Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,405 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

90k Job In Ogun Or 100k Job In Niger State - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 90k Job In Ogun Or 100k Job In Niger State (13339 Views)

I Got A New Job Offer In Niger But I Need Some Help / Any Graduate Trainee Vacancies For Agriculture Graduates In Lagos, Ogun Or Oyo? / How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate (2) (3) (4)

90k Job In Ogun Or 100k Job In Niger State by djblue007(m): 6:31pm On Nov 30, 2021
Dear Nlanders!

I am currently running three jobs together here in Ogun State with one of the jobs ending this December of not extended. The three jobs give me roughly 90k/per month without other benefits.
early this month I attended an interview with a popular NGO online, the outcome of which I just got notified today 30th November, 2021 to resume work on December 2nd, 2021 with 100k pay. This job is based in Niger state capital. They need me to accept the offer by replying affirmative o the notification mail before sending my contract letter.
I am in dilemma here. Hence your good advice is needed. Please note that I am still in Ogun at the moment. Thank you.

Re: 90k Job In Ogun Or 100k Job In Niger State by Ammishaddai: 6:33pm On Nov 30, 2021
Bros , Niger is not safe now and I'll advise that you reconsider before moving here. Just last week, bandits entered Maikunkele (which is part of Minna the state capital) and kidnapped some of our people here . Besides all this, you have to also understand that there are no commercial activities here, except you want to farm or become a lesson teacher

110 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 90k Job In Ogun Or 100k Job In Niger State by livelyjobs: 7:09pm On Nov 30, 2021
Stay in Ogun state and hustle More, Minna is boring

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 90k Job In Ogun Or 100k Job In Niger State by sulaimon22: 7:28pm On Nov 30, 2021
You want to risk your live because of 10k difference in salary? You better continue your work here in Ogun and forget anything about Niger state

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 90k Job In Ogun Or 100k Job In Niger State by Hotegar(m): 7:51pm On Nov 30, 2021
Bro, pls can you link me up with the Minna job. I'll 4eva b grateful. Please

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 90k Job In Ogun Or 100k Job In Niger State by Bouncin(m): 8:52pm On Nov 30, 2021
Bros op, you have to know the location of the NGO job in Niger. This is because some parts of Niger is not safe. Come to think of it, there's no much difference between what you are currently earning and what the NGO is offering. Your safety should be of utmost priority. Na who de alive de work. Good luck

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: 90k Job In Ogun Or 100k Job In Niger State by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 30, 2021
djblue007:
Dear Nlanders!

I am currently running three jobs together here in Ogun State with one of the jobs ending this December of not extended. The three jobs gives me roughly 90k/per month without other benefits.
early this month I attended an interview with a popular NGO online the outcome of which I just got notified today 30th November, 2021 to resume work on December 2nd, 2021 with 100k pay. This job is based in Niger state capital. They need me to accept the offer by replying affirmative o the notification mail before sending my contract letter.
I am in dilemma here. Hence your good advice is needed. Please note that I am still in Ogun at the moment. Thank you.
Better stay inOgun State. Niger State is the most boring & backward state in Nigeria. Na there you go see the real definition of ugly girls grin

My advice stay in Ogun State and live in 2021, than migratimg there and living in 1989.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: 90k Job In Ogun Or 100k Job In Niger State by NewDelhi(m): 9:42pm On Nov 30, 2021
Stay in Ogun, there's nothing in niger. They don't even have company.. only good jobs are NGOs. Although accomodation is very cheap, life there is very boring.. top notch relaxation centers is almost zero.

Re: 90k Job In Ogun Or 100k Job In Niger State by gbooti(m): 9:46pm On Nov 30, 2021
djblue007:
Dear Nlanders!

I am currently running three jobs together here in Ogun State with one of the jobs ending this December of not extended. The three jobs gives me roughly 90k/per month without other benefits.
early this month I attended an interview with a popular NGO online the outcome of which I just got notified today 30th November, 2021 to resume work on December 2nd, 2021 with 100k pay. This job is based in Niger state capital. They need me to accept the offer by replying affirmative o the notification mail before sending my contract letter.

Abeg Come Niger state it not all part of Niger that ar not safe,if possible you can come and see the diff fr a months..in case you no wan take the job abeg connect me i go rush sharp sharp to accept the offer

Re: 90k Job In Ogun Or 100k Job In Niger State by jumper524(m): 11:15pm On Nov 30, 2021
djblue007:
Dear Nlanders!

since the job is in minna, I'll advice you go for the minna job.
Minna is safe, it'll take miracles for any criminal elements to invade minna where abdulsalam and ibb stays.

Re: 90k Job In Ogun Or 100k Job In Niger State by Victorious12: 8:24am On Dec 01, 2021
djblue007:
Dear Nlanders!

I am currently running three jobs together here in Ogun State with one of the jobs ending this December of not extended. The three jobs give me roughly 90k/per month without other benefits.
early this month I attended an interview with a popular NGO online, the outcome of which I just got notified today 30th November, 2021 to resume work on December 2nd, 2021 with 100k pay. This job is based in Niger state capital. They need me to accept the offer by replying affirmative o the notification mail before sending my contract letter.
Can you link me with Ogun state jobs
Re: 90k Job In Ogun Or 100k Job In Niger State by Charmingrascal(m): 12:54pm On Dec 01, 2021
Niger - Boko Haram
Niger - Dry land

100k is not worth risking your life for.
90k and 100k it is just 10k difference.

Stay in Ogun where at least you know the environment and you know where to run to, Boko Haram/ISWAP disguising as bandits will soon over run Niger. (God forbid)

Re: 90k Job In Ogun Or 100k Job In Niger State by BruncleZuma: 12:54pm On Dec 01, 2021
Collect your 90k job jejely ooo

Re: 90k Job In Ogun Or 100k Job In Niger State by Lemmy123(m): 12:54pm On Dec 01, 2021
Eweeeyyyy!

I'd suggest you remain in Ogun and continue jogging your three jobs since the pay is not much lesser than the one in Niger state.. Besides, you'll come across more opportunities in Ogun than in Niger state..
This is coming from someone who served in the north, make you for no go black for nothing

Re: 90k Job In Ogun Or 100k Job In Niger State by chiedu7: 12:54pm On Dec 01, 2021
djblue007:
Dear Nlanders!

Take the one in the South oh!

That Niger State is fast becoming Boko Haram paradise

Re: 90k Job In Ogun Or 100k Job In Niger State by inoki247: 12:54pm On Dec 01, 2021
Go Niger state and hold money for Ransom incase Bandit hold u....

Re: 90k Job In Ogun Or 100k Job In Niger State by Silva79(f): 12:55pm On Dec 01, 2021
Why are u asking us the obvious?
Re: 90k Job In Ogun Or 100k Job In Niger State by BigDolph(m): 12:55pm On Dec 01, 2021
Go to Niger state at your own peril.

Na ransom you go use all your salary pay finish give Fulani

Re: 90k Job In Ogun Or 100k Job In Niger State by obembet(f): 12:55pm On Dec 01, 2021
sulaimon22:
You want to risk your live because of 10k difference in salary? You better continue your work here in Ogun and forget anything about Niger state

Cost of living in Niger is very low

Just advice the give to get life insurance in case things goes south.
Re: 90k Job In Ogun Or 100k Job In Niger State by Oblongata: 12:55pm On Dec 01, 2021
My brother please go for the job in Minna!
Don’t forget that your 90k income in Ogun state will decrease by January!

Re: 90k Job In Ogun Or 100k Job In Niger State by Sabadon(m): 12:55pm On Dec 01, 2021
Abeg stay ogun o.....all factors placed in check
Re: 90k Job In Ogun Or 100k Job In Niger State by AllahIsSatan: 12:55pm On Dec 01, 2021
Are you talking about the Niger State where Boko Haram have established their new headquarters or is there another Niger State?

djblue007:
Dear Nlanders!

Re: 90k Job In Ogun Or 100k Job In Niger State by greenie77: 12:55pm On Dec 01, 2021
Remain in Ogun.state. Security- wise, it is less riskier as Niger State is a play ground for bandits.

Agro-park Development Company Limited Is A Scam!!! / Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment / Is Online Job Application A Waste Of Time?