Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,243 members, 7,829,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Angela Sughnen Who Got Expelled In 400 Level For Exam Misconduct, Bags 1st Class - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Angela Sughnen Who Got Expelled In 400 Level For Exam Misconduct, Bags 1st Class (34172 Views)

Meet Adebisi Yusuff Adebayo: Graduate With 50 Research Articles Bags 1st Class / More on the University Student Who Got Expelled For Impregnating A Lecturer / I Failed JAMB 3 Times, WAEC 2 Twice & Got Expelled - Man Celebrate His 2 Degrees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angela Sughnen Who Got Expelled In 400 Level For Exam Misconduct, Bags 1st Class by kunle1004: 10:27am On Dec 01, 2021
Absolutely love your honesty and the way you took responsibility for your actions. It’s awesome the way you picked yourself up and it’s sure you’re encouraging others in a similar position. A big congratulations to you
Re: Angela Sughnen Who Got Expelled In 400 Level For Exam Misconduct, Bags 1st Class by ityP(m): 10:29am On Dec 01, 2021
IKBARUTEN11:
Her write ups looks very decent
No doubts, she made the first class with her brain not with her pussy

Big congrats to her

First class isn't about speaking good English.

1 Like

Re: Angela Sughnen Who Got Expelled In 400 Level For Exam Misconduct, Bags 1st Class by Cokahot: 10:32am On Dec 01, 2021
She bought her way through. Tell them to spell dictionary, na error. Abegi
Re: Angela Sughnen Who Got Expelled In 400 Level For Exam Misconduct, Bags 1st Class by ityP(m): 10:33am On Dec 01, 2021
DropsMic:

Adults don't change. know this and know peace.

Once a cheat, always a cheat. Congratulations to her tho

So it's possible she cheated her way to first class? grin I agree
Re: Angela Sughnen Who Got Expelled In 400 Level For Exam Misconduct, Bags 1st Class by ityP(m): 10:36am On Dec 01, 2021
Tobidarker02:
Is this supposed to be a moral lesson??

No mind am
Re: Angela Sughnen Who Got Expelled In 400 Level For Exam Misconduct, Bags 1st Class by ityP(m): 10:42am On Dec 01, 2021
vickydevoka:

I school in north and east. It is more easier to make first class in unn than atbu or unijos. Mind u I be Igbo boy.

Unijos talk na true. If you made a first class in Unijos, you can confidently make it anywhere else
Re: Angela Sughnen Who Got Expelled In 400 Level For Exam Misconduct, Bags 1st Class by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:44am On Dec 01, 2021
Doom? undecided
Re: Angela Sughnen Who Got Expelled In 400 Level For Exam Misconduct, Bags 1st Class by ityP(m): 10:52am On Dec 01, 2021
backbencher:

Agriculture is far far more than that.

There is also research into improving crop yields, making crops grow on barren land, soil improvement, fighting crop pests, and so on

Also, there is the animal science arm of it...improving animal yields, including meat , eggs, and dairy products...then there is leather and suchlike.

Many of the architects of the Green Revolution were agriculturalists.They are the reason why many of you can eat better than yer ancestors did.

Our ancestors ate better
Re: Angela Sughnen Who Got Expelled In 400 Level For Exam Misconduct, Bags 1st Class by ityP(m): 10:53am On Dec 01, 2021
activity9:
Congratulations dear.
I had similar issue in FUTO. Was falsely accused of exam misconduct and subsequently withdrawn from school after my 200L, I came back after one year and proved them wrong by bagging a first Class in EEE.

Explain the "falsely accused"?
Re: Angela Sughnen Who Got Expelled In 400 Level For Exam Misconduct, Bags 1st Class by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 01, 2021
ityP:

Our ancestors ate better

Health wise yes.( No sugar, thankfully)

Year round supply of food? No. Famines , yeah. Lean times of the year? Yes.
Re: Angela Sughnen Who Got Expelled In 400 Level For Exam Misconduct, Bags 1st Class by DavSagacity(m): 10:57am On Dec 01, 2021
femi4:
Go n sin no more....Your first class is in two sittings
u gorrit...
Re: Angela Sughnen Who Got Expelled In 400 Level For Exam Misconduct, Bags 1st Class by Okhuadams(m): 11:02am On Dec 01, 2021
Aarrebaba:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2040922672743521&id=100004774243453
Whom God wants to bless the enemy will first mock him/her. My dear sister congratulobia
Re: Angela Sughnen Who Got Expelled In 400 Level For Exam Misconduct, Bags 1st Class by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 01, 2021
You will go places baby. I'm not sure how many people took note but I did notice that this lady is super responsible. Most Nigerians would put the blame of the expulsion on others and exonerate themselves. But not her. She owned it. Her bad. She made amend. Now she has a crown of glory on her head.

My prayer: may her efforts not be truncated by Mr Buhari's government.
Re: Angela Sughnen Who Got Expelled In 400 Level For Exam Misconduct, Bags 1st Class by senatrpaichulo(m): 11:10am On Dec 01, 2021
Ọmọ see name oo

Angela DOOM.

Congrats!!

Re: Angela Sughnen Who Got Expelled In 400 Level For Exam Misconduct, Bags 1st Class by ityP(m): 11:11am On Dec 01, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:
They expelled you because you are not the sorting type or the type that gives money or sleep with lecturers.

I observed something in the university. There are students that copy each other and read from books inside the exam hall and the invigilator/lecturer looks away.

One day, I said, let me try it. Unknown to me, these people have PAID THE LECTURER before the exams in other to allow them to indulge in malpractice.

Nawa, I got caught. Only one diagram on a piece of paper, my paper was cancelled. Anyway God saved me. The HOD was my man. I was allowed to rewrite the following year and got only an E for a paper I should get an A or B. That was my only carryover in 5 years.

Lesson: Don't do things because you see others doing it. So many waters pass under the bridge.

See what you're saying abeg. They expelled her because she cheated. Stop painting a different picture
Re: Angela Sughnen Who Got Expelled In 400 Level For Exam Misconduct, Bags 1st Class by iswallker(m): 11:12am On Dec 01, 2021
prophets and angels of DOOM abound in our world ... tongue
Re: Angela Sughnen Who Got Expelled In 400 Level For Exam Misconduct, Bags 1st Class by HRMK: 11:12am On Dec 01, 2021
a first class from a lady who started all over again after 400level?nobody expects anything less!

1 Like

Re: Angela Sughnen Who Got Expelled In 400 Level For Exam Misconduct, Bags 1st Class by ityP(m): 11:13am On Dec 01, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:

The girl was expelled because she doesn't sort or sleep with lecturers.

The amount of corruption in the Nigerian system is mind blowing.

No be exam hall wey I dey see people copy from textbooks after paying lecturer b4 the paper.

She told you she was expelled because she cheated but you're saying a different thing. It's like you want people to cheat without getting caught. Na wa o
Re: Angela Sughnen Who Got Expelled In 400 Level For Exam Misconduct, Bags 1st Class by ityP(m): 11:13am On Dec 01, 2021
backbencher:

She admitted in her writeup that she cheated and that's why she got expelled

No mind am
Re: Angela Sughnen Who Got Expelled In 400 Level For Exam Misconduct, Bags 1st Class by Hassanmaye(m): 11:19am On Dec 01, 2021
smokeindasky:
First class in north is like 3rd class in east
Will you shut up
Re: Angela Sughnen Who Got Expelled In 400 Level For Exam Misconduct, Bags 1st Class by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 01, 2021
senatrpaichulo:
Ọmọ see name oo

Angela DOOM.

Congrats!!

Tiv lady.

Doom probably means something nice in their language
Re: Angela Sughnen Who Got Expelled In 400 Level For Exam Misconduct, Bags 1st Class by Oshilikeifeany(m): 11:26am On Dec 01, 2021
Jollylolly:
ATBU, my alma mata. Small but mighty. grin grin

Congrate dear
Ehh.. so we day dis forum grin grin
Graduate?

Or still in school
Re: Angela Sughnen Who Got Expelled In 400 Level For Exam Misconduct, Bags 1st Class by Kennyprince: 11:29am On Dec 01, 2021
A Tiv Benue girl like should shd know agriculture surely. Congratulations to u ms
Re: Angela Sughnen Who Got Expelled In 400 Level For Exam Misconduct, Bags 1st Class by AYNL: 11:40am On Dec 01, 2021
make lautech expel me too I wan go funnab
Re: Angela Sughnen Who Got Expelled In 400 Level For Exam Misconduct, Bags 1st Class by nextdoor84(m): 11:46am On Dec 01, 2021
smokeindasky:

You are are maaa****d!!
Re: Angela Sughnen Who Got Expelled In 400 Level For Exam Misconduct, Bags 1st Class by Tobechuckwu(m): 11:46am On Dec 01, 2021
Can they actually expel her because of examination misconduct in her final year?
I'm not too sure about that.
They can only make her fail d course nd get extra final.

I'm not too sure if any university in this country except private uni can expel a final year student because of examination misconduct.

To be expel has a lot in it bcuz u have to face d senate nd disciplinary committee before being expel.
Re: Angela Sughnen Who Got Expelled In 400 Level For Exam Misconduct, Bags 1st Class by bonnyhope: 11:50am On Dec 01, 2021
smokeindasky:

I think you are saying the opposite

East that you can easily bribe those Money lovers
Re: Angela Sughnen Who Got Expelled In 400 Level For Exam Misconduct, Bags 1st Class by thatigboman1: 11:57am On Dec 01, 2021
mudiana:
Is her name really DOOM?
her surname is Sughnen. Seems she's Tiv.
Re: Angela Sughnen Who Got Expelled In 400 Level For Exam Misconduct, Bags 1st Class by thatigboman1: 11:58am On Dec 01, 2021
freeman67:
That Surname na "Doom" I dey see there?. Hope it has another meaning other than the English word/version of it sha...
her surname is sughnen. doom is her middle name (native name), seems she's tiv.
Re: Angela Sughnen Who Got Expelled In 400 Level For Exam Misconduct, Bags 1st Class by Bigpapi: 12:07pm On Dec 01, 2021
Aarrebaba:

She can only bag first class in a northern University filled with dullards..... besides why is her name DOOM

Re: Angela Sughnen Who Got Expelled In 400 Level For Exam Misconduct, Bags 1st Class by Stanweezy(m): 1:05pm On Dec 01, 2021
Sikpa04:

What is this Oga? Are you not aware that name is from the Middle-belt region of Nigeria??
You people just act like your brains were made out of custard. angry

Doom is an English word u don't expect me or any other person to know that its a tribal name u bone head
Re: Angela Sughnen Who Got Expelled In 400 Level For Exam Misconduct, Bags 1st Class by BJanta: 1:20pm On Dec 01, 2021
Aarrebaba:

May the ALMIGHTY GOD give you a first class job in JESUS'S Name, amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uniport Appoints Prof. Georgewill Owunari New Vice Chancellor / Expulsion Scandal Rocks Covenant University: 120 Students Expelled / Why Do Nigerian Universities Charge Ridiculous Amount For Transcripts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.