Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Help! I Need To Recover My Money From A POS Merchant. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help! I Need To Recover My Money From A POS Merchant. (215 Views)

How Do I Recover My Money From Union Bank? / How to get a POS for ATM cash withdrawal and Deposit business in Nigeria / A Merchant Sings Yoruba Songs In Dubai For A Nigerian Woman (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Need To Recover My Money From A POS Merchant. by Ayokequeen(m): 11:09pm On Nov 30, 2021
Nairalanders please I need your help! Let me quickly narrate the story so that you can understand how it all happened.
I attended a particular event in Osun state and I approached this POS merchant to withdraw some amount of money. The transaction was not successful as the machine showed an error message (time out) but my money was deducted. The guy told me to go and lodge my complaint to my bank which I did.
To my surprised my bank told me that the transaction was successful and they printed the receipt for me. The problem now is that the event is over and the POS man has left and there is no how I can locate the man because I forgot to collect his number.
How do I locate this guy through his terminal ID which is printed on the receipt?
Re: Help! I Need To Recover My Money From A POS Merchant. by Nobody: 1:30am On Dec 01, 2021
When you see an error message insist on the POS vendor to open his/her last transaction history to check the status of your transaction.If the status shows"pending" wait a while for him to re-check.It the status show "failed".The transaction didn't go through.Maybe,the former was the case.
POS vendors have a way of manipulating their machines to carryout fraudulent activities against their customers.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

WARNING|| If You Are Not Ready To Increase Your Sales, Don't Open This. / Join The 12 Billion Dollar Business Industry / How To Make Free Money From Playstore App This Xmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.