Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,237 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Beware Of This Scammer Mike Stones.. JIJI ONLINE SCAMMER - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Beware Of This Scammer Mike Stones.. JIJI ONLINE SCAMMER (2342 Views)

Beware Of 419: Atebesunu Omoaghe SCAM /@atebesunny /07056105076 / GTB 0116034655 / Car Vs Stones - Beamng Drive / 1xbet And Family Are Scam Please Beware Of Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of This Scammer Mike Stones.. JIJI ONLINE SCAMMER by NoFucksToGive: 5:29pm On Nov 30, 2021
He advertises PS4 games for sale on jiji and other sites

He is a criminal and tries to trick you into sending money ahead then he will block you, he is a thief

This is his number please PS4 community share and warn others

THIS SELLER IS A SCAMMER BEWARE, HE LOOKS FOR PEOPLE WILLING TO SEND MONEY AHEAD SO HE SCAMS THEM. THIS GUY IS A CRIMINAL RUN FOR YOUR LIFE

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Beware Of This Scammer Mike Stones.. JIJI ONLINE SCAMMER by NoFucksToGive: 5:31pm On Nov 30, 2021
Please warn everyone, this scammer claims to reside in Port Harcourt once you ask to buy his game he starts telling you all sorts of stories , claims to be at work and so on.

He is a thief , he will then try to stall you and then offer for you to send money. He will always run when you insist on an honest open deal like you guys meetings somewhere to deal

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of This Scammer Mike Stones.. JIJI ONLINE SCAMMER by NoFucksToGive: 5:35pm On Nov 30, 2021
Criminals like this go around scamming gamers. The bastard probably gets all his games through stealing or defrauding others . He is a thief, maybe a kidnapper even.. Look fellow gamers pls be aware and very cautions when dealing with strangers

Mike Stones
Nasarawa State, Wamba, 5 Noma Street Gra Edo G.R.A, Nigeria
Re: Beware Of This Scammer Mike Stones.. JIJI ONLINE SCAMMER by ahmthankgod(m): 5:44pm On Nov 30, 2021
As long its money you're making... End of topic.
Re: Beware Of This Scammer Mike Stones.. JIJI ONLINE SCAMMER by NoFucksToGive: 4:54am On Dec 01, 2021
ahmthankgod:

You are a thief and will meet your end soon don't worry

6 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Scammer Mike Stones.. JIJI ONLINE SCAMMER by NoFucksToGive: 7:00am On Dec 01, 2021
Becareful.of.this scammer
Re: Beware Of This Scammer Mike Stones.. JIJI ONLINE SCAMMER by Crafteck1: 7:59am On Dec 01, 2021
Its funny people are not responding, posts like this should go on fp but no, na snake and tontodike raises one leg up then go put there

5 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Scammer Mike Stones.. JIJI ONLINE SCAMMER by Poopypants: 8:04am On Dec 01, 2021
ahmthankgod:
is this the thief?

4 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Scammer Mike Stones.. JIJI ONLINE SCAMMER by NoFucksToGive: 8:57am On Dec 01, 2021
Poopypants:
is this the thief?

I think so probably the criminal is trying to do some damage control grin

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Scammer Mike Stones.. JIJI ONLINE SCAMMER by ahmthankgod(m): 9:23am On Dec 01, 2021
NoFucksToGive:

You are a thief and will meet your end soon don't worry
Re: Beware Of This Scammer Mike Stones.. JIJI ONLINE SCAMMER by NoFucksToGive: 8:28am On Dec 14, 2021
this guy is a thief beware
Re: Beware Of This Scammer Mike Stones.. JIJI ONLINE SCAMMER by jeff1607(m): 11:25am On Dec 15, 2021
NoFucksToGive:
this guy is a thief beware

At least show proof , what you just did anyone can do the same to you, chats conversation, proof of transfer of funds plus no one sends money for items he/she hasn’t seen physically
Re: Beware Of This Scammer Mike Stones.. JIJI ONLINE SCAMMER by Realteeyee123(m): 7:06pm On Dec 15, 2021
jeff1607:

At least show proof , what you just did anyone can do the same to you, chats conversation, proof of transfer of funds plus no one sends money for items he/she hasn’t seen physically

I've been scammed before ooo, I sent 10k ahead the guy did a video of the PS4 and all and also did a video of him in the bus park, my mind was settled a bit at least I thought the package would arrive In Lagos since he's already at the bus park after sending the money, he sent me the drivers number after 30 minutes I called to know the progress, whether the driver has moved both numbers were busy apparently I've been blocked by both that was how my 10k went ooo, I used my aunt phone to call he picked once he heard my voice he cut the call and blocked the number

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Scammer Mike Stones.. JIJI ONLINE SCAMMER by jeff1607(m): 6:21am On Dec 16, 2021
Realteeyee123:

I've been scammed before ooo, I sent 10k ahead the guy did a video of the PS4 and all and also did a video of him in the bus park, my mind was settled a bit at least I thought the package would arrive In Lagos since he's already at the bus park after sending the money, he sent me the drivers number after 30 minutes I called to know the progress, whether the driver has moved both numbers were busy apparently I've been blocked by both that was how my 10k went ooo, I used my aunt phone to call he picked once he heard my voice he cut the call and blocked the number

It is well, we just need to be extra careful, if it’s me it happened to I’d feel bad but I will also smile also cos misfortunes are coming for the person , we no de stress ourselves
Re: Beware Of This Scammer Mike Stones.. JIJI ONLINE SCAMMER by NACE13: 1:42pm On Dec 23, 2021
ahmthankgod:

Your parents christened you Thank God and this is what you have to show for it.
Where have your morals gone to? How do you sleep at night while others are depressed because of your actions?
How'd you feel if it was your father's pension someone ran away with all in the name of making money. He then dies from heart related issues?

Lord help one of you guys the day I get my hands on you. No be mouth, you and your people go pay darely.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Scammer Mike Stones.. JIJI ONLINE SCAMMER by LZAA: 7:56am On Dec 24, 2021
Make una dey do due diligence before you buy stuff on jiji
It's like what olx was
1.pay on delivery
2.search on true caller
Simple
Re: Beware Of This Scammer Mike Stones.. JIJI ONLINE SCAMMER by helinues: 6:43pm On Dec 28, 2021
Interesting time on NL.

Scammers are exposing themselves.. What went wrong?

grin
Re: Beware Of This Scammer Mike Stones.. JIJI ONLINE SCAMMER by Bridget95(f): 5:35am On Nov 28, 2022
5 Noma Street Gra Edo G.R.A, 960135, Nigeria

This address is online with different sellers. I don't know if its a real street or fake. I have been trying to investigate online about this so called
5 Noma Street Gra Edo G.R.A, 960135, Nigeria. My mind tells me that its a non existent street

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need Real Football 2008 / PLEASE!!! Help Me On How To Install FIFA 13 2 Dvds On Pc! / Play Ludoking Online And Earn Real Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.