Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Dare Art Alade & Deola Ayeni Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dare Art Alade & Deola Ayeni Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (36018 Views)

Ali Baba & Wife, Mary Akpobome Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Yul Edochie And His Wife, May Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary / Van Vicker And Wife, Adjoa Vicker Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dare Art Alade & Deola Ayeni Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:51pm On Nov 30, 2021
MufasaLion:
Really cool! She looks older. tongue
that’s because she is.
Re: Dare Art Alade & Deola Ayeni Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by MufasaLion: 9:53pm On Nov 30, 2021
INDUSTRIALFAN:
that’s because she is.

Yes, I already know. cool
Re: Dare Art Alade & Deola Ayeni Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 9:58pm On Nov 30, 2021
rondef:
fine man who remembered that his hit song that year.

you're not the girl I used to know?

you're the shadow of yourself?

I think I left you long ago, like a book that left the shelf

1 Like

Re: Dare Art Alade & Deola Ayeni Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by macho44(m): 10:17pm On Nov 30, 2021
We4all:
Firstly, we all know he married an older woman, so they should stop scamming us with those over edited pictures.

Secondly, so Dare married at the age of 24? Hmmn…

Thirdly, is he still a remix musician? Niggar has never dropped any original hit song since he started. Always remixing songs.

Last but not the least, I like him because he is very matured. He paints the picture of a gentleman.
Nah Bro, your points are totally off key.
Pray For Me
Jah Guide Me
Special Fever
Not The Girl
The list is endless. Darey is in a class of his own, music flows through his veins. He's MUSIC "through & Through". Abeg appreciate talent when you see one.

3 Likes

Re: Dare Art Alade & Deola Ayeni Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Numerouno94(m): 10:38pm On Nov 30, 2021
We4all:

Thirdly, is he still a remix musician? Niggar has never dropped any original hit song since he started. Always remixing songs.

Wat kind of lie is this? Or is it anoda Dare u talking abt?

2 Likes

Re: Dare Art Alade & Deola Ayeni Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Amanda4life: 10:41pm On Nov 30, 2021
ALADE

MY CRUSH
Re: Dare Art Alade & Deola Ayeni Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 10:45pm On Nov 30, 2021
We4all:
Firstly, we all know he married an older woman, so they should stop scamming us with those over edited pictures.

Secondly, so Dare married at the age of 24? Hmmn…

Last but not the least, I like him because he is very matured. He paints the picture of a gentleman.

Marrying an older or younger person amounts to nothing if they don’t have sense. Many factors determine quality of marriage besides age.

1 Like

Re: Dare Art Alade & Deola Ayeni Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 11:07pm On Nov 30, 2021
MufasaLion:

My advise is you should get yourself a girl in the UK. I'm not a fan of people taking ladies abroad from Nigeria especially if they both met online or through a relative or whatever.

Thank you. Definitely through a relative. Bcus I don't know how to keep a galfriend then, too much billing made me to run from Dem then. I'm scared of 9ja women. 1 of my criteria of any lady I want to marry is that, firstly she will not be from a poor home, at least average home n de dad n mumu must be independent parents to some extent.

All de guys that married my sisters are even benefiting from my dad bcus he has business doing. No pressure from parents on daughter.

Secondly I will like her to be a science student, course doesn't matter.

Thirdly, i won't like to marry first born especially from a family of 5 to 9 children.
Re: Dare Art Alade & Deola Ayeni Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by mrdipye(m): 11:27pm On Nov 30, 2021
Happy anniversary to them
Re: Dare Art Alade & Deola Ayeni Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by TemmyT002(m): 1:12am On Dec 01, 2021
And she is his manager.
Congratulations
Re: Dare Art Alade & Deola Ayeni Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by SirLakes: 2:53am On Dec 01, 2021
1Alex:

Oga we no dey fight.

Which song are you talking about? Below is the one I'm talking of.

He's talking abt Pray for Me not Wish me well grin
Re: Dare Art Alade & Deola Ayeni Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by MufasaLion: 3:36am On Dec 01, 2021
vickydevoka:

Thank you. Definitely through a relative. Bcus I don't know how to keep a galfriend then, too much billing made me to run from Dem then. I'm scared of 9ja women. 1 of my criteria of any lady I want to marry is that, firstly she will not be from a poor home, at least average home n de dad n mumu must be independent parents to some extent.

All de guys that married my sisters are even benefiting from my dad bcus he has business doing. No pressure from parents on daughter.

Secondly I will like her to be a science student, course doesn't matter.

Thirdly, i won't like to marry first born especially from a family of 5 to 9 children.

If you could get a lady that ticks these boxes, you can give it a try.

1 Like

Re: Dare Art Alade & Deola Ayeni Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by nokspos: 4:35am On Dec 01, 2021
Not the girl is not his orignal song, pray for me is his . Nevertheless he's the best thing that has ever happened to Nigerian music industry
rayopt:

Dare no get Original hit song? Is it this same Dare or....

What happened to Not the girl, Pray for Me, Bani Kidi.... Are these all remixed
Re: Dare Art Alade & Deola Ayeni Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by 1Alex: 6:20am On Dec 01, 2021
SirLakes:

He's talking abt Pray for Me not Wish me well grin
he should have said that but the id1ot chose to attack me for something wey no get head.
Re: Dare Art Alade & Deola Ayeni Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by We4all: 8:11am On Dec 01, 2021
macho44:

Nah Bro, your points are totally off key.
Pray For Me
Jah Guide Me
Special Fever
Not The Girl
The list is endless. Darey is in a class of his own, music flows through his veins. He's MUSIC "through & Through". Abeg appreciate talent when you see one.

Okay. Thanks for the information. I was under the influence of water and wasn’t thinking properly. Plus my keypad was malfunctioning. wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Dare Art Alade & Deola Ayeni Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:19am On Dec 01, 2021
Awesome, happy anniversary to both of them.
Re: Dare Art Alade & Deola Ayeni Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Orangedreams: 8:28am On Dec 01, 2021
My real guy. Haven't heard from him in a while. Been wondering.

Abeg check my signature jare!
Re: Dare Art Alade & Deola Ayeni Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Poanan: 9:17am On Dec 01, 2021
MufasaLion:

she is actually older by about 8yrs.
Re: Dare Art Alade & Deola Ayeni Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by MufasaLion: 9:36am On Dec 01, 2021
Poanan:

she is actually older by about 8yrs.

Really cool.
Re: Dare Art Alade & Deola Ayeni Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Meteng: 9:45am On Dec 01, 2021
MufasaLion:
She's actually older
Re: Dare Art Alade & Deola Ayeni Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by MufasaLion: 9:50am On Dec 01, 2021
Meteng:
She's actually older

The older, the better. cool

1 Like

Re: Dare Art Alade & Deola Ayeni Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by macho44(m): 10:38am On Dec 01, 2021
We4all:

Okay. Thanks for the information. I was under the influence of water and wasn’t thinking properly. Plus my keypad was malfunctioning. wink wink wink
Ya Welcome Brah, Happy New Month In Between grin
Re: Dare Art Alade & Deola Ayeni Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by revolt(m): 1:16pm On Dec 01, 2021
She looks peaceful... nice seeing well managed marriages
Re: Dare Art Alade & Deola Ayeni Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Cousin9999: 1:54pm On Dec 01, 2021
Congrats.

Women marry older men all the time, so what's the big deal if a guy does it. Usher and Nick Cannon like older women. You mad?

1 Like

Re: Dare Art Alade & Deola Ayeni Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Omotybaba: 2:05pm On Dec 01, 2021
You can also download to get latest I.T tools
https://upfiles.com/iUWb1

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Esther Agunbiade Becomes Payporte Ambassador (Photos) / Regina Daniels Performs With Akpororo Live On Stage Comedy Show (photo) / Rechael Okonkwo (Nkoli Nwa Nsukka) , Shares Christmas Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.