f): 3:58am On Dec 01, 2021
TMKsouth:

I believe so because they say the deal runs until 2026.

https://www.news24.com/fin24/companies/health/aspen-strikes-deal-with-jj-to-launch-own-vaccine-called-aspenovax-20211130

Oh! That's good!
My country still not done. Many peoples are waiting.

I will check that news later.
Thank you so much for sharing!
I appreciate you!!

1 Like

Re: Omicron COVID Variant Was In Europe Before Detected By South African Scientists. by TMKsouth: 4:06am On Dec 01, 2021
peacefull:

Oh! That's good!
My country still not done. Many peoples are waiting.

I will check that news later.
Thank you so much for sharing!
I appreciate you!!

Thanx! We'll soon all have the vaccines we need.

1 Like

Re: Omicron COVID Variant Was In Europe Before Detected By South African Scientists. by Billygee2u: 4:12am On Dec 01, 2021
Veaboo:
Racism will never be eradicated
Re: Omicron COVID Variant Was In Europe Before Detected By South African Scientists. by Billygee2u: 4:16am On Dec 01, 2021
talk2maurice:
Oyibo will always defend themselves. They won't take the fall.
Re: Omicron COVID Variant Was In Europe Before Detected By South African Scientists. by Billygee2u: 4:17am On Dec 01, 2021
muykem:
This is an indication that south Africa is more proactive than many European countries.
Re: Omicron COVID Variant Was In Europe Before Detected By South African Scientists. by Billygee2u: 4:17am On Dec 01, 2021
WibusJaga:

Delta, Omnicron, or whatever the variant we dey kampe. No shaking.
Na so bad belle people talk say dead body from Corona go de litter everywhere but Baba God shame all of dem.
Re: Omicron COVID Variant Was In Europe Before Detected By South African Scientists. by peacefull(f): 4:20am On Dec 01, 2021
TMKsouth:

Thanx! We'll soon all have the vaccines we need.

Most of peoples took Pfizer or Moderna vaccine in my country. I took Pfizer vaccine.
But many peoples are expecting local made vaccine and medicine!

Yes! I hope so!
Thank you so much for taking your time.
I really appreciate you!
Please stay safe!

1 Like

Re: Omicron COVID Variant Was In Europe Before Detected By South African Scientists. by Owen247: 4:36am On Dec 01, 2021
Veaboo:
Racism will never be eradicated
Them just wan take all d glory.smh.
Re: Omicron COVID Variant Was In Europe Before Detected By South African Scientists. by DemMannaScam: 6:40am On Dec 01, 2021
The shot for the "omicron" variant nko?

U neva even see anything cheesy

Reinaldo:

Yes, I have. I am not ignorant.
Re: Omicron COVID Variant Was In Europe Before Detected By South African Scientists. by DemMannaScam: 6:41am On Dec 01, 2021
cheesy
CandidNotes:
You are so dumb, it's hard to believe that you have a brain.. shocked

Re: Omicron COVID Variant Was In Europe Before Detected By South African Scientists. by laite: 7:43am On Dec 01, 2021
The SA government are not smart at all I really don't know what they wanted to gain by fronting to announce the discovery of d virus...now they have tagged it south african variant when it has been in existence in many European countries but they hid it. hope the SA govt has learnt their lesson

1 Like

Re: Omicron COVID Variant Was In Europe Before Detected By South African Scientists. by NothingDoMe: 9:23am On Dec 01, 2021
TMKsouth:

Worldwide immunisations are necessary because this is a worldwide virus. Just look now Omicron is in over 20 countries scattered all over the world. How do u begin to say it won't come to Nigeria and therefore u shouldn't be forced to vaccinate. If one part of the world is not vaccinated, it possesses a threat to everyone else - especially coz that's were mutations will develop - Omicron and Delta being a case in point (Africa and India).
And you're saying global immunization will checkmate mutation?

How will this happen when people still get the virus even with immunizations?
Re: Omicron COVID Variant Was In Europe Before Detected By South African Scientists. by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:36am On Dec 01, 2021
Jpolgar:

A little information for you man: The term 'conspiracy theory' was coined by the CIA to discredit those who were trying to find out the truth about JFK's assassination when things didn't add up. Conspiracy theories don't make sense until you start to look into them. If you're going to dismiss something, first look into it so that you can disprove it logically. I used to think they were crazy too till I started looking into some of them with the intention of dismantling them with sound argument. I have been humbled. People are not stupid. Some conspiracy theories have no backing. Some have a mountain of evidence. Investigate. Use critical thinking before dismissing any 'conspiracy theory'
Conspiracy theories are trash they always have and always will
Re: Omicron COVID Variant Was In Europe Before Detected By South African Scientists. by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:38am On Dec 01, 2021
TMKsouth:

I don't even understand the reasons behind conspiracy theories coz their followers either end up dead (covid) or stuck in the stone age (like with 5G).
True but then fear is a major reason why conspiracy theories spread,it isn't skeptism but fear and gullibility.

1 Like

Re: Omicron COVID Variant Was In Europe Before Detected By South African Scientists. by Jpolgar(m): 10:45am On Dec 01, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Conspiracy theories are trash they always have and always will

And that's why you'll never know the truth.
Re: Omicron COVID Variant Was In Europe Before Detected By South African Scientists. by DemMannaScam: 11:34am On Dec 01, 2021
CandidNotes:
You are so dumb, it's hard to believe that you have a brain.. shocked

Mumu man
You are vaccinated
But you are still afraid of those who are unvaccinated?

Are you not a thief?

Re: Omicron COVID Variant Was In Europe Before Detected By South African Scientists. by AmazonTopaz(f): 1:46pm On Dec 01, 2021
Jpolgar:

And that's why you'll never know the truth.
And you believe the truth is in conspiracies cheesy guy go sleep
Re: Omicron COVID Variant Was In Europe Before Detected By South African Scientists. by Jpolgar(m): 1:56pm On Dec 01, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

And you believe the truth is in conspiracies cheesy guy go sleep

Okay ma

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Goes Missing At Yaba Psychiatric Hospital, Lagos. Son Cries Out (Video) / This Is How To Use Carotone Without Side Effects / Nigeria Women Top Abortion Pills Search As Search Doubles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.