Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,837 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi (23395 Views)

Pastor Sam Adeyemi’s Daystar Celebrates 25th Anniversary / Daystar Christian Centre Donates N10million To UNHCR Nigeria / Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Church Begins Saturday Worship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi by ernietime(m): 3:05pm On Aug 07, 2020
Despite the lifting of restrictions on worship centres by the federal government.. in line with safety of members.. One of the leading known churches situated lagos has decided to hold on till safety is guaranteed.

Below.

UPDATE ON RESUMPTION OF PHYSICAL SERVICES
by Daystarng Others August 7, 2020
Dear Daystar Member,

We are aware of the Lagos State Government’s announcement that churches can resume physical services from 9th August 2020. We thank God for the progress made so far by the federal and state governments, the NCDC and our frontline health workers. However, the leadership of Daystar Christian Centre has resolved NOT to open her worship centres for physical gathering on the immediate.

Daystar Christian Centre will continue to hold her services online exclusively pending further review. We look forward to the resumption of physical services in a safe environment. We urge our members and friends to join us on all our online platforms for life transforming services.

1. www.live.daystarng.org

2. https://www.facebook.com/daystarchristiancentre

3. www.twitter.com/daystarng

4. www.instagram.com/daystarng, and

5. The Daystar Mobile app (Android/iOS)

God’s mercy that has preserved us thus far will cause this plague to pass over our families, nations and planet in Jesus’ name. Amen!

Sam & Nike Adeyemi

Senior Pastors

https://blog.daystarng.org/update-on-resumption-of-physical-services/

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi by petra1(m): 3:48pm On Aug 07, 2020
If you want to go to church on Sunday and your church is not open. Pls find a Christ embassy church to attend.

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi by Kobojunkie: 8:18pm On Aug 07, 2020
petra1:
If you want to go to church on Sunday and your church is not open. Plw find a Christ embassy church to attend. You can Invite your Pastor also
I don't think that is good advice... since the magic that powers protection for members may differ from one church(brand) to another... It may not directly transfer to another church(brand).
The magic wey don dey work for person who dey go DayStar-church for tay, fit no go work again if the person stop now begin they go ChristEmbassy-church. Considering the state of things as dem be so ... person need the magic to continue to dey work for am as it dey so.

16 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi by Augustinaz(m): 8:34pm On Aug 07, 2020
Well for the safety of the members, let them stay closed.

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:35pm On Aug 07, 2020
Here is a TRUE Man of God.
The life and health of his members comes first,
Not the 'money' the church is missing.

If we ask ourselves this question daily before taking any action, the world we live in would be better : What would Jesus Do?! cry

WATCH AND PRAY!!!

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi by freshkpomo(m): 8:35pm On Aug 07, 2020
Verdict: Man with brain, God bless you there.....

A united youth is an unstoppable force

#NYM

God bless Nigeria

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi by fredoooooo: 8:35pm On Aug 07, 2020
Bless you sir ..

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:35pm On Aug 07, 2020
petra1:
If you want to go to church on Sunday and your church is not open. Plw find a Christ embassy church to attend. You can Invite your Pastor also
Hmmmmmmm, this is deep!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi by jibbish(m): 8:35pm On Aug 07, 2020
Good move

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi by Matheusmartin: 8:35pm On Aug 07, 2020
..how come none of the champions league game is on front page angry
If it's bbn's Lola locking ka3rn anus now, the mod and co go rush put am for fp..

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi by martineverest(m): 8:35pm On Aug 07, 2020
he should lend his church for Christ embassy or living Faith church....those ones are ready to continue with their businesses

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 07, 2020
Na you sabi
Re: COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:36pm On Aug 07, 2020
cool
Re: COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi by Orire01(m): 8:36pm On Aug 07, 2020
Everyone with his/her own kettle.

I still sell affordable laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.

Details on my signature.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 07, 2020
Most Pentecostal pastors are theologists they just study and learn the Bible (which is good).but they are too theoritical and solely believe in science instead of God.
Sam adeyemi is indirectly limiting the power of God and exhorting science

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi by Tobimercy(f): 8:37pm On Aug 07, 2020
grin
Re: COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi by chii8(f): 8:37pm On Aug 07, 2020
Hmmm.... there's more to this news jare

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi by quickly: 8:37pm On Aug 07, 2020
Oyakilhome own na tithes and offering loss that why him dey para.

7 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi by Perfecttouchade: 8:37pm On Aug 07, 2020
Great man of God Sir

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi by GboyegaD(m): 8:38pm On Aug 07, 2020
This is a church that has the interest of the members at heart. God is spirit and those that worship Him must worship Him in spirit and in truth.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi by bignero: 8:38pm On Aug 07, 2020
angry

Why is he running.?

Shebi he said its ordinary flu...

Lol.

This covid exposed a lot.. They were making fun of pastor chris.. Now tbey cant walk their talk.. Most of these younger pastors adeyemi and co who were taunting pastor chris have oyedepo as tbeir mentor... As time passed oyedepo toed or followed oyakilome lines that the disease was a hoax for something esle...

I was truly disappointed in the way adeyemi and his cohort conducted themselves..."even if your brother in yoir house is mad" you dont come out to say dont mind my brother hes a mad man.. The way they attacked chris showed they were afraid or jealous.. Amongst other things..

I wonder how they feel now that oyedepo their mentor has toed oyakilome..

The woman witj the issue of blood said what shes Believed for she said "if i maY touch the helm of his garment ill be healed" she did what she believed.. And Jesus said THY faith has made thee whole..

This other men of God, say somethinbut they cant act.. Because tbey dont actually believe what they were saying.. Adeyemi sais itd ordinary flu.. Why is it he afraid to open church... If yiur Christian if what you say is applauded by the crowd go and verify your source, Christianity is not about being politically correct or sounding intelligent for Twitter people to hail you.

The spirit and the flesh never agree, most people are fleshy and cant stand the spirit and vice versa.its one thing to be a Christian another to be a mature Christian not preaching to make people happy

33 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi by sexymoma(f): 8:38pm On Aug 07, 2020
Hello Sir... I want to use this medium to appreciate you...
You are not just a pastor.. you a teacher, as in an intelligent teacher... I have never been to your church but I have been blessed by your teaching..
Thank you sir.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi by tp2philike(m): 8:38pm On Aug 07, 2020
Covid was never a plague in Nigeria. It is here to stay like others and we have to learn to live with it.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi by ecolime(m): 8:39pm On Aug 07, 2020
petra1:
My Pastor has indicated interest too. See you on Sunday.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi by Salmoneus(m): 8:40pm On Aug 07, 2020
What's the use of most of these churches? we're still one of the most corrupt societies in the world, sickness ravages the nation yet there is a church in every corner in every street...just wondering...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi by mistijude: 8:40pm On Aug 07, 2020
All these gimmicks is to gain recognition, I have not seen Sam Adeyemi less of motivational speaker.

17 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi by Eriokanmi: 8:40pm On Aug 07, 2020
It's better oo. Covid-19 is real people. It's one man down yesterday. I never had a personal contact with the man till his passing, so sad. I pray God consoles his family and rest him in His bossom angry
Re: COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi by Eriokanmi: 8:42pm On Aug 07, 2020
awhybliss:
Most Pentecostal pastors are theologists they just study and learn the Bible (which is good).but they are too theoritical and solely believe in science instead of God.
Sam adeyemi is indirectly limiting the power of God and exhorting science
the Bible says WATCH and PRAY

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:44pm On Aug 07, 2020
mistijude:
All these gimmicks is to gain recognition, I have not seen Sam Adeyemi less of motivational speaker.
You are allowed to see whatever you want to see Jude.
After that, you can shove your opinion into your back pocket and sit on it. No one cares! shocked cool

Meanwhile............

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Martian/ Plaetton - Let's Discuss Ancient Aliens / Connie Madubuko Is Dead, Pastor Anslem's Wife / Mask-wearing Ends Before The Rapture - Joseph Prince

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.