Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Calls For Harmony, Invites Youths For Peace Walk - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Calls For Harmony, Invites Youths For Peace Walk (8954 Views)

EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Called Me To Say Col Bello Was Shooting At Lekki - Gen Ndagi / #EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Suspends State Functions For Three Days / EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Reacts, Vows To Act Swiftly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Calls For Harmony, Invites Youths For Peace Walk by christistruth01: 6:31pm On Nov 30, 2021
gentiles:
So, Sanwo-olu has finally conceded to his detractors that lekki shooting was real, Ambode was right after all, this man has deep mental problem. I detest weak leaders like this man.

Nathaniel Solomon Listed as killed at Lekki Toll Gate bis alive and Well

There was no Lekki Massacre

Get over it

Sanwo Olu Conceeded that Policemen were Wickedly Murdered for Nothing because of the Lekki Toll Gate Lies
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Calls For Harmony, Invites Youths For Peace Walk by chloride6: 6:41pm On Nov 30, 2021
Madman...

Peace walk without justice.
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Calls For Harmony, Invites Youths For Peace Walk by Selfmotivated: 6:51pm On Nov 30, 2021
Lanrelagboi:
EndSARS: SANWO-OLU CALLS FOR HARMONY

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10159457506111013&id=735776012
Isn't same Sanwo-Olu who said that nobody died in Lekki toll gate... WTF man
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Calls For Harmony, Invites Youths For Peace Walk by ransomed: 6:52pm On Nov 30, 2021
[quote author=christistruth01 post=108093584]

He whom Christ has blessed no one can Curse

Jesus uses your Curses to infinitely multiply my Blessings the more you Curse the more wonderfully blessed I and all mine are Blessed by Christ

He is Fantastic

Pray instead for what happened to the 22 innocent Policemen Wickedly Murdered for Nothing because of the Wicked Lekki Toll Gate Lies does not happen to you and your family[/quote

You have been deceived, no policeman was killed. They have been transferred to other states.]
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Calls For Harmony, Invites Youths For Peace Walk by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 30, 2021
christistruth01:

Remember when he went straight to the Hospital to visit the Fake Lekkilies Victims.

if you listen to Kanu's Broadcast at that moment he was totally overtaken by shock he just didn't expect it that was when he miscalculated and started Calling for Sanwo Olu and Tinubu to be killed

Saying that their useless insurrection could not succeed as long as Governor Sanwo-Olu of Lagos was still Standing

He thought Sanwo Olu was like himself who didn't give a damn for Human life

People are taking side of Sanwolu now, he handle the propaganda with purest of heart

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Calls For Harmony, Invites Youths For Peace Walk by Seun360(m): 7:26pm On Nov 30, 2021
Sanwo Olu showing signs of weakness which will cost him his 2nd term ambition.
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Calls For Harmony, Invites Youths For Peace Walk by christistruth01: 7:27pm On Nov 30, 2021
SlyDev:

People are taking side of Sanwolu now, he handle the propaganda with purest of heart

God is on Sanwo-Olu's side

Even those that called for his death he handled wisely
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Calls For Harmony, Invites Youths For Peace Walk by Gozi4ry(m): 7:27pm On Nov 30, 2021
This invitation is insane, disrespectful and a joke. How can a govt that killed peaceful protesting youth in 2020, same youth came out in a year later for remembrance and same govt sent police to teargas them be calling for a peaceful walk
Are this people mad or something. So the youth should come and walk and split on the grave of their fellow colleagues
I give up on this govt
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Calls For Harmony, Invites Youths For Peace Walk by Jostoman: 7:56pm On Nov 30, 2021
shawnfamous:
Who gave the order?
After u send youths to their early graves, now u want a peace walk.
grin grin
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Calls For Harmony, Invites Youths For Peace Walk by Jaqenhghar: 8:01pm On Nov 30, 2021
optionalY09:
If you’re stupid let them bribe you after killing your friend, caused the death of your friends father, neglects your entire causing by not paying their moms gratuity. Let go for a revolution Youths! that’s what we need not some crazy deceptive characters, doing the same thing to your over and over and over again.

Get wise or get the fvck off
You will be surprised at the number of stupid people
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Calls For Harmony, Invites Youths For Peace Walk by hollywater: 6:42am On Dec 01, 2021
Bloody killer.
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Calls For Harmony, Invites Youths For Peace Walk by Blackdisciple(m): 8:38am On Dec 01, 2021
Rubbish
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Calls For Harmony, Invites Youths For Peace Walk by yemmywesey(m): 11:10am On Dec 01, 2021
Hope it won't be hijacked by hoodlums, CSP odumosu constant statement. From intelligence gathered that hoodlums will hijack the protest.
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Calls For Harmony, Invites Youths For Peace Walk by mark95(m): 2:01pm On Dec 01, 2021
It's the ment for me
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Calls For Harmony, Invites Youths For Peace Walk by Godispeace: 11:55am On Dec 02, 2021
he need not explain Y he give order. he has d power to do without need to ask anyone. oga stop deceiving yourself and scoring own goal. u are one of these brainless Endsar nuisances, criminals , internet fraudsters calling sef protesters. ogun kee all of u drug addicted/oriented youth abi small boys/girls with no sense
christistruth01:

I am from Osun and I was Supporting what you said that Sanwo Olu was a Superb leader

Check my post

I know IPOB are annoying especially after they tried to destroy Lagos but don't let them get on your nerves
Their foolish Leader whom God has Mercifully Captured and Jailed even asked them to destroy only Yoruba owned TV Stations and Economic Assets

Instead of him to explain why he would ever give such an order Since Lagos isn't Biafra he started shamefully lying

Thank God everlasting that everything had already been recorded

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Postpones Presidential Rallies Over Atiku’s US Trip / Nigeria Moves Up 5 Places In Corruption Index, Ranks 145th Out Of 180 Countries / 2015 Elections: North May Not Endorse Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.