Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

This Buhari Government Is Very Wicked - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Buhari Government Is Very Wicked (795 Views)

Peace Accord: Caption This Buhari And Atiku Picture / Is This Buhari Katsina Or Am I Dreaming? Graphic Pictures / Fela Charged With Armed Robbery By Buhari Government In 1984 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Buhari Government Is Very Wicked by Atiwaye: 9:35pm On Nov 30, 2021
I don't know who is suggesting 5k for poor people monthly I believe that this people have family and they know what 5k can do in this present Nigeria.

Some of this politicians can even use tissue paper of 20k monthly given the poor 5k to do what?
Re: This Buhari Government Is Very Wicked by Oghighirhighi: 9:44pm On Nov 30, 2021
There is even no plans to pay the 5000 naira, all is just to deceive the people to believe that there is cushion effect.

2 Likes

Re: This Buhari Government Is Very Wicked by Atiwaye: 9:47pm On Nov 30, 2021
And who will save us from this useless people this is why I dont attack kanu or Sunday igboho if Nigeria is good this people wouldn't have follow to support them.All of us can't be the same.
Oghighirhighi:
There is even no plans to pay the 5000 naira, all is just to deceive the people to believe that there is cushion effect.

3 Likes

Re: This Buhari Government Is Very Wicked by smileyoo: 9:51pm On Nov 30, 2021
lol. who is even giving you any 5k, it's all just a propaganda for the fuel price-hike.
it's like nigerians are yet to get the scope of this present intelligent APC govt.

1 Like

Re: This Buhari Government Is Very Wicked by johnmartus(m): 9:53pm On Nov 30, 2021
grin cheesy January will hot eh.this government is really trying.
Re: This Buhari Government Is Very Wicked by olus01(m): 10:00pm On Nov 30, 2021
Even the 5k is not sure, i fear who believe this wicked administration

1 Like

Re: This Buhari Government Is Very Wicked by FarahAideed: 10:00pm On Nov 30, 2021
Atiwaye:
I don't know who is suggesting 5k for poor people monthly I believe that this people have family and they know what 5k can do in this present Nigeria.

Some of this politicians can even use tissue paper of 20k monthly given the poor 5k to do what?

Calm down who told you the money will reach any poor man? The want to loot money clean mouth

1 Like

Re: This Buhari Government Is Very Wicked by PointZerom: 10:30pm On Nov 30, 2021
Buhari surpporters in this forum seems to have died of HUNGER.
Some of them that managed to survive have changed their original username out of shame.
Ngeneukwenu OmenkaLives sarki madridguy Liondeleo APCmyheart Silicmarine etc

2 Likes

Re: This Buhari Government Is Very Wicked by Babaken(m): 10:56pm On Nov 30, 2021
PointZerom:
Some of them that managed to survive have changed their original username out of shame.
Don't forget Tinubuadvocate

1 Like

Re: This Buhari Government Is Very Wicked by Tinubuadvocate: 10:59pm On Nov 30, 2021
Stop saying what you don't know they have given to the poor people in the past and of course they will still do it
FarahAideed:

Calm down who told you the money will reach any poor man? The want to loot money clean mouth
Re: This Buhari Government Is Very Wicked by FarahAideed: 11:27pm On Nov 30, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Stop saying what you don't know they have given to the poor people in the past and of course they will still do it

Please don't .make me laugh cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Buhari Government Is Very Wicked by Tinubuadvocate: 11:28pm On Nov 30, 2021
Laugh very well enemy of state he hate Buhari no be small.
FarahAideed:

Please don't .make me laugh cheesy

2 Likes

Re: This Buhari Government Is Very Wicked by madridguy(m): 6:02am On Dec 01, 2021
grin grin grin Pained wailer tongue

PointZerom:
Some of them that managed to survive have changed their original username out of etc
Re: This Buhari Government Is Very Wicked by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 01, 2021
PointZerom:

They are not stealing biscuit and pot of soup
Re: This Buhari Government Is Very Wicked by Bizibi(m): 8:09am On Dec 01, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
which poor people Some of you are really insane
Re: This Buhari Government Is Very Wicked by PointZerom: 8:42am On Dec 01, 2021
madridguy:
grin grin grin Pained wailer tongue

Pls remain calm Joe Iberibekwe is on the way to the IDP camp to give you a stolen pot of soup. Maybe you'll be happy and SlyDev pointed out.

(1) (Reply)

BIRTHDAY: Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo Is 65 Years Today! (photos) / Osinbajo’s Supporters Steal Show At APC Convention / Throwback: Jada Pinkett Said Her Mother Taught Her How To Mästurbate At Age 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.