Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,602 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Drake Wins $2.7million After Placing Two Huge Bets On Israel Adesanya - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Drake Wins $2.7million After Placing Two Huge Bets On Israel Adesanya (717 Views)

Drake Wins $1 Million Bet On Argentina To Win the World Cup / Ronaldo Is Building £7million Mansion For His Family's Use When He Retires / Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drake Wins $2.7million After Placing Two Huge Bets On Israel Adesanya by Cruztvblog: 9:39am On Apr 09, 2023
Drake wins $2.7million after placing two huge bets on Israel Adesanya to defeat Alex Pereira

American Rapper Drake has won a whopping $2.7million after Israel Adesanya knocked out Alex Pereira at UFC 287 to reclaim the middleweight title this morning.

The Nigerian-born New Zealander won back the 185lb title just five months after he lost it to his bitter rival Pereira, who has previously beaten him twice in kickboxing.

Initially drake had lost $1.6 million after backing Adesanya to win in their precious fight, but Israel made amends last night for the rapper in his rematch with Pereira.

According to Mirror UK, the Canadian placed a $500,000 bet on Adesanya to win which returned $885,000, and a $400,000 bet for him to win by knockout, which returned a massive $1.8million.

‘Stylebender’ was asked about Drake’s bet after his fight, to which he said: “Shoutout to everyone that bet on me but you have to realize that when I step into the octagon I put my life on the line. That’s the biggest parlay you can ever do. I’m a betting man too so shoutout to stake, we are about to make another deal and get more money.”

The win over Pereira is Adesanya’s 24th in his career in mixed martial arts (MMA) and he had suffered just two losses.

See more posts[url] https://cruztvblognaija.com.ng/2023/04/09/drake-wins-2-7million-after-placing-two-huge-bets-on-israel-adesanya-to-defeat-alex-pereira/[/url]

1 Like

Re: Drake Wins $2.7million After Placing Two Huge Bets On Israel Adesanya by olamidedivotee(f): 9:47am On Apr 09, 2023
Even if the ticket cut, he didn't lose.

He own the betting company.

3 Likes

Re: Drake Wins $2.7million After Placing Two Huge Bets On Israel Adesanya by Edopesin: 9:58am On Apr 09, 2023
olamidedivotee:

It's all promotion
Re: Drake Wins $2.7million After Placing Two Huge Bets On Israel Adesanya by olamidedivotee(f): 10:04am On Apr 09, 2023
Edopesin:

It's all promotion

You get it bro 👊
Re: Drake Wins $2.7million After Placing Two Huge Bets On Israel Adesanya by boltwings: 10:09am On Apr 09, 2023
olamidedivotee:

what's the name of the company

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Are You Happy With Mourinhos Departure? / Maurinho As England Coach? / Unlucky Totenham

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.