Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,730 members, 7,831,328 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Now I See The Reason Why FIFA Distance It Self From The Ballon D'or - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Now I See The Reason Why FIFA Distance It Self From The Ballon D'or (721 Views)

Why FIFA Banned Samson Siasia By Naptu2 / Why FIFA Is Investigating Croatia, Nigeria Match / Top 3 Reasons Why FIFA Will Conspire Against NGR On Tues,no 3 Will Surprise You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now I See The Reason Why FIFA Distance It Self From The Ballon D'or by lampi: 7:02pm On Nov 30, 2021
It's very obvious Messi didn't deserve the award. But French football give it to him as a compasation for coming to there miserable league

1 Like

Re: Now I See The Reason Why FIFA Distance It Self From The Ballon D'or by isaiah4life(m): 7:26pm On Nov 30, 2021
Look at this one crying over spilled milk.

9 Likes

Re: Now I See The Reason Why FIFA Distance It Self From The Ballon D'or by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 8:04pm On Nov 30, 2021
Attention seeker everywhere

lampi:
It's very obvious Messi didn't deserve the award. But French football give it to him as a compasation for coming to there miserable league

1 Like

Re: Now I See The Reason Why FIFA Distance It Self From The Ballon D'or by Seyilome(m): 8:10pm On Nov 30, 2021
lampi:
But on a more serious note, what is really strong with you guys ?

1 Like

Re: Now I See The Reason Why FIFA Distance It Self From The Ballon D'or by sammyj: 8:53pm On Nov 30, 2021
Absolutely correct. I am in agreement. Just imagine what one of the journalists link to this useless award wrote against Ronaldo!!!

1 Like

Re: Now I See The Reason Why FIFA Distance It Self From The Ballon D'or by ojaysam25(m): 6:47am On Dec 01, 2021
sammyj:
Absolutely correct. I am in agreement. Just imagine what one of the journalists link to this useless award wrote against Ronaldo!!!
Exactly, what was his motive? Just like Blatter told Havard university students not to be like Ronaldo in 2013. The answer is glaring.

2 Likes

Re: Now I See The Reason Why FIFA Distance It Self From The Ballon D'or by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 7:54am On Dec 01, 2021
My brother, cry no more take it or you leave it Messi is the winner and I want you to understand that messi is a Team player, Dribbler, goals creator and goals scorer while Lewandowski is only a goals scorer just like Cristiano Ronaldo and sometimes scoring goals may not win a match and that is why Messi has most Goal Assist and Man of the Match (MOTM) more than any other player on Earth.

lampi:

1 Like

Re: Now I See The Reason Why FIFA Distance It Self From The Ballon D'or by paulolee(m): 8:08am On Dec 01, 2021
lolz..people dey funnu by the day....d same fifa wey even corrup pass this ballon d or organizers..
go tru d criteria for fifa the best award n dt of this ballon d or before u talk wat u dnt kno..
messi would still win dt fifa bcox its based if general votes around the globe n messi gat more fan base..
Re: Now I See The Reason Why FIFA Distance It Self From The Ballon D'or by paulolee(m): 8:10am On Dec 01, 2021
isaiah4life:
Look at this one crying over spilled milk.
I swear...balloon is decided by Selected journalist, pundits n ex professionals and they gave messi....fifa the best is decided by all country coaches n captain around d world n him expect lewa to win dt wan....na joker e be na
Re: Now I See The Reason Why FIFA Distance It Self From The Ballon D'or by Icandream: 8:13am On Dec 01, 2021
lampi:

You're right bro. It's a marketing strategy and Arab money is involved
Re: Now I See The Reason Why FIFA Distance It Self From The Ballon D'or by paulolee(m): 10:04am On Dec 01, 2021
lampi:
Omo see Wetin person de reason, I get were its coming from, maybe u tink so bcoz cr7 dey always win Dubai d or bcoz him de always visit n spend holidays for Dubai...
u too get sense walahi

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kano Pillars Relegated After NFF Rejects Appeal / Victor Osimhen's interview after Napoli's destruction of Juventus (video) / Drake Wins $2.7million After Placing Two Huge Bets On Israel Adesanya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.