Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Marcus Lamb- Founder & President Daystar-Dies of Covid-19 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Marcus Lamb- Founder & President Daystar-Dies of Covid-19 (1005 Views)

It Was An Attempted Burglary - Daystar Clarifies Armed Robbery Report In Church / COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi / Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marcus Lamb- Founder & President Daystar-Dies of Covid-19 by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 30, 2021
Whether you believe in vaccines or not, what’s real is Covid-19. RIP Marcus Lamb@DaystarMarcus. Prayers for Joni and the family as well. Hopefully, this is an eye-opener for the millions who listen to @Daystar 1 Thes. 5:21-23 #covid19

I am grieved to hear of the passing of Marcus Lamb early this morning. He and Joni made a tremendous impact for God and he was a good friend to me.

Anti-vaxxer, Marcus Lamb of Daystar Television died of Covid this morning.

According to a social media post (below), Marcus is in the intensive care unit with new coronary pneumonia. This is important because so far, Marcus is responsible for promoting and disseminating more anti-vaxx and disinformation that supports alternative treatment to more people, not anyone. In fact, he claimed that he and his wife Jonny had been taking ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine, and vitamins and minerals as preventive measures. Obviously it didn’t work for him. Marcus and Joni own the Daystar TV network, which is the second largest Christian network in the world after CBN. Throughout the pandemic, they have been presiding over and promoting the world’s most notorious anti-vaccineists, many of whom are members of the despicable American frontline doctors who are being investigated by Congress for fraud and dissemination of misinformation.

Instead of posting some quotes or screenshots of tweets, I think the best thing to do is to see Marcus and Joni host Dr. Ryan Cole, the owner of Cole Diagnostics, a company that provides COVID testing services. He is the source of false information, apparently deliberately distorting statistics. The following interview is a tsunami of false information pretending to be interviewed. They touched on every anti-vaxx argument we have seen on this site in the past four months. Why doctors like Ryan Cole have not been deprived of their medical licenses because of this performance, this proves that something must be changed. These Christian liars and these medical doctors quacks are causing countless suffering and deaths.

Who is MArcus Lamb?

Marcus Lamb (born October 7, 1957-November 2021) is an American television evangelist, prosperity theology, pastor, and Christian broadcaster. He is the co-founder, president and CEO of Venus TV Network, the second largest Christian TV network in the world. The estimated value of the network is 230 million U.S. dollars.

Marcus was born in Cordele, Georgia on October 7, 1957 and grew up in Macon, Georgia. He grew up in the Church of God in East Macon. He became a Christian at the age of five and continued to attend church and work as he grew older. He started preaching as a preacher at the age of fifteen. He graduated from high school and attended Lee University (then known as Lee College), a Christian university in Cleveland, Tennessee, at the age of 16.

He graduated three years later. In 1982, four years after graduation, he married Joni Trammell of Greenville, South Carolina. The couple spent the early days of their marriage as traveling preachers, and they visited churches in the southeast to teach the gospel. Marcus was appointed bishop of the Church of God in Cleveland, Tennessee.

In 1980, the same year Marcus met his wife, Joanne, he founded the God’s Word Fellowship, which will eventually establish the Venus TV Network. In 1984, Lamb moved to Montgomery, Alabama and started WMCF-TV. This is the first full-power Christian station in the state. In 1990, Lamb sold the radio to Trinity Broadcasting Network (TBN) and moved to Dallas, Texas. Lamb launched Venus Network at the end of 1997

memes127en-MRandom News

Re: Marcus Lamb- Founder & President Daystar-Dies of Covid-19 by Righteousness2(m): 9:37pm On Nov 30, 2021
The People whose eyes need to be opened are those who are Surrendering and Submitting themselves to the Beast.

I rather Die that take the Jab.

For a Believer, to Live is Christ, to Die is Gain.
But once you are Doomed forever in Hell once you connected to the Beast.

1 Like

Re: Marcus Lamb- Founder & President Daystar-Dies of Covid-19 by Golan007: 9:38pm On Nov 30, 2021
Righteousness2:

Which beast?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marcus Lamb- Founder & President Daystar-Dies of Covid-19 by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 30, 2021
Righteousness2:
The People whose eyes need to be opened are those who are Surrendering and Submitting themselves to the Beast.

Not taking the Jab does not make you a believer in Christ, having Righteousness, as a moniker and quoting bible verses on a faceless forum does not also make you a believer in Christ. Go tell his family, son, and wife, to be happy that their father is dead.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marcus Lamb- Founder & President Daystar-Dies of Covid-19 by LordReed(m): 11:40pm On Nov 30, 2021
Valar Morghulis. Rest in peace.
Re: Marcus Lamb- Founder & President Daystar-Dies of Covid-19 by Maestro21: 1:00am On Dec 01, 2021
So convenient. His family, doctors, friends never said he died of COVID19. He never announced that he was sick and needed prayers. He slept and did not wake up. 4AM was when they realized he had passed on, but wicked and insolent fools have claimed it is COVID19.

Wicked and perverse generation.

1 Like

Re: Marcus Lamb- Founder & President Daystar-Dies of Covid-19 by LordReed(m): 4:49am On Dec 01, 2021
Maestro21:
So convenient. His family, doctors, friends never said he died of COVID19. He never announced that he was sick and needed prayers. He slept and did not wake up. 4AM was when they realized he had passed on, but wicked and insolent fools have claimed it is COVID19.

Is Christian Broadcasting Network part of the wicked and perverse generation?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marcus Lamb- Founder & President Daystar-Dies of Covid-19 by Righteousness2(m): 7:15am On Dec 01, 2021
Skyview01:

Not taking the Jab does not make you a believer in Christ, having Righteousness, as a moniker and quoting bible verses on a faceless forum does not also make you a believer in Christ. Go tell his family, son, and wife, to be happy that their father is dead.

Quoting bible passages has nothing to do with my salvation or yours.
Being called Righteousness cannot save me.

But if you don't put your Trust in GOD and you claim to be a child of God, you are Decieving yourself.

The reason why so called Christians will Perish in Hell is because of a lack of knowledge.

If you a Genuie believer who understands this life. You will have little or no complain about the death of a person who died having JESUS Christ, irrespective of whatever caused his Departure.

Listen! If you claim to be a Believer and you place your trust in an Untested Vaccine that carries the Prophecy of the Mark of the Beast. You are Decieving yourself ! Forget about Heaven.

Wake up! Open your eyes! The Beast System is Everywhere! The Moment you fall for it whether by ignorance or by error, it does not Matter whether you claim to be Saved, you are Doomed!

1 Like

Re: Marcus Lamb- Founder & President Daystar-Dies of Covid-19 by LordReed(m): 7:25am On Dec 01, 2021
Righteousness2:

But if you don't put your Trust in GOD and you claim to be a child of God, you are Decieving yourself.

The reason why so called Christians will Perish in Hell is because of a lack of knowledge.

If you a Genuie believer who understands this life. You will little or no complain about the death of a person who died having JESUS Christ, irrespective of whatever caused his Departure.

Listen! If you claim to be a Believer and you place your trust in an Untested Vaccine that carries the Prophecy of the Mark of the Beast. You are Decieving yourself ! Forget about Heaven.

Wake up! Open your eyes! The Beast System is Everywhere! The Moment you fall for it whether by ignorance or by error, it does not Matter whether you claim to be Saved, you are Doomed!

If you go to the hospital or take medicine does it mean you don't trust your god?
Re: Marcus Lamb- Founder & President Daystar-Dies of Covid-19 by Righteousness2(m): 7:32am On Dec 01, 2021
Maestro21:

You are absolutely right!
But the truth is dying of Covid or not is not a big deal.
He stood for HIS Faith and Trust in GOD . He refused to bow to an untested Vaccine that carries the Prophecy of the Mark of the Beast. I Believe He died with JESUS Christ.

The 3 Hebrew Children ( Shadrach, Mesach and Abednago) stood boldly for the faith .
Daniel 3:16-18
16 Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, answered and said to the king, O Nebuchadnezzar, we are not careful to answer thee in this matter. I
17 If it be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and he will deliver us out of thine hand, O king.
18 But if not, be it known unto thee, O king, that we will not serve thy gods, nor worship the golden image
which thou hast set up.

I am quite sure that if many of you were in their days, you will join the Bandwagon and bow just like you are Submitting to the Beast now.

I am sure you will have said things like,
" it is not a big deal! It is just an ordinary image"
" We need to obey our leaders as the Bible says"
" Lets just do it! serving God is in the heart"
" Let's just bow and do it for the sake of the Gospel"

Keep on Decieving yourself with all these Fake Bread, butter and Pizza Christianity you parade yourselves as.
Heaven is not a place you enter by chance or luck. It is a Prepared place for Prepared people.

If you are not ready to Die for your Faith in JESUS Christ, you are Decieving yourself.

Departing with your Trust in GOD is far better than being on the earth with your Trust in Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Marcus Lamb- Founder & President Daystar-Dies of Covid-19 by Righteousness2(m): 7:38am On Dec 01, 2021
LordReed:

If you go to the hospital or take medicine does it mean you don't trust your god?
You are Deceiving Yourself! You cannot be a Genuie child of GOD who studies The Bible , see what is happening allover especially with the Covid and take the Jab.

If you are Heaven Concious, You Cannot see what Carries the DNA/ Prophecy of the Mark of the Beast and take it.

IT is Impossible!

1 Like

Re: Marcus Lamb- Founder & President Daystar-Dies of Covid-19 by LordReed(m): 7:42am On Dec 01, 2021
Righteousness2:

You are Deceiving Yourself! You cannot be a Genuie child of GOD who studies The Bible , see what is happening allover especially with the Covid and take the Jab.

If you are Heaven Concious, You Cannot see what Carries the DNA/ Prophecy of the Mark of the Beast and take it.

IT is Impossible!

SMH

[img]https://c./jmYGxzxLqGMAAAAd/whatever-shrug.gif[/img]
Re: Marcus Lamb- Founder & President Daystar-Dies of Covid-19 by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:42am On Dec 01, 2021
I have made up my mind not to take the vaccine. Why? Because many who have taken a full dose were yet dying of the virus, so what's the point?

I don't agree that the vaccine if the mark of the beast... but he could has taken a full dose of it and still died of the virus as many who have despite taking it. That he died of the virus doesn't mean that it's because he campaigned against it and didn't take it himself. It ignorant and petty to assume so.

That said, i don't believe it's normal for true Christians to die of the virus, because they're supposed to be as the Israelites or even more, who were in the same land with the Egyptians during the period of the plaques, but it didn't harm them. So whenever such a thing happens to someone who is seen as a Christian, it raises a few questions.

My condolences to the family though.

God bless.

2 Likes

Re: Marcus Lamb- Founder & President Daystar-Dies of Covid-19 by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 01, 2021
Righteousness2:

If you a Genuie believer who understands this life. You will little or no complain about the death of a person who died having JESUS Christ, irrespective of whatever caused his Departure.

Wake up! Open your eyes! The Beast System is Everywhere! The Moment you fall for it whether by ignorance or by error, it does not matter whether you claim to be saved, you are Doomed!

"Untested Vaccine"- How do you know it is untested? Are you a virologist? an epidemiologist? a specialized physician? You see the problem?, most Nigerians like yourself give authoritative opinions on what they have zero knowledge about. I mean zilch knowledge and I say this with an absence of malice.

I could quote scriptures like you when I was 10 years of age and it does not require any smartness to do, but to give an authoritative opinion on the virus, my friend, it's beyond just quoting scriptures. Anybody can do that!

There is a place for everything and I can tell you without mincing words that, it is God who has given specialized knowledge to the Virologist and doctors of this world that has helped to create the vaccine.

With due respect, you know very little about the scriptures you quote and the same goes for a lot of the General overseers and pastors in Nigeria. They give opinions in areas they have no knowledge or expertise in.

Marcus Lamb helped to spread misinformation about the virus in his Daystar Program and he paid the price for the stupidity. I think you should wake up and read your bible before you spread lies and misinformation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marcus Lamb- Founder & President Daystar-Dies of Covid-19 by Righteousness2(m): 7:54am On Dec 01, 2021
Skyview01:

"Untested Vaccine"- How do you know it is untested? Are you a virologist? an epidemiologist? a specialized physician? You see the problem, most Nigerians like yourself give an authoritative opinions on what they have zero knowledge about. I mean Zero knowledge.

I could quote scriptures like you when I was 10 years of age and it does not require any smartness to do, but to give an authoritative opinion on the virus, my friend, it's beyond just quoting scriptures. There is a place for everything and I can tell you without mincing words that, it is God who has given specialized knowledge to the Virologist and doctors of this world that has helped to create the vaccine.
With due respect, you know very little about the scriptures you quote and the same goes for a lot of the General overseers and pastors in Nigeria. They give opinions in areas they have no knowledge or expertise in.
Marcus Lamb helped to spread misinformation about the virus in his Daystar Program and he paid the price for the stupidity.

I am through with you. The things of GOD have always being Foolishness to those that Perish!
I have done my work. You cannot say you didn't know or you didn't hear what should be your stand as a Someone who claims to know JESUS .

1 Like

Re: Marcus Lamb- Founder & President Daystar-Dies of Covid-19 by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 01, 2021
Righteousness2:

I am through with you. The things of GOD have always being Foolishness to those that Perish!
I have done my work. You cannot say you didn't know or you didn't hear what should be your stand as a Someone who claims to know JESUS .

You don't know the things of God my friend and you have no interest to learn. Anyone can quote the bible and anyone can write in italics. Nothing spiritual or special. Even Satan quoted the scripture when he tempted Jesus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marcus Lamb- Founder & President Daystar-Dies of Covid-19 by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 01, 2021
Maestro21:

His son gave a press statement.
Re: Marcus Lamb- Founder & President Daystar-Dies of Covid-19 by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 01, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
I have made up my mind not to take the vaccine. Why? Because many who have taken a full dose were yet dying of the virus, so what's the point?

I don't agree that the vaccine if the mark of the beast... but he could has taken a full dose of it and still died of the virus as many who have despite taking it. That he died of the virus doesn't mean that it's because he campaigned against it and didn't take it himself. It ignorant and petty to assume so.

That said, i don't believe it's normal for true Christians to die of the virus, because they're supposed to be as the Israelites or even more, who were in the same land with the Egyptians during the period of the plaques, but it didn't harm them. So whenever such a thing happens to someone who is seen as a Christian, it raises a few questions.

My condolences to the family though.

God bless.

I respect your opinion and that of others who have decided not to take the vaccine. It's a personal opinion.

3 Likes

Re: Marcus Lamb- Founder & President Daystar-Dies of Covid-19 by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 01, 2021
LordReed:

I seriously give up on the guy. We don't throw away our brains when we become Christians. God gave them to us for a reason. Before Covid 19, people take vaccines all over the world without even knowing what is being administered with no issues. How come suddenly, everyone has become a virology expert.
If Righteousness, becomes suddenly sick, he will rush to the hospital and be administered with medications he knows nothing about the makeup. You see the hypocrisy.?

2 Likes

Re: Marcus Lamb- Founder & President Daystar-Dies of Covid-19 by AntiChristian: 9:53am On Dec 01, 2021
Sometimes i wonder where some people dump their brain!

We took over 10 vaccines before age 10! Why didn't the mark of the beast be imprinted on us or on our kids?

Our kids still dey take the vaccines and they usually have swollen arm/legs with or without fever for some days!

Whoever will die will die and something will be said to be the cause!

This made me remember one Apostolic Faith Church that do not use drugs particularly Tablets and capsules! I don't think they still follow this rule that only Jesus heals so they refuse treatment!

And contrary to what jesusjnr2020 said, many Christians/non-christians have been dying and will still die of the virus or other ailments. It is one ailment that will kill us all. Christians are not immune to Malaria, Typhoid fever, etc more than others!

1 Like

Re: Marcus Lamb- Founder & President Daystar-Dies of Covid-19 by joshkke(m): 11:17am On Dec 01, 2021
How exactly is the covid vaccine connected to the beast of scriptures pls? Sincerely asking to know. Thanks
Re: Marcus Lamb- Founder & President Daystar-Dies of Covid-19 by KnownUnknown: 11:24am On Dec 01, 2021
joshkke:
How exactly is the covid vaccine connected to the beast of scriptures pls? Sincerely asking to know. Thanks

There are microscopic nanotech quanta in the vaccines. Once the required amount of people take the vaccine, a horn will toot and the hosts of heaven will come galloping from the clouds.

The four horsemen of the apocalypse will appear at the four winds while the saints are caught up with the lord in the sky.

Afterwards, the reptilians reveal themselves at the United Nations headquarters in New York to establish the New World Order. There will be seven capitals in the world where the Annunaki will be based to start final judgement and determine depopulation goals.
Re: Marcus Lamb- Founder & President Daystar-Dies of Covid-19 by Image123(m): 11:31am On Dec 01, 2021
Righteousness2:

IT is Impossible!

smiley Brother, stay with the Bible. Vaccine doesn't carry DNA of the beast. It's your choice if you don't want to take it, but don't spiritualize it.

1 Like

Re: Marcus Lamb- Founder & President Daystar-Dies of Covid-19 by Image123(m): 11:35am On Dec 01, 2021
Righteousness2:

Sheath this sword already please. Jesus Christ didn't send anyone to take stands for or against vaccines. This sort of thing ends up bringing ridicule to the Body and unbelief/confusion to many who do work that nobody sent them.

1 Like

Re: Marcus Lamb- Founder & President Daystar-Dies of Covid-19 by Pilot007: 1:45pm On Dec 01, 2021
Righteousness2:

My brother, by God's grace I am also a child of God in Christ Jesus. I go through your posts, I have taken the jab and I can attest to you that it is not by taking the jab that you will miss heaven. The Spirit of God will lead you not to take the jab if indeed is the mark of the beast. By his Grace, I still have the Holy Spirit and he is still helping me today. Your above response to a fellow nairalander was not appropriate and does not show the agape love. Please don't spread misinformation but continue in your work of letting the world know about the imminent coming of Christ. When you do that and they don't listen to you, pray for them. Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Marcus Lamb- Founder & President Daystar-Dies of Covid-19 by Righteousness2(m): 2:18pm On Dec 01, 2021
Pilot007:

My brother, by God's grace I am also a child of God in Christ Jesus. I go through your posts, I have taken the jab and I can attest to you that it is not by taking the jab that you will miss heaven. The Spirit of God will lead you not to take the jab if indeed is the mark of the beast. By his Grace, I still have the Holy Spirit and he is still helping me today. Your above response to a fellow nairalander was not appropriate and does not show the agape love. Please don't spread misinformation but continue in your work of letting the world know about the imminent coming of Christ. When you do that and they don't listen to you, pray for them. Thank you.

It is really unfortunate! When I hear so called Believers say things like these, I weep.
It is things as these that Fulfills Hosea 4:6. Where GOD laments that His People are Destroyed for lack of Knowledge.

There is no sound Genuie Believer who Believes GOD and studies the Word of GOD that will take that Jab.
How does it even sound to you as a Beliver which you claim that you submitted to something that carries and Fufills the Prophecy of the MOB?

The Bible Clearly

Anyway! That's your choice !
As a Watchman I have Boldly and Steadily Voiced out on what the Bible says and Happenings in the World today . So you cannot say you didn't know or you didn't Hear.

I Value my soul in Eternity more than anything or anyone.

I will rather be a Dead man than take a Jab that carries the Prophecy of the Mark of the Beast!

1 Like

Re: Marcus Lamb- Founder & President Daystar-Dies of Covid-19 by judedwriter(m): 7:43pm On Dec 01, 2021
So shocked to hear about his death!

One thing I knew him for was his intense passion for the gospel via television.

God's comfort and presence be with his family.

As for the covid 19 jab, there is no scriptural evidence that it carries the mark of the beast. But I still have my sincere doubts about it.

However, the controversial way people are forced to be vaccinated is alarming and uncalled for. No one should be forced to be jabbed against their will.

The forced jabbing makes the covid vaccine very suspicious and should be treated with utmost caution.

2 Likes

Re: Marcus Lamb- Founder & President Daystar-Dies of Covid-19 by paxonel(m): 8:45pm On Dec 01, 2021
There is nothing like Mark of the beast they are all imaginations of ignorant religious people.
Covid vaccine jabs saves lives.
No one is forcing anyone to take it.
But don't interact with other people and infect them, you may end up killing an elderly just like this elderly man of God who has died.
Stay in your house alone if you don't want to take the jab.
Because coming out of your house and engaging with other people whether in your work place, in school, in church, in the market etc implies that you are irresponsibly trying to spread the virus to other people in the name of some stupid conspiracy theory beliefs. And as such, you are worst than even the Antichrist himself if there is any such thing.
Re: Marcus Lamb- Founder & President Daystar-Dies of Covid-19 by Maestro21: 9:09pm On Dec 01, 2021
LordReed:

Is Christian Broadcasting Network part of the wicked and perverse generation?
LOL. Stop using one big umbrella to cover everyone. You have read me enough to know that I don't practice generic and politically accepted Christianity which CBN subscribes to.

They are merely quoting the news that mainstream carried. Check their stance on the jabs for e.g. next thing you will quote Franklin Graham for me. I wish all of them well but they don't speak for the Bible or the truth. Marcus Lamb had Pneumonia- that is what people who are in the know said. He was also battling with Diabetes which made his Pneumonia more deleterious than it may have been.

Every Pneumonia case is not equal to COVID19. That is why you are hearing verbiage like "COVID19 complications". That is just nonsense. You know the media, if it was reported that he had tested positive to COVID19 it would have been all over the news even prior to his passing. That is why I said it is so convenient to claim this when there was no test for it.

By the way, Colin Powell died "of COVID19 complications" even after taking the jabs. The media kept mentioning his preexisting condition and never the fact that he was jabbed. Is that not also convenient?
Re: Marcus Lamb- Founder & President Daystar-Dies of Covid-19 by Maestro21: 9:12pm On Dec 01, 2021
Righteousness2:

You are absolutely right!
But the truth is dying of Covid or not is not a big deal.
He stood for HIS Faith and Trust in GOD . He refused to bow to an untested Vaccine that carries the Prophecy of the Mark of the Beast. I Believe He died with JESUS Christ.

The 3 Hebrew Children ( Shadrach, Mesach and Abednago) stood boldly for the faith .
Daniel 3:16-18
16 Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, answered and said to the king, O Nebuchadnezzar, we are not careful to answer thee in this matter. I
17 If it be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and he will deliver us out of thine hand, O king.
18 But if not, be it known unto thee, O king, that we will not serve thy gods, nor worship the golden image
which thou hast set up.

I am quite sure that if many of you were in their days, you will join the Bandwagon and bow just like you are Submitting to the Beast now.

I am sure you will have said things like,
" it is not a big deal! It is just an ordinary image"
" We need to obey our leaders as the Bible says"
" Lets just do it! serving God is in the heart"
" Let's just bow and do it for the sake of the Gospel"

Keep on Decieving yourself with all these Fake Bread, butter and Pizza Christianity you parade yourselves as.
Heaven is not a place you enter by chance or luck. It is a Prepared place for Prepared people.

If you are not ready to Die for your Faith in JESUS Christ, you are Decieving yourself.

Departing with your Trust in GOD is far better than being on the earth with your Trust in Nonsense.
He died of Pneumonia amidst being a diabetic. Pneumonia is one of the symptoms of the flu which many westerners suffer during winter and pre- winter. Don't mind some of the fake and jealous Christians here who will try to distract you. Many of them are rumor mongers, liars and ignorant.

1 Like

Re: Marcus Lamb- Founder & President Daystar-Dies of Covid-19 by Maestro21: 9:13pm On Dec 01, 2021
Skyview01:

"Untested Vaccine"- How do you know it is untested? Are you a virologist? an epidemiologist? a specialized physician? You see the problem?, most Nigerians like yourself give authoritative opinions on what they have zero knowledge about. I mean zilch knowledge and I say this with an absence of malice.

I could quote scriptures like you when I was 10 years of age and it does not require any smartness to do, but to give an authoritative opinion on the virus, my friend, it's beyond just quoting scriptures. Anybody can do that!

There is a place for everything and I can tell you without mincing words that, it is God who has given specialized knowledge to the Virologist and doctors of this world that has helped to create the vaccine.

Marcus Lamb helped to spread misinformation about the virus in his Daystar Program and he paid the price for the stupidity. I think you should wake up and read your bible before you spread lies and misinformation.
the jab is untested. What is going on now is the testing phase. It is NOT a vaccine.
Re: Marcus Lamb- Founder & President Daystar-Dies of Covid-19 by Maestro21: 9:15pm On Dec 01, 2021
Skyview01:

His son gave a press statement.
Can you point me to that press statement especially the one where he was tested weeks ago and all his friends like Rodney Howard Browne and co (who were praying for him) were in the know? Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Spiritual Orientation And Tips Thread Has Been Brought Down! Y'all Protest! / Sam Adeyemi And My Strange Experience In MFM Ajah / To Goodguy And Others : A Post On The Difference In Deities Of Diff. Religions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.