Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,531 members, 7,865,200 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:52 PM

Twitter Bans Sharing Photos, Videos Of Private People Without Their Consent - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Twitter Bans Sharing Photos, Videos Of Private People Without Their Consent (19762 Views)

Twitter Bans Accounts Of CNN, NYT And Washington Post Journalists / NCC Reveals What’ll Happen To People Without NIN After October 31 Deadline / How Do I Know If I Am Sharing My Data With Someone Unknowingly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Bans Sharing Photos, Videos Of Private People Without Their Consent by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 30, 2021
Twitter that is not working
Re: Twitter Bans Sharing Photos, Videos Of Private People Without Their Consent by BenIk10: 5:13pm On Nov 30, 2021
Re: Twitter Bans Sharing Photos, Videos Of Private People Without Their Consent by TheWolfen(m): 5:14pm On Nov 30, 2021
Nairaland need these rules too
Re: Twitter Bans Sharing Photos, Videos Of Private People Without Their Consent by vigoj: 5:15pm On Nov 30, 2021
Na wa oo
Re: Twitter Bans Sharing Photos, Videos Of Private People Without Their Consent by Hakeem3(m): 5:16pm On Nov 30, 2021
Malory:
Watch as Lai Muhammed will claim it as one of the conditions the FG gave twitter before agreeing to lift twitter ban
Of course it is.
Re: Twitter Bans Sharing Photos, Videos Of Private People Without Their Consent by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 5:16pm On Nov 30, 2021
uptimum123:
The fear of Buhari is a new beginning

grin grin
I'm watching you
Re: Twitter Bans Sharing Photos, Videos Of Private People Without Their Consent by Bennysam: 5:19pm On Nov 30, 2021
BIGDADDY000:
its a welcome idea, but Honestly speaking, may we never see the likes of APC again in NIGERIA

They are shameful to DEMOCRACY.
Amen but your people is clamouring for another dead wood from APC
Re: Twitter Bans Sharing Photos, Videos Of Private People Without Their Consent by Daboomb: 5:21pm On Nov 30, 2021
Malory:
Watch as Lai Muhammed will claim it as one of the conditions the FG gave twitter before agreeing to lift twitter ban

Twitter will soon ban you from mentioning the name of Lai-Thief Mohammed, without his permission!
All Govt moves is just to silence people from exposing their charades and looting
Re: Twitter Bans Sharing Photos, Videos Of Private People Without Their Consent by agabaI23(m): 5:21pm On Nov 30, 2021
BAVOSKI:

But still yet,Lai will still talk am....His just Born to lie
That’s his name anyway
Re: Twitter Bans Sharing Photos, Videos Of Private People Without Their Consent by Spaxon(f): 5:23pm On Nov 30, 2021
Malory:
you.re not a nice person grin
Re: Twitter Bans Sharing Photos, Videos Of Private People Without Their Consent by richardo20: 5:25pm On Nov 30, 2021
I don’t think we need this news because already we’ve been named from using Twitter in Nigeria ��...
Re: Twitter Bans Sharing Photos, Videos Of Private People Without Their Consent by richardo20: 5:25pm On Nov 30, 2021
I don’t think we need this news because already we’ve been ban from using Twitter in Nigeria ��...
Re: Twitter Bans Sharing Photos, Videos Of Private People Without Their Consent by Elnathan454(m): 5:28pm On Nov 30, 2021
Noted
Re: Twitter Bans Sharing Photos, Videos Of Private People Without Their Consent by INCREDIBLE007(m): 5:28pm On Nov 30, 2021
Ayo2004:
See as Lai Mohammed is influencing Twitter policies positively

Now that Jack has stepped down,he should be made the next CEO of Twitter grin

cheesy

You wan shut down twitter

Lai go just use lies
Finish them
Re: Twitter Bans Sharing Photos, Videos Of Private People Without Their Consent by AlphaStyles(m): 5:33pm On Nov 30, 2021
wahala for who wan use buhari and co do meme
Re: Twitter Bans Sharing Photos, Videos Of Private People Without Their Consent by shigishege: 5:36pm On Nov 30, 2021
They have heard the language they understand
Re: Twitter Bans Sharing Photos, Videos Of Private People Without Their Consent by uptimum123(m): 5:42pm On Nov 30, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
I'm watching you

You must be a member of the Night's Watch

1 Like

Re: Twitter Bans Sharing Photos, Videos Of Private People Without Their Consent by Awoo88: 5:51pm On Nov 30, 2021
WibusJaga:

What of this photo...
BMC dem don get small power. Make enough of dem click report, the picture will be taken down. Though I thing public figure will have to explain what is private to them
Re: Twitter Bans Sharing Photos, Videos Of Private People Without Their Consent by peppermint7(m): 5:54pm On Nov 30, 2021
horlahsunbo225:
Twitter bowing to pressure wink
Which pressure be that ?
Re: Twitter Bans Sharing Photos, Videos Of Private People Without Their Consent by joyandfaith: 6:16pm On Nov 30, 2021
The more thing changes, the more it looks the same.
Re: Twitter Bans Sharing Photos, Videos Of Private People Without Their Consent by hmohammed(m): 6:58pm On Nov 30, 2021
Malory:

God bless Buhari and Lai Mohammed
Re: Twitter Bans Sharing Photos, Videos Of Private People Without Their Consent by Omoluabiii(m): 6:58pm On Nov 30, 2021
Small small, the knife is coming out of its hiding.. Wait for the next rule
Re: Twitter Bans Sharing Photos, Videos Of Private People Without Their Consent by Blesser28(m): 7:17pm On Nov 30, 2021
Malory:

Have they lift the ban coz I can't still access it without vpn
Re: Twitter Bans Sharing Photos, Videos Of Private People Without Their Consent by BIGDADDY000(m): 7:45pm On Nov 30, 2021
Bennysam:

Amen but your people is clamouring for another dead wood from APC

Don't trust anything you see online, most people here in Yoruba land don't like tinubu at all, someone like me and my family can never vote for him
Re: Twitter Bans Sharing Photos, Videos Of Private People Without Their Consent by Bennysam: 7:50pm On Nov 30, 2021
BIGDADDY000:

Don't trust anything you see online, most people here in Yoruba land don't like tinubu at all, someone like me and my family can never vote for him
It's well, i really pray for a better leader this time and i hope APC fail this time around

1 Like

Re: Twitter Bans Sharing Photos, Videos Of Private People Without Their Consent by izubext007: 7:51pm On Nov 30, 2021
The impact of Buhari

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Infinix Zero And Infinix Hot Note / Sim Swap/Retrieval Problems: Share Your Experiences Nairalanders / Infinix Note 10 Pro Full Review & Camera Comparison With Infinix Zero 8 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.