Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

After Lying They Turn Around And Make It Mandatory. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / After Lying They Turn Around And Make It Mandatory. (824 Views)

US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying / Is It Mandatory Exercise To Pay Tithe In the Church / Is It Mandatory To Close One's Eyes While Playing? (2) (3) (4)

After Lying They Turn Around And Make It Mandatory. by donnie(m): 5:19pm On Nov 30, 2021
So after lying, they turn around and enforce it.

Look if you know you are among those who called us alarmists or you vehemently denied when we said the plan was to make the vaccine compulsory, you better start repenting and restituting now...because judgement is already hitting you as I speak for deceiving the public.

Re: After Lying They Turn Around And Make It Mandatory. by Soulsymbol99: 8:26pm On Nov 30, 2021
Doctors r abt 2 cash out wit fake vaccination certificates grin

Re: After Lying They Turn Around And Make It Mandatory. by Righteousness2(m): 8:57pm On Nov 30, 2021
They said we are " Conspiracy theorists "

Everything said by " Conspiracy theorists" has become so real and Live.

I pity the blind folks!

Re: After Lying They Turn Around And Make It Mandatory. by Jpolgar(m): 11:45pm On Nov 30, 2021
Righteousness2:

I pity the blind folks!

It's really unfortunate. How do we wake the sheep? Please post links to any video or article you find that exposes covid, vaccines & this whole agenda

Re: After Lying They Turn Around And Make It Mandatory. by ibkonekt(m): 2:04am On Dec 01, 2021
if someone has not woken up after 2 years of scamarona scam and lies it is hopeless to wake them up. funny thing is that they believe it will end if they just comply. the sheep are truly gullible to the soul. this thing can never end with peace at this point

Re: After Lying They Turn Around And Make It Mandatory. by donnie(m): 6:33am On Dec 01, 2021
Righteousness2:

I pity the blind folks!

Exactly brother

Re: After Lying They Turn Around And Make It Mandatory. by donnie(m): 6:35am On Dec 01, 2021
ibkonekt:
if someone has not woken up after 2 years of scamarona scam and lies it is hopeless to wake them up. funny thing is that they believe it will end if they just comply. the sheep are truly gullible to the soul. this thing can never end with peace at this point

Very sad but true
Re: After Lying They Turn Around And Make It Mandatory. by Jpolgar(m): 10:49am On Dec 01, 2021
ibkonekt:

The shocking thing is how confident the sheep sound. They insult people who are literally trying to save their lives.

Re: After Lying They Turn Around And Make It Mandatory. by donnie(m): 1:22pm On Dec 01, 2021
Jpolgar:

The shocking thing is how confident the sheep sound. They insult people who are literally trying to save their lives.

Some are wicked and are deliberately telling lies. They are pretending as though they haven't seen this thread and when they eventually show up, they will try to detail the thread.
Re: After Lying They Turn Around And Make It Mandatory. by ThankGodFriday(m): 1:59pm On Dec 01, 2021
Cool
Re: After Lying They Turn Around And Make It Mandatory. by AntiChristian: 3:53pm On Dec 01, 2021
I am still looking for the PHC to get my own jab! Please suggest any close to Oshodi or Anthony in Lagos?

All this 5G/Mark of the beast conspiracy theories no dey do me!
Re: After Lying They Turn Around And Make It Mandatory. by donnie(m): 3:55pm On Dec 01, 2021
AntiChristian:
I am still looking for the PHC to get my own jab! Please suggest any close to Oshodi or Anthony in Lagos?

All this 5G/Mark of the beast conspiracy theories no dey do me!

Funny enough you are the first to mention 5G or mark of the beast in this thread. undecided
Re: After Lying They Turn Around And Make It Mandatory. by AntiChristian: 4:01pm On Dec 01, 2021
donnie:

Funny enough you are the first to mention 5G or mark of the beast in this thread. undecided

Of cos that's the background of your conspiracy theory! Ask Righteousness2 if Covid 19 no be sign of 666 Mark of the beast!

I even remember some called the vaccine a chip that would be implanted and alter one's DNA. grin

I don't even get their scientific analogy!
Re: After Lying They Turn Around And Make It Mandatory. by donnie(m): 4:07pm On Dec 01, 2021
AntiChristian:

I even remember some called the vaccine a chip that would be implanted and alter one's DNA. grin

Sorry this part didn't pass for a joke to me... I take it seriously. But I will not derail this thread... You can go advertise your vaccines here => https://www.nairaland.com/6481982/covid-19-vaccine-victims-compilation#100302669
This thread is to call out those nairalanders that lied but are pretending not to remember.
Re: After Lying They Turn Around And Make It Mandatory. by donnie(m): 11:05am On Dec 05, 2021
They made a computer and sold it to you. Then they smile to the bank. But you must buy the apps for it to function properly from them. They smile to the bank again.
Then after a while the computer gets infected by computer viruses. Then you must buy an anti-virus to take out the computer virus and they smile once again to the bank. But soon a new variant attacks your computer again that beats the earlier antiviruses and you will need to get an updated anti-virus. So you have a series of viruses, boosters, sorry i mean a new anti-virus. And they keep smiling to the banks. The circle continues. The result is that the makers of the computers and virus plus antivirus become super rich and influential.

Then they then go for the most advanced computers of all time human beings and release viruses then pretend to love people by selling them anti-virus called vaccines which they know cannot permanently stop the virus without another one amd another booster. Why? Because if they got super rich by the game of computers, virus and anti-virus, they will own the world by viruses and vaccines and boosters by releasing from time to time "a more deadly variant "
The choice is yours if you continue to allow yourself to be a human guinea pig.

-Pastor Marcel Obode

Re: After Lying They Turn Around And Make It Mandatory. by Truthwords: 4:09pm On Dec 08, 2021
The world is full of dumbed down people. Years of drinking soda, carbonated drinks, beer etc has reduced the IQ of people. Where are all the frogs that called us conspiracy theorists. Little by little, everything we have been posting have been coming to pass. I fully understand how Noah must have felt during his time. There will always be brain dead people in this world who will never listen to warnings until its too late.

Re: After Lying They Turn Around And Make It Mandatory. by donnie(m): 6:34am On Dec 09, 2021
Truthwords:
The world is full of dumbed down people. Years of drinking soda, carbonated drinks, beer etc has reduced the IQ of people. Where are all the frogs that called us conspiracy theorists. Little by little, everything we have been posting have been coming to pass. I fully understand how Noah must have felt during his time. There will always be brain dead people in this world who will never listen to warnings until its too late.

They have even taken away the thinking faculties of the socalled educated elite. Or should I say they have been frightened into silence.

Beware Of This Man! / Religion / Some Interesting Failed Prophecies