Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,775 members, 7,820,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

ARBITRAGE: The UNIQUE Blueprint You Dont Know - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ARBITRAGE: The UNIQUE Blueprint You Dont Know (11141 Views)

Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack / Scam Alert Please Avoid This Bitcoin Seller So You Dont End Up Being Scammed / 5 Best Websites For Mini-importation (e-commerce Arbitrage) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ARBITRAGE: The UNIQUE Blueprint You Dont Know by checkthis1990: 11:21am On Dec 13, 2021
UPDATE:

It is still very profitable irrespective of the price the seller in Nigeria updated recently.Where you have an edge is your ability to search for stage 2 and stage 3.

I have a seminar group training today at 5pm on telegram.Its on "GIFTCARD DROPSHIPING". iT COST 3K.

SEE full details: https://www.nairaland.com/6891373/earning-method-no-stress-not
Re: ARBITRAGE: The UNIQUE Blueprint You Dont Know by blessedchild234(m): 11:25am On Dec 13, 2021
checkthis1990:

congrats. pls can u share the screenshot step by step?

i noticed that most people do not know how to search offers properly.ill give more tips soon.

Re: ARBITRAGE: The UNIQUE Blueprint You Dont Know by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 11:26am On Dec 13, 2021
Re: ARBITRAGE: The UNIQUE Blueprint You Dont Know by checkthis1990: 11:33am On Dec 13, 2021
USEFUL TIP:

Before you buy the card in NIGERIA, do profitability analysis for stage 2 and 3 in that order first.

refresh after a while for a better rate.

once you get a good offer, go and get the card.

rinse and repeat.
Re: ARBITRAGE: The UNIQUE Blueprint You Dont Know by folak48: 5:13pm On Dec 13, 2021
Hello house,
I have a $50 giftcard for sale at 19k.
I bought it at a higher value but urgently need money .
Interested buyers can contact me on my whatsapp 09062117441
Re: ARBITRAGE: The UNIQUE Blueprint You Dont Know by checkthis1990: 10:27am On Dec 14, 2021
Re: ARBITRAGE: The UNIQUE Blueprint You Dont Know by checkthis1990: 10:47am On Dec 14, 2021
UPDATE:

If you are one of those that think 10k is too much for the training, then you have a chance to get the new updated and improved arbitrage blueprint from now till friday 5pm.

For those that already did the training, pls signify for the update later today in the evening by texting me with "updated syallabus".I will give it to you.JUST be patient with me as am very busy multitasking.

For those that intend to take advantage of the new promo, pls find below the details:

PROMO DETAILS:

TRAINING COST: 5K

VENUE: TELEGRAM

PROMO PERIOD: FROM NOW TILL FRIDAY 5PM

TO START NOW, SEND EMAIL WITH SUBJECT "UPDATED ARBITRAGE BLUEPRINT" to: giftcardflip2000@gmail.com

***PLEASE ONLY EMAIL ME IF YOU ARE READY FOR THE TRAINING.For enquiries, please ask here so everyone can gain from the answers.This is to maximize time spent on replying same question frequently asked.
Re: ARBITRAGE: The UNIQUE Blueprint You Dont Know by Ramoki: 11:45am On Dec 14, 2021
Kudos

[b]I will make this simple and short. Over the years, people have been Mining Bitcoin for profit. Alot have joined different Mining pool and collectively Mined Bitcoin and share profit. Today I bring to you one of the best Mining Website where u can invest as little as N16,500 and join others to Mine Bitcoin daily and earn over 56k monthly with just your N16,500 investment. Even if you don't know anything about Bitcoin, don't worry, because we have a WhatsApp group for all our investors where we discuss, share ideas, learn and help each other through all the process. All u need to do is have your Minimum investment amount on ground and join the group, the rest will be taken care of. The mining system is automatic. You don't need to do anything. Once u invest, u only sit down and watch your profit grow and u can withdraw anytime u want.
Please note that i won't come and post what is not working here for people becos i won't gain anything misleading others. I have been doing it for a while and I have withdraw my profit several times. I will drop screenshot of my last withdrawal for everyone to see. I'm not collecting money to teach or give out more information about it. Every information is completely free cos I'm already making money with this. So nobody shud come and start screaming scam on my thread if you don't have strong evidence to counter me.
If you wish to invest and start making cool cash this last month of the year, simply click on my WhatsApp link below so u can be added to our WhatsApp group

http://.us/w/?c=abce3b[/b]
Re: ARBITRAGE: The UNIQUE Blueprint You Dont Know by checkthis1990: 11:54am On Dec 14, 2021
UPDATE:

If you are one of those that think 10k is too much for the training, then you have a chance to get the new updated and improved arbitrage blueprint from now till friday 5pm.

For those that already did the training, pls signify for the update later today in the evening by texting me with "updated syallabus".I will give it to you.JUST be patient with me as am very busy multitasking.

For those that intend to take advantage of the new promo, pls find below the details:

PROMO DETAILS:

TRAINING COST: 5K

VENUE: TELEGRAM

PROMO PERIOD: FROM NOW TILL FRIDAY 5PM

TO START NOW, SEND EMAIL WITH SUBJECT "UPDATED ARBITRAGE BLUEPRINT" to: giftcardflip2000@gmail.com

***PLEASE ONLY EMAIL ME IF YOU ARE READY FOR THE TRAINING.For enquiries, please ask here so everyone can gain from the answers.This is to maximize time spent on replying same question frequently asked.

rainlover,bestbiz17,
Obainoneandonly,presido997,
GDex1,Nicoswit,CryptoJagaban,africanman85,
alfred007,Johnnydboy,obianoooo,Ovii123,
topuje,Emmanuel602,Intellab,
HAkorehdeh,chiomilisa,
lkdolz, Minho10, Mightydude, Esiman,
Aganju849,Kayark,blujoi,
flawless09,Btaipei, onuleo,stressfreenig,
Sammybase,dabolaji,Bellq,
Lovet4343,Eustacdyke,
itsmolep
Re: ARBITRAGE: The UNIQUE Blueprint You Dont Know by checkthis1990: 5:03pm On Dec 15, 2021
Hello,
Re: ARBITRAGE: The UNIQUE Blueprint You Dont Know by Nicoswit(m): 9:57am On Dec 16, 2021
blessedchild234:
Hi guys, 3k profit made these morning from op's methods..
You created your own offer to sell the gc?
Re: ARBITRAGE: The UNIQUE Blueprint You Dont Know by Nicoswit(m): 2:31pm On Dec 16, 2021
folak48:
Hello house,
I have a $50 giftcard for sale at 19k.
I bought it at a higher value but urgently need money .
Interested buyers can contact me on my whatsapp 09062117441
Still available?
Re: ARBITRAGE: The UNIQUE Blueprint You Dont Know by blessedchild234(m): 4:19pm On Dec 16, 2021
Nicoswit:

You created your own offer to sell the gc?
yes and followed the op's method.
Re: ARBITRAGE: The UNIQUE Blueprint You Dont Know by Nicoswit(m): 7:40pm On Dec 16, 2021
blessedchild234:
yes and followed the op's method.
Yea, I've done the training too, but getting a buyer for an offer of 0.9 for ecode giftcard is the issue
Re: ARBITRAGE: The UNIQUE Blueprint You Dont Know by blessedchild234(m): 4:48am On Dec 17, 2021
Nicoswit:

Yea, I've done the training too, but getting a buyer for an offer of 0.9 for ecode giftcard is the issue
Re: ARBITRAGE: The UNIQUE Blueprint You Dont Know by Nicoswit(m): 8:02am On Dec 17, 2021
Re: ARBITRAGE: The UNIQUE Blueprint You Dont Know by Nicoswit(m): 8:45am On Dec 17, 2021
Honest review from a trainee.
The platform where the itunes card will be purchased now charges exorbitant service fee, so NO MORE ARBITRAGE OPPORTUNITY, don't waste your money.
Goodluck.

2 Likes

Re: ARBITRAGE: The UNIQUE Blueprint You Dont Know by newdetailsoper: 9:25am On Dec 21, 2021
Good morning,

I have been away for a while.I had to treat fever.I will resume fully tommorrow.

For those still in doubt, here is this morning trade presentation.

Re: ARBITRAGE: The UNIQUE Blueprint You Dont Know by newdetailsoper: 9:29am On Dec 21, 2021
AED is very profitable.It has over 0.85 for stage 2. Try it early morning and keep refreshing to find better rates.

For stage 3: use worldwide and choose naira and bank transfer.

pls try it now and see the profitability before you buy the card from the seller in Nigeria.

Note: Any person you transact with, collect their whatsapp number so that you can do biz with them often and not looking out for good rates all the time.This makes rinse and repeat easy.
Re: ARBITRAGE: The UNIQUE Blueprint You Dont Know by Nicoswit(m): 9:35am On Dec 21, 2021
newdetailsoper:
Good morning,

I have been away for a while.I had to treat fever.I will resume fully tommorrow.

For those still in doubt, here is this morning trade presentation.
Stop luring people with this sell conversion, no one on paxful will buy btc with that rate, it's an attention seeking rate by the buyers, they don't buy at that rate, they just get people attention with it. You should delete this thread!
Seun
Lalasticlala
Myndd44

1 Like

Re: ARBITRAGE: The UNIQUE Blueprint You Dont Know by checkthis1990: 10:06am On Dec 21, 2021
[quote author=Nicoswit post=108686271]
Stop luring people with this sell conversion, no one on paxful will buy btc with that rate, it's an attention seeking rate by the buyers, they don't buy at that rate, they just get people attention with it. You should delete this thread!
Seun
Lalasticlala
Myndd44[/quo
te]

Pls show proof to back it up here.
Re: ARBITRAGE: The UNIQUE Blueprint You Dont Know by Nicoswit(m): 11:06am On Dec 21, 2021
[quote author=checkthis1990 post=108687187][/quote]
Show proof of your trainee who sold for such rate to back yourself up, I'm not the one asking people for money
Re: ARBITRAGE: The UNIQUE Blueprint You Dont Know by checkthis1990: 11:09am On Dec 21, 2021
Nicoswit:

Show proof of your trainee who sold for such rate to back yourself up, I'm not the one asking people for money

I sent screenshot and you countered it with an allegation.You are the one to prove it now with screenshot.

Please do that and lets learn from your experience.
Re: ARBITRAGE: The UNIQUE Blueprint You Dont Know by Nicoswit(m): 11:25am On Dec 21, 2021
checkthis1990:

I sent screenshot and you countered it with an allegation.You are the one to prove it now with screenshot.

Send screenshots of real trade not imaginative one
Re: ARBITRAGE: The UNIQUE Blueprint You Dont Know by Nicoswit(m): 11:27am On Dec 21, 2021
checkthis1990:

Anybody can goto paxful and input numbers on the rate of both real and fake buyers, so send screenshots of a real trade
Re: ARBITRAGE: The UNIQUE Blueprint You Dont Know by checkthis1990: 11:48am On Dec 21, 2021
Nicoswit:

Anybody can goto paxful and input numbers on the rate of both real and fake buyers, so send screenshots of a real trade

Hello,

Lets not go back and forth.All i ask is proof
of your experience.I am eager to learn from it too.

I would not reply you again if you not interested to enligthen us.

It is an open invitation and you will be saving others too if we learn from your experience.

I want to believe your aim is to save people from loss.

Or are you a competitor?

Please dont expect reply from me after this if you not ready to share.

The first person that accused me on this thread later went to drawing board and found out the mistake.The person became profable after and posted testimonial on this thread.

Maybe you should evaluate your mistakes too.
Re: ARBITRAGE: The UNIQUE Blueprint You Dont Know by Nicoswit(m): 5:18pm On Dec 21, 2021
checkthis1990:

Hello,

It is an open invitation and you will be saving others too if we learn from your experience.

Or are you a competitor?

The first person that accused me on this thread later went to drawing board and found out the mistake.The person became profable after and posted testimonial on this thread.

I no geh your time, since you can't prove your claim, wahala for who send you money

1 Like

Re: ARBITRAGE: The UNIQUE Blueprint You Dont Know by Nicoswit(m): 5:20pm On Dec 21, 2021
checkthis1990:

Hello,

Or are you a competitor?

Tell your trainee making daily profit to come and prove it, if you can't prove it
Re: ARBITRAGE: The UNIQUE Blueprint You Dont Know by Nicoswit(m): 5:35pm On Dec 21, 2021
This is what you'll encounter from those buyers op is using their rate to calculate profit. Wahala for who no still geh sense

Re: ARBITRAGE: The UNIQUE Blueprint You Dont Know by dorispray: 5:52pm On Dec 21, 2021
Nicoswit:
This is what you'll encounter from those buyers op is using their rate to calculate profit. Wahala for who no still geh sense

Hello chief,
You seems to know the concrete truth about what the op is trying to get people to buy into. I will gladly love to relate with you about your experience in this venture if you wouldn't mind to check your email for my PM now.
Re: ARBITRAGE: The UNIQUE Blueprint You Dont Know by newdetailsoper: 5:57pm On Dec 21, 2021
Nicoswit:

I am glad you took time to upload your encounter.I commend you for it.

The date on your screenshot is dec 15th.It is not current and could it be just one incident you used to generalize for all?

Please take a look at the message again and you will see international wire transfer.i never mentioned international wire transfer in my training notes.It is domestic transfer you are to click on cos of charges.There are multitudes of buyers and sellers on paxful.

Who might do international transfer from Nigeria to Nigeria?

please dont mistake my response for countering cos i sense a bit of that in the slang you used above.This is a feedback and i will include it in my updated syllabus.

If i might ask, is that your first trade? If not, did the same happen with the previous person you transacted with?

Incase anyone else have experience such, pls send screenshot too. Left to me its from you i have heard this from.

sorry for late reply.I was out.
Re: ARBITRAGE: The UNIQUE Blueprint You Dont Know by Nicoswit(m): 6:17pm On Dec 21, 2021
newdetailsoper:

I am glad you took time to upload your encounter.I commend you for it.

The date on your screenshot is dec 15th.It is not current and could it be just one incident you used to generalize for all?

Please take a look at the message again and you will see international wire transfer.i never mentioned international wire transfer in my training notes.It is domestic transfer you are to click on cos of charges.There are multitudes of buyers and sellers on paxful.

Who might do international transfer from Nigeria to Nigeria?

please dont mistake my response for countering cos i sense a bit of that in the slang you used above.This is a feedback and i will include it in my updated syllabus.

If i might ask, is that your first trade? If not, did the same happen with the previous person you transacted with?

Incase anyone else have experience such, pls send screenshot too. Left to me its from you i have heard this from.

sorry for late reply.I was out.
I didn't open the trade on international wire transfer, that's the write up of the seller telling to go and open another trade on international wire transfer. Stop behaving like a chameleon, you know perfectly what I'm talking about. I believe I've done my best to enlighten people. Hands off

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Most Valuable Thing That Five Naira Can Buy?. / YouWIN Final Awardees/Winners Announced / CBN To Introduce Coin Dispensing ATMs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.