Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

EFCC Re-Arrests Femi Fani-Kayode, As Court Adjourns Fraud Trial - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Re-Arrests Femi Fani-Kayode, As Court Adjourns Fraud Trial (27075 Views)

Precious Chikwendu Hails Femi Fani Kayode As She Reunites With Her Kids / EFCC Arrests Femi Fani-Kayode For Forgery / Buhari Will Not Accept Femi Fani-Kayode As APC Member - Dr Salihu Lukman lPGF DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Re-Arrests Femi Fani-Kayode, As Court Adjourns Fraud Trial by JosephXavier: 4:38pm On Nov 30, 2021
Fowl wey dey wan kill, na food dem dey use catch am

Dey dey use food lure Musa enter APC Now dey wan kill am

1 Like

Re: EFCC Re-Arrests Femi Fani-Kayode, As Court Adjourns Fraud Trial by Kingpele(m): 4:38pm On Nov 30, 2021
Hahaha
Re: EFCC Re-Arrests Femi Fani-Kayode, As Court Adjourns Fraud Trial by Adrian98(m): 4:38pm On Nov 30, 2021
Lol. Mumu man
Re: EFCC Re-Arrests Femi Fani-Kayode, As Court Adjourns Fraud Trial by illicit(m): 4:39pm On Nov 30, 2021
Make dem starve him....
Re: EFCC Re-Arrests Femi Fani-Kayode, As Court Adjourns Fraud Trial by Lawmak: 4:39pm On Nov 30, 2021
Better for him. I like what's going on. What was he expecting. After saying trash against APC and Buhari and you think that Northern politicians will allow you to go scot free.
Akpa amu.
Re: EFCC Re-Arrests Femi Fani-Kayode, As Court Adjourns Fraud Trial by Omeleyi: 4:39pm On Nov 30, 2021
Ur sins ar suppose to be 4given when u join d demonic party
Re: EFCC Re-Arrests Femi Fani-Kayode, As Court Adjourns Fraud Trial by FiverrTutor(m): 4:41pm On Nov 30, 2021
Ohh now I get it. That was why he ran to APC
Re: EFCC Re-Arrests Femi Fani-Kayode, As Court Adjourns Fraud Trial by Danjikanbauchi: 4:41pm On Nov 30, 2021
grin cheesy grin grin this one sweet me bullshit.

Re: EFCC Re-Arrests Femi Fani-Kayode, As Court Adjourns Fraud Trial by timchogon81: 4:42pm On Nov 30, 2021
Them still no gree this man rest even after joining APC
Re: EFCC Re-Arrests Femi Fani-Kayode, As Court Adjourns Fraud Trial by maiquel: 4:45pm On Nov 30, 2021
It's just an invitation for a tête à tête...he'll be back soon to give clarifications grin cheesy
Re: EFCC Re-Arrests Femi Fani-Kayode, As Court Adjourns Fraud Trial by socialmediaman: 4:48pm On Nov 30, 2021
DOTian:
They're playing political football with this longer throat....
Barawo banza!
Almost 5 billion. And he will be changing girlfriends anyhow...

This money is very small compared to how much FFK stashed in Nigerian banks. I will not mention the specific amount to avoid giving away my source. If you know you know

1 Like

Re: EFCC Re-Arrests Femi Fani-Kayode, As Court Adjourns Fraud Trial by Arabaincubus: 4:50pm On Nov 30, 2021
This is a good example of going to bed with the devil and sleeping with the enemy.
Re: EFCC Re-Arrests Femi Fani-Kayode, As Court Adjourns Fraud Trial by Godispeace: 4:52pm On Nov 30, 2021
mor0nic ediot kid , he is not paying the price of saying unhealthy things about APC and Buhari in the past ,u this oloshi somebodi on nairaland note that he is paying the price of his own fraudulent actions and looting of public fund shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked u these kids of nowadays shud be using ur brain . or may be u are even brainless , who knows !!!!!
chigoziri2403:
He is paying the price for saying unhealthy things about APC And buhari in the past.
They are using him as a case study that you can be in APC and be prosecuted
Re: EFCC Re-Arrests Femi Fani-Kayode, As Court Adjourns Fraud Trial by Amodi470(m): 4:55pm On Nov 30, 2021
chigoziri2403:
He is paying the price for saying unhealthy things about APC And buhari in the past.
They are using him as a case study that you can be in APC and be prosecuted

That's how He will repent and became a Muslim. Insha'Allah
Re: EFCC Re-Arrests Femi Fani-Kayode, As Court Adjourns Fraud Trial by Alabule: 4:55pm On Nov 30, 2021
FFK on his own no get political weight.
Na point APC wan use am make. "We prosecute even our members". ".No one is untouchable".
Bla bla bla.

I pity My Brother and Good Friend Sha
Re: EFCC Re-Arrests Femi Fani-Kayode, As Court Adjourns Fraud Trial by zolajpower: 5:00pm On Nov 30, 2021
SadiqBabaSani:
Too bad for him, somone must av tipped him up about his imminent Arrest and prosecution made him decamp but the decamping aint working
Believe the arrest at your own peril . Oshiomole has this to say whoever has sin once he or she comes to APC all his or her sins forgiven
Re: EFCC Re-Arrests Femi Fani-Kayode, As Court Adjourns Fraud Trial by Ykc2(m): 5:01pm On Nov 30, 2021
They set a trap for him and caught him, after they finished dealing with him will he still ve mouth to say anything? grin
Re: EFCC Re-Arrests Femi Fani-Kayode, As Court Adjourns Fraud Trial by onuman: 5:01pm On Nov 30, 2021
SadiqBabaSani:
Too bad for him, somone must av tipped him up about his imminent Arrest and prosecution made him decamp but the decamping aint working

How can the decamping work after all his vituperation and assault on Fulani?

Don’t play with the most unforgiving people.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Re-Arrests Femi Fani-Kayode, As Court Adjourns Fraud Trial by Wiifesnatcher(m): 5:02pm On Nov 30, 2021
Oddfinder:
Mumu ffk
He decamped from the opposition that's suppose to speak out and fight for him

the opposition must like forgery and fraud, nonsense opposition
Re: EFCC Re-Arrests Femi Fani-Kayode, As Court Adjourns Fraud Trial by tonyzeal(m): 5:12pm On Nov 30, 2021
I TRUST HE’S IN GOOD HANDS ABI THEY ARE NOT ONE OF HIS FRIEND AND BROTHERS AGAIN??

Re: EFCC Re-Arrests Femi Fani-Kayode, As Court Adjourns Fraud Trial by BigYash: 5:22pm On Nov 30, 2021
My brother ,my friend has been re-arrested. Let him go have dinner with efcc .. Stupid man.. That serves him right... My brother, my friend crooner cheesy

1 Like

Re: EFCC Re-Arrests Femi Fani-Kayode, As Court Adjourns Fraud Trial by JOemmy(m): 5:25pm On Nov 30, 2021
Who will save this loud mouth now his religious father tb joshua that saved him the last time he was detained is dead?
Re: EFCC Re-Arrests Femi Fani-Kayode, As Court Adjourns Fraud Trial by IvarDboneless: 5:27pm On Nov 30, 2021
Looks to me like the ex wife don dey f0ck one big fish for executive undecided hence.....
Re: EFCC Re-Arrests Femi Fani-Kayode, As Court Adjourns Fraud Trial by rickyrex(m): 5:31pm On Nov 30, 2021
This fani matter dey very laughable. He joined apc to cover up his mess after discovering that efcc will be coming for him. Him go soon come on social media to tell those who care to listen that he had a ride with the efcc to ShopRite

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Re-Arrests Femi Fani-Kayode, As Court Adjourns Fraud Trial by Barcalee: 5:42pm On Nov 30, 2021
Guy thinks he can escape like koro did.....lol,��� oYO lo wa
Re: EFCC Re-Arrests Femi Fani-Kayode, As Court Adjourns Fraud Trial by shigishege: 5:42pm On Nov 30, 2021
All these are political tactis.
Re: EFCC Re-Arrests Femi Fani-Kayode, As Court Adjourns Fraud Trial by chigoziri2403(m): 5:43pm On Nov 30, 2021
Godispeace:
mor0nic ediot kid , he is not paying the price of saying unhealthy things about APC and Buhari in the past ,u this oloshi somebodi on nairaland note that he is paying the price of his own fraudulent actions and looting of public fund shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked u these kids of nowadays shud be using ur brain . or may be u are even brainless , who knows !!!!!

Re: EFCC Re-Arrests Femi Fani-Kayode, As Court Adjourns Fraud Trial by LollySeaSide: 5:43pm On Nov 30, 2021
SadiqBabaSani:
The power brokers in the APC know that FFK is the most unreliable human being ever to walk the face of the Earth.
That's why they've refused to give him the saintly attire.
Now they'll make sure that multiple cases are opened against him.
So unfortunate for FFK that he made a deal with the wrong group.
Hello nemesis! Nice job!!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Re-Arrests Femi Fani-Kayode, As Court Adjourns Fraud Trial by truthstands01: 5:45pm On Nov 30, 2021
I can't stop laughing. He has not seen anything yet. He called APC all sorts of name and ran to them thinking they will cover him. Bubu no dey forgive. He'll be seriously dealt with.

A lesson for men of good conscience...always stand on your words and ideology, don't sell your conscience because of earthly wealth. It will lead you to disgrace.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Re-Arrests Femi Fani-Kayode, As Court Adjourns Fraud Trial by SirBunky85(m): 5:48pm On Nov 30, 2021
Eriokanmi:
How far . We knew why you ran to APC in the first place. Unfortunately, Buhari no dey forgive. The man wey you don call over one thousand different names.
most of you are so unstable.from saying that once,you join the APC,your sins are forgiven to buhari doesn't forgive. I never see unstable people like haters

1 Like

Re: EFCC Re-Arrests Femi Fani-Kayode, As Court Adjourns Fraud Trial by Godispeace: 5:49pm On Nov 30, 2021
who is arguing with an IPOB/ESN ediot shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked[quote author=chigoziri2403 post=108093295][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Convention: Aspirants Defy Buhari, Refuse To Embrace Consensus / No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB / Court Halts Gov Obaseki’s Impeachment Bid Against Deputy, Philip Shuaibu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.