Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Bags Of Rice, Beans , Dry Fish, Crayfish, Veggies And Many More - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bags Of Rice, Beans , Dry Fish, Crayfish, Veggies And Many More (362 Views)

SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. / Freshly Harvested Strawberries, Mulberries, Grapes, Veggies And Many More / My Husband's Family Is Sucking Him Dry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bags Of Rice, Beans , Dry Fish, Crayfish, Veggies And Many More by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 01, 2021
Happy New Month.
Bags of clean Nigerian rice with no stones
and foreign rice available at very affordable price. Also available, bags of beans, bags of potatoes, onions, peppers, tubbers of yams, baskets of Tomatoes and many more. You could buy a bag for yourself or share with others.
Nationwide delivery.

Call/WhatsApp 08139703253.

Re: Bags Of Rice, Beans , Dry Fish, Crayfish, Veggies And Many More by AfonjaConehead: 8:22am On Dec 01, 2021
Price
Re: Bags Of Rice, Beans , Dry Fish, Crayfish, Veggies And Many More by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 01, 2021
AfonjaConehead:
Price

Hello Sir,
Price for which of the items please?

Rice is 26000
Re: Bags Of Rice, Beans , Dry Fish, Crayfish, Veggies And Many More by AfonjaConehead: 8:43am On Dec 01, 2021
Freshjosveggies:

Hello Sir,
Price for which of the items please?

Rice is 26000
Do you operate in Benin?
Re: Bags Of Rice, Beans , Dry Fish, Crayfish, Veggies And Many More by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 01, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Do you operate in Benin?

Nationwide delivery sir.

Kindly send a message on WhatsApp 08139703253

(1) (Reply)

WomenTalk : Low Self Esteem Rankings In Nigeria / / Onuorah Condemns Ritual Killings, Internet Fraud, Drug Addiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.