Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

“I Will Use My Mother For Ritual To Buy Benz For My Father” (video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / “I Will Use My Mother For Ritual To Buy Benz For My Father” (video) (43565 Views)

Shocking Moment Man Agrees To K*ll His Mother For Rituals (Pic/Video) / ‘It Was Ritual To Boost My Business’ – Suspect Caught With Skull / "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Will Use My Mother For Ritual To Buy Benz For My Father” (video) by nokspos: 4:31am On Dec 01, 2021
honestly , so many things needs to be censored in Nigeria,
Tobidarker02:
Ritual doesn't work!!
I am never letting my kids watch yoruba movies.
Re: “I Will Use My Mother For Ritual To Buy Benz For My Father” (video) by bigcasava1(m): 4:53am On Dec 01, 2021
Ammishaddai:
This ones na small children wey never understand life talkless of rituals
guy the mind wey children get now pass that our time oo! No just underate them oo! Them go surprise you.
Re: “I Will Use My Mother For Ritual To Buy Benz For My Father” (video) by Teejay13(m): 5:43am On Dec 01, 2021
The boy looks sick true true.
Re: “I Will Use My Mother For Ritual To Buy Benz For My Father” (video) by Elidrisy20: 6:02am On Dec 01, 2021
And that useless girl dey near am,pesin wea want kill him mama, you dey follow am go stream/river
Re: “I Will Use My Mother For Ritual To Buy Benz For My Father” (video) by Safyqueen: 6:25am On Dec 01, 2021
chinonso47:
This one is under mkpuru mirim influence.

No na almajiri from the north. Or if he is a southerner, na too much school.
E go shock una.
Re: “I Will Use My Mother For Ritual To Buy Benz For My Father” (video) by onlinestaff2020: 6:32am On Dec 01, 2021
Carry go and make your money.
Re: “I Will Use My Mother For Ritual To Buy Benz For My Father” (video) by onlinestaff2020: 6:33am On Dec 01, 2021
Carry go and make your money.

Rituals is a bad culture.
Re: “I Will Use My Mother For Ritual To Buy Benz For My Father” (video) by Crucialgem(m): 6:39am On Dec 01, 2021
This guy is a clown I swear
Re: “I Will Use My Mother For Ritual To Buy Benz For My Father” (video) by streetsoldier1(m): 6:51am On Dec 01, 2021
Filmdirect:

You have judge this from your bias against females. If you aren’t with bias it’s more likely the dad saying something against the mom that can cause such hate…using the logic you have.

If the mom said terrible things about dad, likely he would hate dad more.

Read carefully, i throw the blame to both parties
Re: “I Will Use My Mother For Ritual To Buy Benz For My Father” (video) by NOwazobia: 6:57am On Dec 01, 2021
MufasaLion:

You are right, but you must admit that we don't take mental health very serious in this country. Many youth are going through a lot.
You guys should stop making excuses for dimwit. Mental health bla bla bla... So, only in poverty do they have mental health... But they were sound from their primary days to their secondary days, but immediately they start thinking fraud and rituals, they are now mentaly deficient. What do they do with the money they make from fraud except bangjng women and alcohol? Are they the only youths passing through hard times in the country, why is it that every youth is not into the ritual and fraud thing, if not for the greed of a few youths...? Stop the excuses... they are very much aware of their actions. Greed is the problem.
Re: “I Will Use My Mother For Ritual To Buy Benz For My Father” (video) by MufasaLion: 7:01am On Dec 01, 2021
NOwazobia:
You guys should stop making excuses for dimwit. Mental health bla bla bla... So, only in poverty do they have mental health... But they were sound from their primary days to their secondary days, but immediately they start thinking fraud and rituals, they are now mentaly deficient. What do they do with the money they make from fraud except bangjng women and alcohol? Are they the only youths passing through hard times in the country, why is it that every youth is not into the ritual and fraud thing, if not for the greed of a few youths...? Stop the excuses... they are very much aware of their actions. Greed is the problem.

Are you dumb? Did you read my other comment on this thread? I was just trying to digress, hence the reason I qouted the person I qouted. And no, I was never making excuse for the greedy youths.
Re: “I Will Use My Mother For Ritual To Buy Benz For My Father” (video) by Snowx: 7:15am On Dec 01, 2021
The WORLD!!
Re: “I Will Use My Mother For Ritual To Buy Benz For My Father” (video) by Akachai2030(m): 7:17am On Dec 01, 2021
This generation is something else
Re: “I Will Use My Mother For Ritual To Buy Benz For My Father” (video) by nathyx(m): 7:44am On Dec 01, 2021
Yahoo is for small small Children tongue tongue
Re: “I Will Use My Mother For Ritual To Buy Benz For My Father” (video) by SirMichael1: 8:25am On Dec 01, 2021
Mannyautos:
He should be arrested immediately for attempted murder. Ignorance is not an excuse.
Attempted murder?? Lol. Did he attempt to murder her and didn't succeed? Know the law bro.
Re: “I Will Use My Mother For Ritual To Buy Benz For My Father” (video) by Blackdisciple(m): 8:29am On Dec 01, 2021
And we will think his is just a kid he don't know what he is saying, give him that opportunity and see if he will not carry that evil act.
Re: “I Will Use My Mother For Ritual To Buy Benz For My Father” (video) by Joydan95: 10:50am On Dec 01, 2021
May God never allow the devil to access the minds of our children. Hello
Re: “I Will Use My Mother For Ritual To Buy Benz For My Father” (video) by falcon01: 11:04am On Dec 01, 2021
Tobidarker02:
Ritual doesn't work!!
I am never letting my kids watch yoruba movies.
Nigerian Movies in General.
Re: “I Will Use My Mother For Ritual To Buy Benz For My Father” (video) by gbengene1234(m): 12:52pm On Dec 01, 2021
Him be dey think say ritual na just by mouth..
Person wey never chop bellefull cannot afford ritual
You've got to use money to find money.
Re: “I Will Use My Mother For Ritual To Buy Benz For My Father” (video) by Omotybaba: 2:05pm On Dec 01, 2021
You can also download to get latest I.T tools
https://upfiles.com/iUWb1
Re: “I Will Use My Mother For Ritual To Buy Benz For My Father” (video) by BluntCrazeMan: 7:12pm On Dec 01, 2021
Nksleek:
Mothers and vulnerable women generally are now lab rats that desperate youngsters sacrifice on the altars of rituals just to get money.

Focus Naija can report that a yet to be identified young man was captured on camera vowing to use his mother for ritual so he can buy Benz for his father.

Sad as it may sound, when queried further to the displeasure of others present at the scene, the young man said he can repeat the statement in the presence of his mother, saying he wants to invest heavily on his father.

He disclosed that he doesn’t mind been alive for only two years if he can get the opportunity to sacrifice his mother.

Our correspondent calls for caution on the part of those that know the boy because out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks.

The other one that was caught strangling his mother so he can pluck out her eyes for rituals also bragged about buying an exotic vehicle the following week. If the mother doesn’t work for the ritual, it may require an alternative which puts them at risk of being offered in her place.

Watch the video on Instagram

Source: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CW54_C3Myw7/?utm_medium=copy_link
He hates the mother..
Habbbaa
Re: “I Will Use My Mother For Ritual To Buy Benz For My Father” (video) by francis0favour: 10:08pm On Dec 01, 2021
sad
Re: “I Will Use My Mother For Ritual To Buy Benz For My Father” (video) by juman(m): 4:32pm On Dec 02, 2021
If you are in standard country, the money ritual for you is work tirelessly.
Money would be dripping to your account like magic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Re-arrests Mompha For Money-laundering / Gang Kills Father Of Five For Laughing (photo) / I Stole To Raise Money To Feature Davido Or Runtown In My Music - Car Thief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.