Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Bobrisky's Lawyer Identifies Him As A Female (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky's Lawyer Identifies Him As A Female (video) (36381 Views)

Bobrisky's Lawyer Speaks As Court Adjourned Case To April 9 / Wizkid Identifies Himself With an American Cult Pilot in S.A,Fans Reacts(pics) / Wendy Ene Audu Identifies With Benue Flood Victims, Conducts Medical Checkup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky's Lawyer Identifies Him As A Female (video) by saphiere(f): 12:08pm On Apr 06
In a recent courtroom drama, the spotlight once again fell on the popular crossdresser, Okuneye Idris Olanrewaju, as he faced charges of naira mutilation and money laundering. Despite the anticipation surrounding the case, the outcome took a surprising turn when Okuneye pleaded guilty to the charge of naira mutilation.

Adding to the intrigue, Okuneye's lawyer, during a briefing with journalists, made waves by referring to the crossdresser as a female. In a bold statement, the lawyer declared, "SHE IS GUILTY," sparking debate and speculation among observers.

The unconventional use of pronouns not only raised eyebrows but also underscored the complexities surrounding gender identity and legal proceedings. The case is adjourned till 9th of April, 2024.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LppmWAoimds

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Bobrisky's Lawyer Identifies Him As A Female (video) by saphiere(f): 12:09pm On Apr 06
Lol

4 Likes

Re: Bobrisky's Lawyer Identifies Him As A Female (video) by Ibaaboy(m): 12:11pm On Apr 06
this lawyer must be a gay

werey

162 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Bobrisky's Lawyer Identifies Him As A Female (video) by Franzinni: 12:15pm On Apr 06
You want Dem to sack him ... A lawyer is paid to lie , he studies for years in university how to lie and lie well ... so he is on duty.

That is why they bury Dem facing the devil. Instead of facing heaven.

*** (I don't have evidence for this ooooo make lawyers on the platform let me rest ) Unah no vex say unah sabi lie, but nah the burial part dey vex unah. ***

98 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky's Lawyer Identifies Him As A Female (video) by Zonefree(m): 12:15pm On Apr 06
Ibaaboy:

werey

The lawyer is working for his money.

If your client says He's a woman, address Him as a woman else you lose your job.

153 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bobrisky's Lawyer Identifies Him As A Female (video) by saphiere(f): 12:15pm On Apr 06
Ibaaboy:

werey
It shows that the FUTURE IS FEMALE....

8 Likes

Re: Bobrisky's Lawyer Identifies Him As A Female (video) by Ibaaboy(m): 12:18pm On Apr 06
saphiere:

lol

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky's Lawyer Identifies Him As A Female (video) by Ibaaboy(m): 12:18pm On Apr 06
Zonefree:

If your client says He's a woman, address Him as a woman else you lose your job.

lol

4 Likes

Re: Bobrisky's Lawyer Identifies Him As A Female (video) by Zonefree(m): 12:19pm On Apr 06
saphiere:
If Bobrisky is the reason the Future is Femail, then, shame on the Future!

98 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bobrisky's Lawyer Identifies Him As A Female (video) by G00dharddick: 12:19pm On Apr 06
The lawyer is hustling for his money.

Bobrisky and the lawyer must be on colos

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky's Lawyer Identifies Him As A Female (video) by G00dharddick: 12:24pm On Apr 06
saphiere:

The future is femail because of bobrisky, a man with two balls? Shame on you and the so-called future.

It's obvious you left your brain in your sleep last night.

53 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bobrisky's Lawyer Identifies Him As A Female (video) by Truvelisback(m): 12:26pm On Apr 06
Zonefree:

The lawyer is only doing his job.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky's Lawyer Identifies Him As A Female (video) by brain54(m): 12:27pm On Apr 06
Is there a catch to this...?

Isn't that how Bob wants to be identified?

Waiting for the punchline!

4 Likes

Re: Bobrisky's Lawyer Identifies Him As A Female (video) by helinues: 12:30pm On Apr 06
Both Bobrisky and his lawyer don dey kolo.

Where is his breast, I am not asking about flat one oo, where is his puna?

Won ti ya were

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky's Lawyer Identifies Him As A Female (video) by Helinuesmybaby: 12:34pm On Apr 06
helinues:
Both Bobrisky and his lawyer don dey kolo.

Where is his breast, I am not asking about flat one oo, where is his puna?

Won ti ya were

Bobrisky is making money for himself and his father .

You are making money for seun and leaving t
Your father be.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky's Lawyer Identifies Him As A Female (video) by helinues: 12:36pm On Apr 06
Helinuesmybaby:

Bobrisky is making money for himself and his father .

You are making money for seun and leaving t
Your father be.

At least I don't impersonate others.

I don't beg people for money

I don't blackmail others for money

And to cap it all, I don't run scam on NL the way you do

Tell NL'S how many monikers you have wasted since I return back from banning. This one will soon follow suit as I have already reported

Continue wasting your time and life away on NL all in the name of trolling

Radarada

https://www.nairaland.com/helinuesmybaby/posts

HellVictorinho6:

Doing rubbish 4 free doesnt make u more valuable

As expected, you must switch monikers to revalidate yourself as you have issue with inferiority complex

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky's Lawyer Identifies Him As A Female (video) by HellVictorinho6(m): 12:42pm On Apr 06
helinues:

Tell NL'S how many monikers you have wasted since I return back from banning. This one will soon follow suit as I have already reported

Radarada

Doing rubbish 4 free doesnt make u more valuable

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky's Lawyer Identifies Him As A Female (video) by Helinuesmybaby: 12:44pm On Apr 06
helinues:

Radarada

Phahaaha

Preach to your psychiatrist

Everything here is not real, you are still sleeping when you wake up you will be working

Right now you are dreaming.

Meooooww

21 Likes

Re: Bobrisky's Lawyer Identifies Him As A Female (video) by Negroid001(m): 1:07pm On Apr 06
It's all good.
Me sef, i identify as a Jehovah witness this week.
Next week i fit identity as Sango worshipper.
Re: Bobrisky's Lawyer Identifies Him As A Female (video) by enemyofprogress: 1:07pm On Apr 06
Really?

Keep scrolling down you will see the comment you are looking for..
I am actually also looking for the same comment so let's scroll together.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky's Lawyer Identifies Him As A Female (video) by owiko(m): 1:07pm On Apr 06
Oga lawyer is hustling tactically. I see him collecting much more than what he bargained with Bro Bobrisky, for fanning his delusions.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky's Lawyer Identifies Him As A Female (video) by Helpfromabove1(m): 1:07pm On Apr 06
Idris say she is a female and he pays me to address him as a female , since the case at hand does not have anything to do with either Idris is a he or she I will better address him as her and I get paid

Case close

Nigeria need to be on Netflix, so with all this drama and noise na just 50,000 Naira fine

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky's Lawyer Identifies Him As A Female (video) by Charmingrascal(m): 1:07pm On Apr 06
I blame the Police force
They're all enabler of homosexuality

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky's Lawyer Identifies Him As A Female (video) by sylve11: 1:08pm On Apr 06
I don tire for this bob risky news jare. Anything them wan do him, make them do him. embarassed undecided cool
Re: Bobrisky's Lawyer Identifies Him As A Female (video) by Omoapena(m): 1:09pm On Apr 06
Even in US, transgenders aren't identified as female or male

Those lawyers are just confused, what gender will be on his birth certificate if asked to produce it

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky's Lawyer Identifies Him As A Female (video) by AbuTwins: 1:09pm On Apr 06
The National Assembly should quickly step up the gay laws to include transgenders and all the shades of LGBTQ+ plus crossdressing!

Let people born as men be men! And let women remain being women!

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky's Lawyer Identifies Him As A Female (video) by kingsways: 1:09pm On Apr 06
It just so happens that she was a man, ok?

Now that he has become a lady, I guess people have to learn to use current gender
Re: Bobrisky's Lawyer Identifies Him As A Female (video) by sammyj: 1:10pm On Apr 06
grin grin grin shocked shocked Confusion break bone !!!
Re: Bobrisky's Lawyer Identifies Him As A Female (video) by CharlotteFlair: 1:10pm On Apr 06
Franzinni:
You want Dem to sack him ... A lawyer is paid to lie , he studies for years in university how to lie and lie well ... so he is on duty.

That is why they bury Dem facing the devil. Instead of facing heaven.
Your last paragraph is a wicked superstition grin
Re: Bobrisky's Lawyer Identifies Him As A Female (video) by kyuniii(m): 1:10pm On Apr 06
Only for jokes, Hahaha see Johnbull. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Shares 2007 Throwback Photos. Did She Change Much? / DJ Cuppy Throws House Party In London. Shares After Party Photos / BBNaija: Tboss Attends Church With Kemen, Preaches Forgiveness (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.