Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,857 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

A 70-year-old Man Is Madly In Love And Obsessed With Me. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A 70-year-old Man Is Madly In Love And Obsessed With Me. (6273 Views)

When A 70 Years Old Man Behaves Foolishly, How Do You Handle It? / 35-Year-Old Kenyan Man Praises Sexual Prowess Of His 70-Year-Old American Wife / 81-year-old Man Remarries 70-year-old Wife, 32 Years After They Separated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A 70-year-old Man Is Madly In Love And Obsessed With Me. by Eddysilver(m): 5:15pm On Nov 30, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl if that's so, what could make you post this trash? Tell me what you are trying to communicate with this?
Re: A 70-year-old Man Is Madly In Love And Obsessed With Me. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:17pm On Nov 30, 2021
Acidosis:

Will you ever change? sad

What have I done? angry

1 Like

Re: A 70-year-old Man Is Madly In Love And Obsessed With Me. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:17pm On Nov 30, 2021
Eddysilver:
UyaiIncomparabl if that's so, what could make you post this trash? Tell me what you are trying to communicate with this?

Mind your words. My post ain't trash. Is it bad to share my good news with you all?

2 Likes

Re: A 70-year-old Man Is Madly In Love And Obsessed With Me. by Eddysilver(m): 5:20pm On Nov 30, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl if that so, what could make you post this trash? What are you trying to communicate with this?
Re: A 70-year-old Man Is Madly In Love And Obsessed With Me. by NoFucksToGive: 5:24pm On Nov 30, 2021
[s]
UyaiIncomparabl:

I have been here on Nairaland before you even thought of registering your account. Sit down in one place and respect your elders. Not your mate in anything.
[/s]

Scammer
Re: A 70-year-old Man Is Madly In Love And Obsessed With Me. by Eddysilver(m): 5:25pm On Nov 30, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl you're a cheap woman with pride. Your words looks as stupid as your monicker
Re: A 70-year-old Man Is Madly In Love And Obsessed With Me. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:26pm On Nov 30, 2021
Eddysilver:
UyaiIncomparabl you're a cheap woman with pride. Your words looks as stupid as your monicker

Lol. Ok, bye.

You seem pained.

7 Likes

Re: A 70-year-old Man Is Madly In Love And Obsessed With Me. by Pweetyccee(f): 5:41pm On Nov 30, 2021
Lol congrats ooo
Re: A 70-year-old Man Is Madly In Love And Obsessed With Me. by Goalnaldo(m): 6:05pm On Nov 30, 2021
Make I send my Bitcoin wallet make you wire something come. Remember we use to be good friends.
Re: A 70-year-old Man Is Madly In Love And Obsessed With Me. by sharpwriter(m): 8:06pm On Nov 30, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

If only you knew. I will be posting my prewedding pictures on NL soon.
Don't Sha forget me in your Kingdom. Let him know say you get one younger brother for here wey Wan blow. God fit use you and him smiley wink
Re: A 70-year-old Man Is Madly In Love And Obsessed With Me. by sisisioge: 8:16pm On Nov 30, 2021
grin grin grin grin

Werey girl....70yrs old no be supre papito o....na confirm grandfather. Hian! Oyinbos no dey disturb themselves dey work into their 70yrs fa....baba go don retire teyteyand e no go without it up sef grin. So talk another one.

If your aim is to score a supre papito....look for a 50yrs old that looked like that slain Ataga. The guy was baby boy wink
Re: A 70-year-old Man Is Madly In Love And Obsessed With Me. by BlackXabbath(m): 8:39pm On Nov 30, 2021
Living in foohls paradise...

1 Like

Re: A 70-year-old Man Is Madly In Love And Obsessed With Me. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:05pm On Nov 30, 2021
BlackXabbath:
Living in foohls paradise...

Jealousy.
Re: A 70-year-old Man Is Madly In Love And Obsessed With Me. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:06pm On Nov 30, 2021
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin

Werey girl....70yrs old no be supre papito o....na confirm grandfather. Hian! Oyinbos no dey disturb themselves dey work into their 70yrs fa....baba go don retire teyteyand e no go without it up sef grin. So talk another one.

If your aim is to score a supre papito....look for a 50yrs old that looked like that slain Ataga. The guy was baby boy wink

My plan is to take all his wealth. I'll be the heir to his wealth and estates in just few years.

1 Like

Re: A 70-year-old Man Is Madly In Love And Obsessed With Me. by sisisioge: 9:14pm On Nov 30, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

My plan is to take all his wealth. I'll be the heir to his wealth and estates in just few years.

Yellow blings excavator grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: A 70-year-old Man Is Madly In Love And Obsessed With Me. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:40pm On Nov 30, 2021
Goalnaldo:
Make I send my Bitcoin wallet make you wire something come. Remember we use to be good friends.

Used to be good friends when?
Re: A 70-year-old Man Is Madly In Love And Obsessed With Me. by Arsenate(m): 9:40pm On Nov 30, 2021
Jokes, but sounds like a fair deal if you ask me.

Old man gets to enjoy his last few years on earth in the company of a youthful, humorous (in a kinda weird way) woman while you get to be financially set for life and just lazy around (your dream, I believe).
Re: A 70-year-old Man Is Madly In Love And Obsessed With Me. by Dollywood(m): 9:50pm On Nov 30, 2021
You remind of them Super Stories series, good 'ol days.
Re: A 70-year-old Man Is Madly In Love And Obsessed With Me. by Dollywood(m): 9:50pm On Nov 30, 2021
Re: A 70-year-old Man Is Madly In Love And Obsessed With Me. by TheWolfen(m): 10:21pm On Nov 30, 2021
Good luck to you
Dreams come true tho.

1 Like

Re: A 70-year-old Man Is Madly In Love And Obsessed With Me. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 30, 2021
There are rules to all this,you are to hide him and achieve you aim first while you look for something to front as your source of income,you be amateur lol.Never get carried away as well,always think minimum of two years ahead and do the needful at every point in time. Authority: Be very calculative, smart and wise.

1 Like

Re: A 70-year-old Man Is Madly In Love And Obsessed With Me. by Double0h7(f): 10:52pm On Nov 30, 2021
Poverty cry
Re: A 70-year-old Man Is Madly In Love And Obsessed With Me. by NairalandMD: 12:10am On Dec 01, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
I met this hot, sexy and generous 70 -year-old man at Raddison Blu, Victoria Island in August when I and my girls were hosted by their sugar daddies.

I met with this white man in the lobby and he got instantly hooked and hasn't allowed me rest since that day. He paid for my bills amounting to 200K that was spent over there and honestly, I could not complain nor say NO.

He said he flew into Nigeria to check the Dangote refinery because he intends to proffer a merger with Dangote. Arrgh, enough story.

The thing here is that he loves me too much. He is so obsessed with me. If I come use kayanmata for am, wetin go come happen? He is coming back to Nigeria on the 25th of December to get very serious and do the necessary things. He has been talking about marriage already. He proposed to me on Whatsapp. I said yes of course. He is coming soon to effect that physically. I love this man. He's my dream come true. At last, I'm done with Nigerian men. He doesn't even look his age. I can bet he looks younger than 80% of Nairaland men. No potbelly. No funky smell. Loaded with cash. A heavy spender. He wiped the tears off my eyes that my previous relationship gave me. He said to me "you are my queen, and you deserve everything". OMG, I so much love this man and will be willing to spend the rest of my life with him.

I have an incumbent green card and massive wealth all to myself. I can't believe this. My hard work finally paid off. Older men are the best.

Hey Bradley, I love you so much. You are the best. Peace out. No more insufficient funds.
Guy wake up, Day don break...
Re: A 70-year-old Man Is Madly In Love And Obsessed With Me. by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 01, 2021
Eddysilver:
why e dey pain you? tongue
Re: A 70-year-old Man Is Madly In Love And Obsessed With Me. by REALretep(m): 9:50am On Dec 01, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Hmmm
A 70 years old man is not a kid. Don't underestimate him dear.
I know you are searching for true love and peace of mind and overall security. Be assured that you won't find these in any man.
Only God can give you these things you desire...if you let Him. But He will give them to you in a manner He decides.
Re: A 70-year-old Man Is Madly In Love And Obsessed With Me. by Silentgroper(m): 11:29am On Dec 01, 2021
Lets just hope u dnt stake d man's money on whatever betting platform u use...

Anyways can anyone teach me how to stake ... I predict good bt i dont understand how betting works..
Re: A 70-year-old Man Is Madly In Love And Obsessed With Me. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:20pm On Dec 01, 2021
Silentgroper:
Lets just hope u dnt stake d man's money on whatever betting platform u use...

Anyways can anyone teach me how to stake ... I predict good bt i dont understand how betting works..

Lol.

Give me millions game. I will teach you. Which bookie do you prefer?
Re: A 70-year-old Man Is Madly In Love And Obsessed With Me. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:22pm On Dec 01, 2021
Arsenate:
Jokes, but sounds like a fair deal if you ask me.

Old man gets to enjoy his last few years on earth in the company of a youthful, humorous (in a kinda weird way) woman while you get to be financially set for life and just lazy around (your dream, I believe).

Your assertion is right.

That's my plan. Hijack his money after he passes away and cash out. That easy.
Re: A 70-year-old Man Is Madly In Love And Obsessed With Me. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:22pm On Dec 01, 2021
Double0h7:
Poverty cry

Sharap there.
Re: A 70-year-old Man Is Madly In Love And Obsessed With Me. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:23pm On Dec 01, 2021
Dollywood:

I'm serious.
Re: A 70-year-old Man Is Madly In Love And Obsessed With Me. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:23pm On Dec 01, 2021
Iyaebe:
There are rules to all this,you are to hide him and achieve you aim first while you look for something to front as your source of income,you be amateur lol.Never get carried away as well,always think minimum of two years ahead and do the needful at every point in time. Authority: Be very calculative, smart and wise.

Hmm. You seem like a pro oh, Iyaebe. How about I take a few lessons from you?
Re: A 70-year-old Man Is Madly In Love And Obsessed With Me. by Silentgroper(m): 12:33pm On Dec 01, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol.

Give me millions game. I will teach you. Which bookie do you prefer?
smiles..

i think i'd prefer bet9ja i guess..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Honor Your Mother And Father Do Not Abuse Them / Another Mother & Daughter Lesbian Couple come out of Closet (+Picure) / Why Is My Hubby Always All Over Me Oooooo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.