Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Lady Lured With Fake Italian Job Ends Up In Ritualists’ Den In Ondo, Impregnated - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Lured With Fake Italian Job Ends Up In Ritualists’ Den In Ondo, Impregnated (76060 Views)

Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den / Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover / Ritualists' Den Uncovered In Celle Nica, Lagos. 'Mad' Woman's Phone Call.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Lured With Fake Italian Job Ends Up In Ritualists’ Den In Ondo, Impregnated by CSTRR: 11:12pm On Nov 30, 2021
I don't trust any Yoruba wealthy men or woman, sorry.

Ritualism and criminality is not so far off from them.

We are still talking about the case of Timothy adegoke.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Lured With Fake Italian Job Ends Up In Ritualists’ Den In Ondo, Impregnated by LOVEGINO(m): 11:14pm On Nov 30, 2021
ReoCoker:
The minute you just tell an average Warri and Benin girls that you have a job in Italy, Belgium or Germany for them, they don't bother asking the nature of the job, as long as they hear that they would be paid in Euros, they are ready to damn any consequences... Same also applies to the average Ilorin and Osogbo girls anytime they here Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Oman.

80% of these young girls know it's prostitution they're going to do over there and most of them have become vulnerable, used as slaves and later turn them to sacrificial items.

The National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons (NAPTIP) and National Orientation Agency (NOA) should do more to sensitive those states where human trafficking is rampant.
wetin dis present government dey do to d comon man pass all dis one abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Lured With Fake Italian Job Ends Up In Ritualists’ Den In Ondo, Impregnated by Ammishaddai: 11:34pm On Nov 30, 2021
[s]
alizma:

Why not join them in looking for that conducive country? You didn't go to school nor learn a trade but you are looking for a conducive country, una go see watin una dey look for.
Was it the inconducive nature of Nigeria that prevent her from telling her guardian where she was going?
You are not helping the stupid ones by pampering their stupidity. If not for her age, at least she should have considered the fact that she is a mother and as such be responsible and reasonable. How can a mother leaves her home without telling her guardian where she was going? That also tells you that she had left her child at the mercy of the people around her in her quest for a conducive country that exist only in her imaginations.
[/s]Another stupid zombie just enter my mentions celebrating APC mediocrity

2 Likes

Re: Lady Lured With Fake Italian Job Ends Up In Ritualists’ Den In Ondo, Impregnated by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:48pm On Nov 30, 2021
Judgement awaits everybody
Re: Lady Lured With Fake Italian Job Ends Up In Ritualists’ Den In Ondo, Impregnated by Nobody: 11:54pm On Nov 30, 2021
kossyablaze:
stop it...

you assume you are talking with someone with a brain cell.
Re: Lady Lured With Fake Italian Job Ends Up In Ritualists’ Den In Ondo, Impregnated by lasisi69(f): 11:57pm On Nov 30, 2021
cheesy
Re: Lady Lured With Fake Italian Job Ends Up In Ritualists’ Den In Ondo, Impregnated by StarGra: 11:58pm On Nov 30, 2021
Thank you Lord that I would soon leave this country...

2 Likes

Re: Lady Lured With Fake Italian Job Ends Up In Ritualists’ Den In Ondo, Impregnated by richmanrichard: 12:01am On Dec 01, 2021
coneheads frm d wastelands taking skull mining to another level
Re: Lady Lured With Fake Italian Job Ends Up In Ritualists’ Den In Ondo, Impregnated by ablejesus26(m): 12:45am On Dec 01, 2021
[quote author=Ammishaddai post=108101203][s][/s]Another stupid zombie just enter my mentions celebrating APC mediocrity [/quote

I liked your first post.
but you got this one wrong
to be honest there are truly no totally sweet country out there
worst still when you are black without your papers in tact
guy na hell fire ooo
just stay your house if you no get money travel the legal way

the govt of this the country is the worse in history
but how does going to do prostitution in a land where the
crazy men think less of you as human helps her??

make we dey talk true abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Lured With Fake Italian Job Ends Up In Ritualists’ Den In Ondo, Impregnated by delpee(f): 12:49am On Dec 01, 2021
Great pity! So traumatic. May God help her recover fully. Loving the child may be difficult for her considering the circumstances. Perhaps the child should be given up for adoption so that the memory of her trauma can fade off over the years.

I'm wondering why it's so difficult to monitor our forests with modern technology in place.The ritualists should be found and dealt with to prevent further occurrence of their inhuman activities.
Re: Lady Lured With Fake Italian Job Ends Up In Ritualists’ Den In Ondo, Impregnated by AlphaStyles(m): 12:51am On Dec 01, 2021
Its a dangerous world
Re: Lady Lured With Fake Italian Job Ends Up In Ritualists’ Den In Ondo, Impregnated by Bigboy911: 12:57am On Dec 01, 2021
Afonja fools are cursed
Re: Lady Lured With Fake Italian Job Ends Up In Ritualists’ Den In Ondo, Impregnated by Benrosaria(m): 1:39am On Dec 01, 2021
dre11:
Woman Lured With Fake Italian Job Ends Up In Ritualists’ Den In Ondo, Impregnated By Abductors

http://saharareporters.com/2021/11/30/nigerian-woman-lured-fake-italian-job-ends-ritualists%E2%80%99-den-ondo-impregnated-abductors

How can humans put fear in humans and yet still say “our god is good”

Your god or belief about god is EVIL and DEATH
Re: Lady Lured With Fake Italian Job Ends Up In Ritualists’ Den In Ondo, Impregnated by Benrosaria(m): 1:39am On Dec 01, 2021
dre11:
Woman Lured With Fake Italian Job Ends Up In Ritualists’ Den In Ondo, Impregnated By Abductors

http://saharareporters.com/2021/11/30/nigerian-woman-lured-fake-italian-job-ends-ritualists%E2%80%99-den-ondo-impregnated-abductors

How can humans put fear in humans and yet still say “our god is good”

Your god or belief about god is EVIL and DEATH
Re: Lady Lured With Fake Italian Job Ends Up In Ritualists’ Den In Ondo, Impregnated by okoroemeka(m): 2:00am On Dec 01, 2021
aikyg:
The criminal left evidence that can be used to trace him. If they want to catch the ritualist, they should just do a random paternity DNA test in that area, once she delivers her baby.
in Nigeria such thing will work,you watch to much discovery ID channel,
Re: Lady Lured With Fake Italian Job Ends Up In Ritualists’ Den In Ondo, Impregnated by placeofallure(f): 2:59am On Dec 01, 2021
BabbanBura:

So sad. Most of these ladies are just so lazy and want the best things money can buy!

It's not a crime to desire good things in life. Read the story again. The victims were lured with job prospects. Many people want to work but couldn't find jobs to do.
Nigeria happened to them. There's no level playing ground, no enabling environment to do something on your own. The sharks and scorpions that is Nigeria are ready to consume you. Not many people have it on a platter of gold. Always remember, the race is not to the swift...time and chance happen to them all.

May the mercy of God find Mercy and heal her of it all.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Lured With Fake Italian Job Ends Up In Ritualists’ Den In Ondo, Impregnated by placeofallure(f): 3:04am On Dec 01, 2021
CSTRR:
I don't trust any Yoruba wealthy men or woman, sorry.

Ritualism and criminality is not so far off from them.

We are still talking about the case of Timothy adegoke.

Tribal bigot!

I don't take people like you seriously. I immediately know where to place you intellect wise. How could any sane person put all the woes besieging the country at the doorstep of one man?
Oponu ayirada, a'mukun m'eko!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Lured With Fake Italian Job Ends Up In Ritualists’ Den In Ondo, Impregnated by Vireani79: 3:33am On Dec 01, 2021
ReoCoker:
The minute you just tell an average Warri and Benin girls that you have a job in Italy, Belgium or Germany for them, they don't bother asking the nature of the job, as long as they hear that they would be paid in Euros, they are ready to damn any consequences... Same also applies to the average Ilorin and Osogbo girls anytime they here Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Oman.

80% of these young girls know it's prostitution they're going to do over there and most of them have become vulnerable, used as slaves and later turn them to sacrificial items.

The National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons (NAPTIP) and National Orientation Agency (NOA) should do more to sensitive those states where human trafficking is rampant.

No matter what NAPTIP does
It's won't work
It's a moral issue
These girls are greedy
I had someone who went to India to do runs
She knew what she was going to do
Her mum knew too
Today she is back after like five years
She made some few millions
Today she beats her mother
Took everything she bought for her
I was the one who later bought matteress for the mum last month
As she was sleeping on pako
Look these girls are greedy
No amount of doing anything will stop this
They know the game and believe it's not their portion

5 Likes

Re: Lady Lured With Fake Italian Job Ends Up In Ritualists’ Den In Ondo, Impregnated by Bifwoli: 3:45am On Dec 01, 2021
Ammishaddai:
If Nigeria was conducive would anybody be looking for greener pastures? Chai...it will never be well with our leader (both past and present) for making us slaves and victims of poverty undecided
Why are you folks poor yet there's so much oil & gas in Nigeria not to mention vast agricultural potential?
Re: Lady Lured With Fake Italian Job Ends Up In Ritualists’ Den In Ondo, Impregnated by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:48am On Dec 01, 2021
Security agencies are not concerned about the location to burst it. At least mercy and those girls made a story. Except the security agencies are complicit
Re: Lady Lured With Fake Italian Job Ends Up In Ritualists’ Den In Ondo, Impregnated by CSTRR: 4:33am On Dec 01, 2021
placeofallure:

Tribal bigot!

I don't take people like you seriously. I immediately know where to place you intellect wise. How could any sane person put all the woes besieging the country at the doorstep of one man?
Oponu ayirada, a'mukun m'eko!

Lol
There is more intellect in my shitt than in every neurone in your pathetic brain.

Adegoke was a victim for your information.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Lured With Fake Italian Job Ends Up In Ritualists’ Den In Ondo, Impregnated by Franking: 4:39am On Dec 01, 2021
Mugus everywhere. Small wonder yahoo yahoo will always flourish. Las las u change format.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Lured With Fake Italian Job Ends Up In Ritualists’ Den In Ondo, Impregnated by bigcasava1(m): 4:48am On Dec 01, 2021
Insecurity is the only means people involve themselves to makes quick money. That's how bad Nigeria has turned to, kidnappers, yahoo plus, ritualist, bandits, terrorists, UNgun known men, sea pirates, herdsman, cattle rustling, fulani with their AK 47 killing innocent farmers, cultist everywhere, thuggery, all in Nigeria. Am beginning to believe that truly this country is close to hell fire.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Lured With Fake Italian Job Ends Up In Ritualists’ Den In Ondo, Impregnated by stuffs4me(m): 5:03am On Dec 01, 2021
ReoCoker:

I think is 100% . Who doesn't know that it's prostitution that they are going to do. Most of them have no serious education and have no skills to work even in Nigeria because they are too lazy.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Lured With Fake Italian Job Ends Up In Ritualists’ Den In Ondo, Impregnated by ochombia1: 5:14am On Dec 01, 2021
ReoCoker:

true talk
Re: Lady Lured With Fake Italian Job Ends Up In Ritualists’ Den In Ondo, Impregnated by BabbanBura(m): 5:28am On Dec 01, 2021
placeofallure:

It's not a crime to desire good things in life. Read the story again. The victims were lured with job prospects. Many people want to work but couldn't find jobs to do.
Nigeria happened to them. There's no level playing ground, no enabling environment to do something on your own. The sharks and scorpions that is Nigeria are ready to consume you. Not many people have it on a platter of gold. Always remember, the race is not to the swift...time and chance happen to them all.

May the mercy of God find Mercy and heal her of it all.

Your words are laden with grace, may your life be grace-full.

I perfectly understand the story my dear, I also am aware of the situations/workings of things in the country, and my words are still valid.
Re: Lady Lured With Fake Italian Job Ends Up In Ritualists’ Den In Ondo, Impregnated by Nobody: 5:41am On Dec 01, 2021
BabbanBura:

So sad. Most of these ladies are just so lazy and want the best things money can buy!
If you live in Nigeria, you won't be talking this way.

1 Like

Re: Lady Lured With Fake Italian Job Ends Up In Ritualists’ Den In Ondo, Impregnated by Nobody: 5:42am On Dec 01, 2021
Bifwoli:
Why are you folks poor yet there's so much oil & gas in Nigeria not to mention vast agricultural potential?

Nigeria is poor and lacks jobs because we don't use our natural resources to make goods and services for the rest of the world

Instead Nigerians prefer we sell the raw materials and share the money so that we can import and import

That's the same reason why most African countries are poor.

Plus when Nigerians cry for job online, it is usually a office job with salary they want..not a job where they do something with their hands

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) / Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex / Paedophile Woman Who Filmed Herself Having Sex In Front Of Kids Is Jailed (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.