Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

I Touch Something On My Phone And It Want From 80% To 100% Battery - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Touch Something On My Phone And It Want From 80% To 100% Battery (3131 Views)

My Iphone Stuck At Apple Logo Like it want to boot And Reboot Back To Apple Logo / This phone can charge from 0% to 100% in just 8 minutes / Help! Once I Touch D Screen Of My Tecno CX Air, The Call Picks. Solution Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Touch Something On My Phone And It Want From 80% To 100% Battery by JohnBorder(m): 9:07pm On Nov 30, 2021
I saw a post here just now on how to make ur android phone faster. I followed the steps now my phone is as fast as jet.

So I tap on System Ul demo mode my phone moved from 80% to 100% and moved from 3G to LTE and since the bar hasn't dropped and it's showing sign of wi-fi pls what's the meaning of what I have just done??

This the link to the post below, the person that post it pls come and help me.

Will it affect my phone?? Pls I want to know because am confused..

https://www.nairaland.com/6875033/how-make-android-faster-developer

1 Share

Re: I Touch Something On My Phone And It Want From 80% To 100% Battery by Pierocash(m): 9:18pm On Nov 30, 2021
Ok
Re: I Touch Something On My Phone And It Want From 80% To 100% Battery by JohnBorder(m): 9:21pm On Nov 30, 2021
Pls somebody should explain the meaning of what I have just asked. Because am using 3G phone and all of sudden it changed to 4G LTE and full ba3 does it mean I will never change my phone again because for the past 1hr since it happened the ba3 has not drop
Re: I Touch Something On My Phone And It Want From 80% To 100% Battery by Kudducini(m): 9:27pm On Nov 30, 2021
Don't be fooled, commot am for demo mode and see if na true or nah lie

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Touch Something On My Phone And It Want From 80% To 100% Battery by JohnBorder(m): 9:33pm On Nov 30, 2021
Kudducini:
Don't be fooled, commot am for demo mode and see if na true or nah lie

I plugged it it's showing charging 66% but what's the meaning of demo mode
Re: I Touch Something On My Phone And It Want From 80% To 100% Battery by Kudducini(m): 9:35pm On Nov 30, 2021
JohnBorder:

I plugged it it's showing charging 66% but what's the meaning of demo mode

Its just to make your phone look stylish like a fully upgraded system UI

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Touch Something On My Phone And It Want From 80% To 100% Battery by JohnBorder(m): 9:39pm On Nov 30, 2021
Kudducini:

Okay thanks.
Re: I Touch Something On My Phone And It Want From 80% To 100% Battery by Haakeem(m): 9:41pm On Nov 30, 2021
It's called developer option meaning enhance setting.its been long i knew about it,its not all phone that got the demo mode feature,demo mode is just used to catch fun its simply a prank,you can dail *#*#4636#*#* to explore another settings,there you can change a 3g service to 4g many more are there.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Touch Something On My Phone And It Want From 80% To 100% Battery by JohnBorder(m): 9:52pm On Nov 30, 2021
Haakeem:
It's called developer option meaning enhance setting.its been long i knew about it,its not all phone that got the demo mode feature,demo mode is just used to catch fun its simply a prank,you can dail *#*#4636#*#* to explore another settings,there you can change a 3g service to 4g many more are there.

Thanks for your contribution, but is it there any way to force dark mode on developer mode?? Where is the option?

1 Like

Re: I Touch Something On My Phone And It Want From 80% To 100% Battery by MrBanner(m): 9:57pm On Nov 30, 2021
Haakeem:

Wrong.

Kudducini:

Wrong.

JohnBorder:
Pls somebody should explain the meaning of what I have just asked. Because am using 3G phone and all of sudden it changed to 4G LTE and full ba3 does it mean I will never change my phone again because for the past 1hr since it happened the ba3 has not drop

Demo mode is the one used at phone stores to advertise the phone to buyers. It has limited features and it's more of a show-off mode. The battery level not dropping is part of deception employed by your phone manufacturer, to trick the potential buyer into believing that the battery lasts long.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Touch Something On My Phone And It Want From 80% To 100% Battery by JohnBorder(m): 10:04pm On Nov 30, 2021
MrBanner:

Wrong.

Wrong.

Demo mode is the one used at phone stores to advertise the phone to buyers. It has limited features and it's more of a show-off mode. The battery level not dropping is part of deception employed by your phone manufacturer, to trick the potential buyer into believing that the battery lasts long.

grin

2 Likes

Re: I Touch Something On My Phone And It Want From 80% To 100% Battery by Mohbola(f): 10:14pm On Nov 30, 2021
Pit off the demo mode
Re: I Touch Something On My Phone And It Want From 80% To 100% Battery by NotBeenPaid: 5:21am On Dec 01, 2021
JohnBorder:

Thanks for your contribution, but is it there any way to force dark mode on developer mode?? Where is the option?

Override force-dark

Re: I Touch Something On My Phone And It Want From 80% To 100% Battery by Flamees(m): 5:46am On Dec 01, 2021
JohnBorder:
It's just a demo if you disable it your battery percentage will return back to normal
Re: I Touch Something On My Phone And It Want From 80% To 100% Battery by JohnBorder(m): 5:49am On Dec 01, 2021
NotBeenPaid:

Override force-dark

Thanks lemme check again because am not seeing the option on my own
Re: I Touch Something On My Phone And It Want From 80% To 100% Battery by Haakeem(m): 6:42am On Dec 01, 2021
MrBanner:

Wrong.

Wrong.

show off and catch fun are those two not similar to you?They way you explain it is your point of view,another person with his/her point of view could quote you that you are wrong,so don't do feel like a superman or a guru.understood?

2 Likes

Re: I Touch Something On My Phone And It Want From 80% To 100% Battery by falcon01: 7:07am On Dec 01, 2021
JohnBorder:
grin grin it said demo mode, it shows your phone in it full capacity just shows and beneath that is your battery draining and your poor 3g network.
Re: I Touch Something On My Phone And It Want From 80% To 100% Battery by PlaysNigeria: 12:08pm On Dec 01, 2021
The Demo mode simply demonstrates the features of the phone for buyers. cheesy
Might be deceptive (fancy) too.
Re: I Touch Something On My Phone And It Want From 80% To 100% Battery by MrBanner(m): 5:34pm On Dec 01, 2021
Haakeem:
show off and catch fun are those two not similar to you?They way you explain it is your point of view,another person with his/her point of view could quote you that you are wrong,so don't do feel like a superman or a guru.understood?

Bros, "show off mode" In this context clearly means that it was created to show off the phones key features. What I typed has absolutely nothing to do with "catching fun", and moreover your point of view is terribly wrong. It's not a "prank", neither is it "an enhance setting". If you're upset that I pointed out the folly of your post then I'm sorry, but I can't help you.
Re: I Touch Something On My Phone And It Want From 80% To 100% Battery by Haakeem(m): 6:24pm On Dec 01, 2021
MrBanner:

Bros, "show off mode" In this context clearly means that it was created to show off the phones key features. What I typed has absolutely nothing to do with "catching fun", and moreover your point of view is terribly wrong. It's not a "prank", neither is it "an enhance setting". If you're upset that I pointed out the folly of your post then I'm sorry, but I can't help you.
Bross sorry for bursting ur bubble.

Developer Options are a set of
advanced hidden settings in Android
phones . These settings are mainly used
for debugging and application
development purposes. Hence,
Developer Options is hidden to avoid
beginner users from accidentally
enabling some of the options which
might cause unexpected results.
Enhanced and advanced are similiar in meaning hope i shutted u up?

1 Like

Re: I Touch Something On My Phone And It Want From 80% To 100% Battery by Haakeem(m): 6:36pm On Dec 01, 2021
MrBanner:

You got the show off mode but believe me when i say u can use it to catch fun/cruise,tap on this link and see the point of view that matchs mine, https://balsblings./2020/08/27/how-to-prank-your-friends-on-fake-battery-percentage/

1 Like

Re: I Touch Something On My Phone And It Want From 80% To 100% Battery by XOGBADO(m): 7:14pm On Dec 01, 2021
falcon01:
grin grin it said demo mode, it shows your phone in it full capacity just shows and beneath that is your battery draining and your poor 3g network.
.so it doesn't improve the network of the phone??
Re: I Touch Something On My Phone And It Want From 80% To 100% Battery by falcon01: 7:24am On Dec 02, 2021
XOGBADO:

.so it doesn't improve the network of the phone??
not at all, it just shows what the phone is capable of

1 Like

Re: I Touch Something On My Phone And It Want From 80% To 100% Battery by MrBanner(m): 7:36am On Dec 02, 2021
Haakeem:
Bross sorry for bursting ur bubble.

Developer Options are a set of
advanced hidden settings in Android
phones . These settings are mainly used
for debugging and application
development purposes. Hence,
Developer Options is hidden to avoid
beginner users from accidentally
enabling some of the options which
might cause unexpected results.
Enhanced and advanced are similiar in meaning hope i shutted u up?

"Shutted" me up by copying and pasting the definition of developer options? Are we talking about developer options or DEMO MODE?

Common sense is really not common.

Btw, Enhance and Advance can mean the same thing but not in this context. Advanced settings, in this context, is simply talking about settings in the device that are too complex for laymen like you. Hence it was hidden. Go and learn to read and understand. You're so bent on shutting yourself up that you don't even see how badly you're embarrassing yourself on the internet.

PS: this is will be my final response to you on this matter.
Re: I Touch Something On My Phone And It Want From 80% To 100% Battery by Haakeem(m): 7:45am On Dec 02, 2021
MrBanner:

"Shutted" me up by copying and pasting the definition of developer options? Are we talking about developer options or DEMO MODE?

Common sense is really not common.

Btw, Enhance and Advance can mean the same thing but not in this context. Advanced settings, in this context, is simply talking about settings in the device that is not meant for laymen like you. Go and learn to read and understand. You're so bent on shutting yourself up that you don't even see how badly you're embarrassing yourself on the internet.

PS: this is will be my final response to you on this matter.
How i wished you know that you are the one embarrasing your self,you and your ego should tule jor.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Downloadable 5130 Xpress Music Firmware / Free Unlock Code E5372 , ( Use All Networks Worldwide ) Free Code Calculator / Infinix Hot Note Vs Samsung Galaxy S5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.