Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

Angela Sughnen Who Got Expelled In 400 Level For Exam Misconduct, Bags 1st Class - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Angela Sughnen Who Got Expelled In 400 Level For Exam Misconduct, Bags 1st Class (34147 Views)

Meet Adebisi Yusuff Adebayo: Graduate With 50 Research Articles Bags 1st Class / More on the University Student Who Got Expelled For Impregnating A Lecturer / I Failed JAMB 3 Times, WAEC 2 Twice & Got Expelled - Man Celebrate His 2 Degrees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angela Sughnen Who Got Expelled In 400 Level For Exam Misconduct, Bags 1st Class by Eriokanmi: 2:22pm On Dec 01, 2021
UTILITYMAY:

Wow!
This is God really at work in your life. Very few persons have such grace to see beforehand what would happen in future. Congratulations to you.

Meanwhile, what did you do to the guy after the exam?
Tnx. I left him at the exam hall because i finished and submitted before him, make nobody kobalaose my life. As soon as I finished, I went to the Chapel on campus to thank God, left for hostel to pick my things and travelled to ibadan, my base.

1 Like

Re: Angela Sughnen Who Got Expelled In 400 Level For Exam Misconduct, Bags 1st Class by Sikpa04(m): 3:09pm On Dec 01, 2021
Stanweezy:

Doom is an English word u don't expect me or any other person to know that its a tribal name u bone head
I expect you to use your head and think. That's why you need to ask questions before making a ridiculous statement online. Rubbish!!
Re: Angela Sughnen Who Got Expelled In 400 Level For Exam Misconduct, Bags 1st Class by atiku07(m): 3:27pm On Dec 01, 2021
tellwisdom:
Even abubakar selling pinneaple at my estate will bag first class In this school

If only they know her record, dem for assign 10 invigilators on her. NOW SEE

Guy forget it stop the prejudice or stereo type, if you study in the North i can assure u that u will not make 2:1 if care is not taken.
Those guys are damn good as well
Re: Angela Sughnen Who Got Expelled In 400 Level For Exam Misconduct, Bags 1st Class by adebopo: 3:51pm On Dec 01, 2021
I admired your courage.
Proud of you
Congrats
Re: Angela Sughnen Who Got Expelled In 400 Level For Exam Misconduct, Bags 1st Class by Ayodele20(m): 3:58pm On Dec 01, 2021
smokeindasky:
First class in north is like 3rd class in east

It's obvious you're an illiterate spewing garbage from your dirty mouth.I'm sure you won't even survive first year in that university with this infectious level of illiteracy in you.Mumu.
Re: Angela Sughnen Who Got Expelled In 400 Level For Exam Misconduct, Bags 1st Class by Rajosh(m): 4:04pm On Dec 01, 2021
smokeindasky:
First class in north is like 3rd class in east
you don't know what you're saying.
Your Eastern brothers are schooling In the north, why are they not all graduating with first-class?
Re: Angela Sughnen Who Got Expelled In 400 Level For Exam Misconduct, Bags 1st Class by Starz825(m): 4:29pm On Dec 01, 2021
WibusJaga:

Congrats to her. & good for motivational speakers.
But I'll prefer bagging my 1st Class without being expelled at 400 level (wasting 4yrs) cool
I keep saying it; people...those years weren't wasted..it added to her knowledge over time...

Dem expell her no mean say Dem expell her Brain....
Re: Angela Sughnen Who Got Expelled In 400 Level For Exam Misconduct, Bags 1st Class by saphiere(f): 5:35pm On Dec 01, 2021
You can't stop a woman. You can only slow her down.
Re: Angela Sughnen Who Got Expelled In 400 Level For Exam Misconduct, Bags 1st Class by vickydevoka(m): 6:17pm On Dec 01, 2021
Sheggy13:

Not really Plateau but a Tiv name from Benue State. Her name Doom is not pronounced the way it is in English but pronounced same way "dome" in English is pronounced.
It's TIV. Sorry I saw her first name
Re: Angela Sughnen Who Got Expelled In 400 Level For Exam Misconduct, Bags 1st Class by nijanigga: 8:39pm On Dec 01, 2021
WibusJaga:

Congrats to her. & good for motivational speakers.
But I'll prefer bagging my 1st Class without being expelled at 400 level (wasting 4yrs) cool
If she had committed suicide, you probably have asked why ? and rip
Only in this country people think going to school is a waste of time
In Texas AND M .70 year old bagged PhD.
Re: Angela Sughnen Who Got Expelled In 400 Level For Exam Misconduct, Bags 1st Class by Stanweezy(m): 6:31pm On Dec 03, 2021
Sikpa04:

I expect you to use your head and think. That's why you need to ask questions before making a ridiculous statement online. Rubbish!!

Mr bones stop quoting me u bone head
Re: Angela Sughnen Who Got Expelled In 400 Level For Exam Misconduct, Bags 1st Class by Sikpa04(m): 6:41pm On Dec 03, 2021
Stanweezy:

Mr bones stop quoting me u bone head
Lmao, I should be telling you that. Seems you just bought data after how many days. I literally forgot you exist.
Re: Angela Sughnen Who Got Expelled In 400 Level For Exam Misconduct, Bags 1st Class by Stanweezy(m): 7:17pm On Dec 03, 2021
Sikpa04:

Lmao, I should be telling you that. Seems you just bought data after how many days. I literally forgot you exist.

Story grin

I fully registered in this forum when u were in kindergarten, check my profile the fat one from the sky

tumela
Re: Angela Sughnen Who Got Expelled In 400 Level For Exam Misconduct, Bags 1st Class by Sikpa04(m): 8:18pm On Dec 03, 2021
Stanweezy:

Story grin

I fully registered in this forum when u were in kindergarten, check my profile the fat one from the sky

tumela
Lol, he wants to play the adult card now. You registered in the forum while I was still a kid, now I'm an adult and you're still a ridiculous dumb ass. Going round the forum and making a fool of yourself. You should be ashamed. Trust me!!
Re: Angela Sughnen Who Got Expelled In 400 Level For Exam Misconduct, Bags 1st Class by Stanweezy(m): 10:51am On Dec 04, 2021
Sikpa04:

Lol, he wants to play the adult card now. You registered in the forum while I was still a kid, now I'm an adult and you're still a ridiculous dumb ass. Going round the forum and making a fool of yourself. You should be ashamed. Trust me!!

Quote me again if u are a fool
Re: Angela Sughnen Who Got Expelled In 400 Level For Exam Misconduct, Bags 1st Class by Flaverloaded(m): 9:39pm On Mar 30, 2023
How To Use Jamb Computer To Write Jamb Examination.
This Tutorial Will Show You How To Use The Jamb Cbt Utme Software On The Day Of The Jamb Admission This Will Tell You About The shortcuts and everything about jamb 2023.
And Also For Jamb Past Questions And Answer, Then The Official Jamb Syllabus For Jamb 2023.

Watch Tutorial Video Below:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-v01WOmm6A8

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lead City University Nursing Students Cry Out Over Poor Hostel After Paying 200k / Fraud Alert! Federal Government Academy, Suleja: Scholarship Or Burden? (PIX) / Benefits Of Breast Sucking To The Sucked And The Sucker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.