Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,194 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

“I Will Use My Mother For Ritual To Buy Benz For My Father” (video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / “I Will Use My Mother For Ritual To Buy Benz For My Father” (video) (43567 Views)

Shocking Moment Man Agrees To K*ll His Mother For Rituals (Pic/Video) / ‘It Was Ritual To Boost My Business’ – Suspect Caught With Skull / "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Will Use My Mother For Ritual To Buy Benz For My Father” (video) by ImoleNaija: 9:35pm On Nov 30, 2021
visijo:
Please I really want to know who cancelled afternoon FOOD in Nigerian Homes recently?���

Uno lie, most people now eat (1).(0).(1/2)

Na hardship full Buhari-APC's suitcase.

1 Like

Re: “I Will Use My Mother For Ritual To Buy Benz For My Father” (video) by Freelane33(m): 9:39pm On Nov 30, 2021
Correct pikin grin… . So far it’s your mom and not my mom you’re good to go . Good boy
Re: “I Will Use My Mother For Ritual To Buy Benz For My Father” (video) by smileyoo: 9:42pm On Nov 30, 2021
the boy is mad or plain foolish.
the mother should arrest him for threat to life and let him sign undertaking that nothing should happen to her, before this stupid ex-son carry out his devilish fantasy against her.
the mother has lost him as a son, he is now a danger to her life.

2 Likes

Re: “I Will Use My Mother For Ritual To Buy Benz For My Father” (video) by chaloskyx: 9:44pm On Nov 30, 2021
THATS THE SPIRIT WHY DONT YOU KILL BOTH YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER TO BUY BENZ FOR YOUR GIRLFRIEND THEN WE WOULD KNOW YOU HAVE ARRIVED FUCKING slowpoke
Re: “I Will Use My Mother For Ritual To Buy Benz For My Father” (video) by Testimony1988(m): 9:47pm On Nov 30, 2021
He's really desperate to work for the devil.
Re: “I Will Use My Mother For Ritual To Buy Benz For My Father” (video) by Gee64: 9:50pm On Nov 30, 2021
With the present day youths as leaders of tomorrow, the future of the country is bleak.
Re: “I Will Use My Mother For Ritual To Buy Benz For My Father” (video) by AmazingELixir: 9:52pm On Nov 30, 2021
undecided

I'm sure people come visit diswan mama to congratulate and rub white powder when they born this thing..

There are just too many useless people in this country.
Re: “I Will Use My Mother For Ritual To Buy Benz For My Father” (video) by visijo(m): 9:57pm On Nov 30, 2021
ImoleNaija:

Uno lie, most people now eat (1).(0).(1/2)

Na hardship full Buhari-APC's suitcase.
grin grin no be lie

1 Like

Re: “I Will Use My Mother For Ritual To Buy Benz For My Father” (video) by cococandy(f): 10:04pm On Nov 30, 2021
Women risked their lives and health to birth these things. Shudders
Re: “I Will Use My Mother For Ritual To Buy Benz For My Father” (video) by cococandy(f): 10:05pm On Nov 30, 2021
AmazingELixir:
undecided

I'm sure people come visit diswan mama to congratulate and rub white powder when they born this thing..

There are just too many useless people in this country.
it must be painful for their moms. That’s if they really know what their sons think of them
Re: “I Will Use My Mother For Ritual To Buy Benz For My Father” (video) by kareemkamil(m): 10:07pm On Nov 30, 2021
Tobidarker02:
Ritual doesn't work!!
I am never letting my kids watch yoruba movies.

What's this one saying. undecided undecided undecided
Re: “I Will Use My Mother For Ritual To Buy Benz For My Father” (video) by cococandy(f): 10:07pm On Nov 30, 2021
Lokojatoofar:
When he uses her now, and throws her corpse along a busy street
Nigerians will say she was doing runs. They will post photos of her corpse and say "woman used for ritual by yahoo lover"
Correction.
Nigerian boys

3 Likes

Re: “I Will Use My Mother For Ritual To Buy Benz For My Father” (video) by od501: 10:12pm On Nov 30, 2021
Tobidarker02:

Why is none of them richer than Jeff and elon?
Let me come down
Dangote?

The question was is money ritual working? And I tell you and assure you that it works 100%. As per why one is richer than the other, I can't answer that question.
Re: “I Will Use My Mother For Ritual To Buy Benz For My Father” (video) by Tobidarker02: 10:17pm On Nov 30, 2021
od501:

The question was is money ritual working? And I tell you and assure you that it works 100%. As per why one is richer than the other, I can't answer that question.
It does not work.
If you can't explain why none of them is richer than those mentioned.
Re: “I Will Use My Mother For Ritual To Buy Benz For My Father” (video) by Newboss(m): 10:19pm On Nov 30, 2021
Mumu man. Ritual na your mate? Fûck that pussy nigga
Re: “I Will Use My Mother For Ritual To Buy Benz For My Father” (video) by Goldbw122(m): 10:20pm On Nov 30, 2021
He doesn't know what he is talking about until he gets there.
Re: “I Will Use My Mother For Ritual To Buy Benz For My Father” (video) by Temi2468: 10:49pm On Nov 30, 2021
Ammishaddai:
This ones na small children wey never understand life talkless of rituals

Hmm. If you know what these "small children" are doing these days, you won't belittle his his utterances!
Re: “I Will Use My Mother For Ritual To Buy Benz For My Father” (video) by Zainabthegirl1(f): 10:57pm On Nov 30, 2021
Una Dey ment for una family
Re: “I Will Use My Mother For Ritual To Buy Benz For My Father” (video) by GABRIEL6036: 11:04pm On Nov 30, 2021
It's like this boy am seeing in that video has a mental instability.
Re: “I Will Use My Mother For Ritual To Buy Benz For My Father” (video) by toye440: 11:13pm On Nov 30, 2021
Tobidarker02:
Ritual doesn't work!!
oil dey your head.
Re: “I Will Use My Mother For Ritual To Buy Benz For My Father” (video) by Nobody: 12:00am On Dec 01, 2021
Ammishaddai:
This ones na small children wey never understand life talkless of rituals
By the time you start vomiting money for them, you will know you are the ignorant one, not them. They should be dealt with. I think capital punishment is the appropriate discipline to reset their brains.
Re: “I Will Use My Mother For Ritual To Buy Benz For My Father” (video) by Awoo88: 12:12am On Dec 01, 2021
E bi like say the guy mother na one of those useless mothers who value other things to family life. The guy go don see twenty before him begin mis yarn
Re: “I Will Use My Mother For Ritual To Buy Benz For My Father” (video) by IamGblaize(m): 12:44am On Dec 01, 2021
99trillionaire:
cool

Good one lad.
The decision to succeed cannot be overemphasised, thus a man gotta do what he gotta do.
I'm happy about this news.

I took the bold step too, and it's been worthwhile.

wink

You this guy grin
Re: “I Will Use My Mother For Ritual To Buy Benz For My Father” (video) by Filmdirect: 1:39am On Dec 01, 2021
streetsoldier1:
bad parenting, this is what happens when women paint their husband as bad guy in the presence of the kids, the kids will grow up someday and remember the struggles of the father or relate their little experience with what they've seen in life and then come back to hunt the mother.
Parents should keep their fights and differences among themselves, dont try to paint the other partner bad even if he/she is. Clearly the boy needs counselling/deliverance

You have judge this from your bias against females. If you aren’t with bias it’s more likely the dad saying something against the mom that can cause such hate…using the logic you have.

If the mom said terrible things about dad, likely he would hate dad more.
Re: “I Will Use My Mother For Ritual To Buy Benz For My Father” (video) by Nobody: 2:01am On Dec 01, 2021
Sounds like robe Peter and pay Paul to me
Re: “I Will Use My Mother For Ritual To Buy Benz For My Father” (video) by ajl: 2:03am On Dec 01, 2021
Tobidarker02:
Ritual doesn't work!!

You no sabi nada!
Re: “I Will Use My Mother For Ritual To Buy Benz For My Father” (video) by Bamzyriches451: 2:49am On Dec 01, 2021
This one na Mumu na
Re: “I Will Use My Mother For Ritual To Buy Benz For My Father” (video) by boiler14: 3:28am On Dec 01, 2021
Haakeem:
So you did expect their name to be among the richest men when it's clearly known that they got no job for the cover up of their money,dangote is a business man so he can't be questioned about the source of his money,but those doing yahoo plus or rather ritual operate on a lowkey,it's hard to know their networth,but believe me when i say they are damn rich and i guess some are wealthier than dangotegrin
na there you for lie!
Re: “I Will Use My Mother For Ritual To Buy Benz For My Father” (video) by Vireani79: 3:47am On Dec 01, 2021
A society of Materialism
U all respect money rather than hard and honest work
Welcome to the new nigeria
Soon we will all need helmet to even go out as they harvest heads every where u go
Re: “I Will Use My Mother For Ritual To Buy Benz For My Father” (video) by Acidosis(m): 4:25am On Dec 01, 2021
Tobidarker02:
Ritual doesn't work!!

Yoruba movies? Children watch that nowadays?

You should be concerned about the kind of songs they listen to. Just one Naira Marley song is enough to corrupt a mind that wants to be corrupted.

Parenting is not about preventing this or that. I've watched Yoruba movies back to back, listen to all new songs/albums from Nigerian artistes every Thursday night/Friday, YET, ritual has never and will never be my thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Re-arrests Mompha For Money-laundering / I Stole To Raise Money To Feature Davido Or Runtown In My Music - Car Thief / Gang Kills Father Of Five For Laughing (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.