Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

A 70-year-old Man Is Madly In Love And Obsessed With Me. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A 70-year-old Man Is Madly In Love And Obsessed With Me. (6268 Views)

When A 70 Years Old Man Behaves Foolishly, How Do You Handle It? / 35-Year-Old Kenyan Man Praises Sexual Prowess Of His 70-Year-Old American Wife / 81-year-old Man Remarries 70-year-old Wife, 32 Years After They Separated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A 70-year-old Man Is Madly In Love And Obsessed With Me. by BareFacedLies(m): 12:16pm On Jan 27, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

It's money and love. They are intertwined. Love can't flourish without money.

Very true... There is no love without money.

I hope your püssy still has low mileage on it sha so that the man can enjoy what he paid for cheesy
Re: A 70-year-old Man Is Madly In Love And Obsessed With Me. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:51pm On Jan 27, 2022
BareFacedLies:

Very true... There is no love without money.

I hope your püssy still has low mileage on it sha so that the man can enjoy what he paid for cheesy

Re: A 70-year-old Man Is Madly In Love And Obsessed With Me. by BareFacedLies(m): 12:38am On Jan 29, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

If only you knew how much I would love to fùck you grin
Re: A 70-year-old Man Is Madly In Love And Obsessed With Me. by Rawhumper(m): 12:23am On Mar 01, 2022
But uyai in one of ur threads,u told us ur
boyfriend has

proposed. Please can u explain cos am a but worried.

No need to talk much....I love girls that go for older guys.

Am a young guy but I have been with hot sexy teenagers that gave me unforgettable bliss....they said they prefer far older guys so I won't call u names cos I have slept with many many young girls.
Just be careful and use your head.

quote author=UyaiIncomparabl post=108090618]I met this hot, sexy and generous 70 -year-old man at Raddison Blu, Victoria Island in August when I and my girls were hosted by their sugar daddies.

I met with this white man in the lobby and he got instantly hooked and hasn't allowed me rest since that day. He paid for my bills amounting to 200K that was spent over there and honestly, I could not complain nor say NO.

He said he flew into Nigeria to check the Dangote refinery because he intends to proffer a merger with Dangote. Arrgh, enough story.

The thing here is that he loves me too much. He is so obsessed with me. If I come use kayanmata for am, wetin go come happen? He is coming back to Nigeria on the 25th of December to get very serious and do the necessary things. He has been talking about marriage already. He proposed to me on Whatsapp. I said yes of course. He is coming soon to effect that physically. I love this man. He's my dream come true. At last, I'm done with Nigerian men. He doesn't even look his age. I can bet he looks younger than 80% of Nairaland men. No potbelly. No funky smell. Loaded with cash. A heavy spender. He wiped the tears off my eyes that my previous relationship gave me. He said to me "you are my queen, and you deserve everything". OMG, I so much love this man and will be willing to spend the rest of my life with him.

I have an incumbent green card and massive wealth all to myself. I can't believe this. My hard work finally paid off. Older men are the best.

Hey Bradley, I love you so much. You are the best. Peace out. No more insufficient funds. [/quote]
Re: A 70-year-old Man Is Madly In Love And Obsessed With Me. by Bounceboune7: 10:00am On Mar 01, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

If only you knew. I will be posting my prewedding pictures on NL soon.
is this not d same girl that scam thegreatresearcher

2 Likes

Re: A 70-year-old Man Is Madly In Love And Obsessed With Me. by usj(m): 12:04pm On Mar 01, 2022
Oh,
Re: A 70-year-old Man Is Madly In Love And Obsessed With Me. by Uzomarrr123: 12:28pm On Mar 11, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
I met this hot, sexy and generous 70 -year-old man at Raddison Blu, Victoria Island in August when I and my girls were hosted by their sugar daddies.

I met with this white man in the lobby and he got instantly hooked and hasn't allowed me rest since that day. He paid for my bills amounting to 200K that was spent over there and honestly, I could not complain nor say NO.

He said he flew into Nigeria to check the Dangote refinery because he intends to proffer a merger with Dangote. Arrgh, enough story.

The thing here is that he loves me too much. He is so obsessed with me. If I come use kayanmata for am, wetin go come happen? He is coming back to Nigeria on the 25th of December to get very serious and do the necessary things. He has been talking about marriage already. He proposed to me on Whatsapp. I said yes of course. He is coming soon to effect that physically. I love this man. He's my dream come true. At last, I'm done with Nigerian men. He doesn't even look his age. I can bet he looks younger than 80% of Nairaland men. No potbelly. No funky smell. Loaded with cash. A heavy spender. He wiped the tears off my eyes that my previous relationship gave me. He said to me "you are my queen, and you deserve everything". OMG, I so much love this man and will be willing to spend the rest of my life with him.

I have an incumbent green card and massive wealth all to myself. I can't believe this. My hard work finally paid off. Older men are the best.

Hey Bradley, I love you so much. You are the best. Peace out. No more insufficient funds.
Can you afford Raddison blu hotel ?

This is not Bet9ja doings
If you don’t have money , you can’t smell there

You and your friends better go to Rita lori grin
Re: A 70-year-old Man Is Madly In Love And Obsessed With Me. by Uzomarrr123: 12:30pm On Mar 11, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
I met this hot, sexy and generous 70 -year-old man at Raddison Blu, Victoria Island in August when I and my girls were hosted by their sugar daddies.

Hey Bradley, I love you so much. You are the best. Peace out. No more insufficient funds.
Fake story but interesting read !

Why not go to school and get something for yourself
Re: A 70-year-old Man Is Madly In Love And Obsessed With Me. by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:16pm On Mar 11, 2022
This one dey deceive herself.even 3k nobody don send to her account.she dey here dey narrate fiction

2 Likes

Re: A 70-year-old Man Is Madly In Love And Obsessed With Me. by meobizy(f): 7:19pm On Jun 29, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
Check your email.
Re: A 70-year-old Man Is Madly In Love And Obsessed With Me. by frozen70(f): 12:13am On Jun 30, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Congratulations, it's your life and your decision to make
Re: A 70-year-old Man Is Madly In Love And Obsessed With Me. by Hugo55(m): 4:30pm On Sep 25, 2023
[quote author=UyaiIncomparabl post=108090618]I met this hot, sexy and generous 70 -year-old man at Raddison Blu, Victoria Island in August when I and my girls were hosted by their sugar daddies.

The thing here is that he loves me too much. He is so obsessed with me. If I come use kayanmata for am, wetin go come happen? He is coming back to Nigeria on the 25th of December to get very serious and do the necessary things. He has been talking about marriage already. He proposed to me on Whatsapp. I said yes of course. He is coming soon to effect that physically. I love this man. He's my dream come true. Dream over, oya wake up.
Re: A 70-year-old Man Is Madly In Love And Obsessed With Me. by BItt: 5:47pm On Sep 25, 2023
usj:
Oh,
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Dont Want To Bring My Husband Abroad . / Why Are Nigerian Men Killing Their American Nurses Wives. / Happy Children's Day!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.