Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

ARBITRAGE: The UNIQUE Blueprint You Dont Know - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ARBITRAGE: The UNIQUE Blueprint You Dont Know (11154 Views)

Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack / Scam Alert Please Avoid This Bitcoin Seller So You Dont End Up Being Scammed / 5 Best Websites For Mini-importation (e-commerce Arbitrage) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ARBITRAGE: The UNIQUE Blueprint You Dont Know by newdetailsoper: 3:22pm On Dec 10, 2021
The second screenshot is amazon and am sure you did not see it on the website at all.DID U? It is itunes and google play and some others you saw but the real juicy amazon was not there.

I deliberately sent that screenshot for amazon so you see.
Re: ARBITRAGE: The UNIQUE Blueprint You Dont Know by Eldeedon(m): 3:46pm On Dec 10, 2021
newdetailsoper:
For those familiar with the ordering process from the sellers website, you will know that no more aed cards but i can get it anotherway which is a secret on its own.I have screenshot the process here.

Boss, this is my account here
Re: ARBITRAGE: The UNIQUE Blueprint You Dont Know by newdetailsoper: 5:25pm On Dec 10, 2021
UPDATE:

The promo for the 5k training ends tommorow by 2pm.

The new price will be 10k with new syllabus updated and new strategies and tips.
Re: ARBITRAGE: The UNIQUE Blueprint You Dont Know by babazak(m): 7:37pm On Dec 10, 2021
blessedchild234:
The thing is not profitable at all I lost 6k

Honest review

I enrolled in op training yesterday. From what I have seen so far, the profit level of the business has been eroded by the increased in the local price of gift card i.e from around N20k to N21k plus for 50 dollar gift card. Selling at discount of 80% may result into loss.

My observation from the training techniques provided by the op is that while the lower denomination gift card e.g 19,20,40,50 seems unprofitable right now. Higher card of 200 above still look profitable as most of them are selling for 85% discount and more, while the lower denomination are in the region of 65,70,75%.

My take:

The only way to go, for lower denomination gift card is to create buy offer at your own price e.g Though this may slow down the process of rinse and repeat.

I just created an offer few minutes ago and hope to update the house how it goes.

I must commend the op for all round support and mentorship even after I have completed the course. I still get support and tonnes of tips and tricks on what to do whenever I run into problem. Not to mention other arbitrage opportunity.

Those that can afford the training can take his promo offer before he increased it. I can testify to the rich course contents plus bonus of other opportunities he gives.

Pls note:
I'm not in anyway related to the op, I don't know him in anyway and I'm not trying to promote him.
Re: ARBITRAGE: The UNIQUE Blueprint You Dont Know by Omobola121(f): 9:14pm On Dec 10, 2021
Op, i mailed you. Kindly reply to my mail.
Re: ARBITRAGE: The UNIQUE Blueprint You Dont Know by newdetailsoper: 9:59am On Dec 11, 2021
UPDATE:

PROMO ends today 2pm.

thanks.
Re: ARBITRAGE: The UNIQUE Blueprint You Dont Know by newdetailsoper: 11:33pm On Dec 11, 2021
UPDATE:

I say a big thank you to all those that attended the promo training.Please feel free to keep in touch with me on telegram as regards the arbitrage blue print as new methods and ideas have evolved within few days.The training is now 10k for new people that intend to get the one on one training.

For those that could not attend the promo training due to funds, i have a group training starting on monday on "GIFTCARD DROPSHIPING".I have made it affordable so more people can attend and gain from it.

It starts on monday till friday, each day is for different members, so if you miss the first day, you can join the next day's class incase you are busy.

check details at:

https://www.nairaland.com/6891373/earning-method-no-stress-not
Re: ARBITRAGE: The UNIQUE Blueprint You Dont Know by sizzoo(m): 12:36pm On Dec 12, 2021
This Arbitrage strategy is one of a kind, I enrolled yesterday and I must say the OP did a good job putting me through the strategy and procedures. Buying giftcards low selling at discount to foreign buyers and still making profit.
Re: ARBITRAGE: The UNIQUE Blueprint You Dont Know by babazak(m): 1:22pm On Dec 12, 2021
sizzoo:
This Arbitrage strategy is one of a kind, I enrolled yesterday and I must say the OP did a good job putting me through the strategy and procedures. Buying giftcards low selling at discount to foreign buyers and still making profit.
Though from my observation buying lower denomination giftcard of $25-$50 may not give the desired profit and may even lead to a loss. Buy from $100 is the way to go, making as much as 10% after completing a trade cycle.

Exactly. In order to effectively apply the rinse and repeat strategy with a tangible profit, $200 gift cards and above is the way to go.

Buying lower denomination gift cards and waiting for patronage on listed offer will result to valuable business time wasting and limit your ability to replicate the process over and over.

The real secret of the blueprint arbitrage lies in those high value cards. Thank you op
Re: ARBITRAGE: The UNIQUE Blueprint You Dont Know by blessedchild234(m): 1:34pm On Dec 12, 2021
babazak:

Exactly. In order to effectively apply the rinse and repeat strategy with a tangible profit, $200 gift cards and above is the way to go.

Buying lower denomination gift cards and waiting for patronage on listed offer will result to valuable business time wasting and limit your ability to replicate the process over and over.

The real secret of the blueprint arbitrage lies in those high value cards. Thank you op
whats the current cost of 200$ giftcard if converted to naira?
Re: ARBITRAGE: The UNIQUE Blueprint You Dont Know by Dowenship(m): 1:34pm On Dec 12, 2021
babazak:

Honest review

I enrolled in op training yesterday. From what I have seen so far, the profit level of the business has been eroded by the increased in the local price of gift card i.e from around N20k to N21k plus for 50 dollar gift card. Selling at discount of 80% may result into loss.

My observation from the training techniques provided by the op is that while the lower denomination gift card e.g 19,20,40,50 seems unprofitable right now. Higher card of 200 above still look profitable as most of them are selling for 85% discount and more, while the lower denomination are in the region of 65,70,75%.

My take:

The only way to go, for lower denomination gift card is to create buy offer at your own price e.g Though this may slow down the process of rinse and repeat.

I just created an offer few minutes ago and hope to update the house how it goes.

I must commend the op for all round support and mentorship even after I have completed the course. I still get support and tonnes of tips and tricks on what to do whenever I run into problem. Not to mention other arbitrage opportunity.

Those that can afford the training can take his promo offer before he increased it. I can testify to the rich course contents plus bonus of other opportunities he gives.

Pls note:
I'm not in anyway related to the op, I don't know him in anyway and I'm not trying to promote him.

oya na, we still expecting your update
Re: ARBITRAGE: The UNIQUE Blueprint You Dont Know by babazak(m): 2:01pm On Dec 12, 2021
blessedchild234:

Close to 82k as at this morning
Re: ARBITRAGE: The UNIQUE Blueprint You Dont Know by babazak(m): 2:02pm On Dec 12, 2021
blessedchild234:

close to 82k.
Re: ARBITRAGE: The UNIQUE Blueprint You Dont Know by blessedchild234(m): 2:12pm On Dec 12, 2021
babazak:

close to 82k.
are you sure?
Re: ARBITRAGE: The UNIQUE Blueprint You Dont Know by babazak(m): 2:23pm On Dec 12, 2021
blessedchild234:
are you sure?

The price is falling now.

The $50 Gc I bought at N23k few days ago is now N20k plus. Meaning there's slightly high profit margin now.

Pls note:
The price quoted is a local price of buying the Gc from the site site the op shows us and not the price you'll sell it.
Re: ARBITRAGE: The UNIQUE Blueprint You Dont Know by newdetailsoper: 3:06pm On Dec 12, 2021
UPDATE:

For those that attended the training, pls check the Nigeria giftcard seller website now.The prices have been reduced and its now more profitable now.I think they are updating the prices.Just keep tab on the prices.Refresh often.They have brought the rate to 410 and now added charges.

Other currency are available.

Please try to look at AED currency.

congrats.
Re: ARBITRAGE: The UNIQUE Blueprint You Dont Know by CupHead: 3:30pm On Dec 12, 2021
babazak:

close to 82k.
What about the service fee?
Re: ARBITRAGE: The UNIQUE Blueprint You Dont Know by newdetailsoper: 3:39pm On Dec 12, 2021
CupHead:

What about the service fee?

Yes they just added it now.Seems they are updating it with market force.

1 Like

Re: ARBITRAGE: The UNIQUE Blueprint You Dont Know by CupHead: 3:44pm On Dec 12, 2021
newdetailsoper:

Yes they just added it now.Seems they are updating it with market force.
Yes, at this point the best bet for higher profit levels would be determined by the price of btcee. Currently at ~28000000 you can squeeze a small profit at higher gift card prices. Once btcee hits it's previous levels like it was last month we'll be swimming in profit.

1 Like

Re: ARBITRAGE: The UNIQUE Blueprint You Dont Know by blessedchild234(m): 4:43pm On Dec 12, 2021
CupHead:

Yes, at this point the best bet for higher profit levels would be determined by the price of btcee. Currently at ~28000000 you can squeeze a small profit at higher gift card prices. Once btcee hits it's previous levels like it was last month we'll be swimming in profit.
so you suggest we pause for now?
Re: ARBITRAGE: The UNIQUE Blueprint You Dont Know by blessedchild234(m): 4:43pm On Dec 12, 2021
Service fee is mad gan angry , no profit for now guys.
Re: ARBITRAGE: The UNIQUE Blueprint You Dont Know by Generalgoshen: 6:25pm On Dec 12, 2021
How about bank card limitations
Most bank have a spending limit of 100usd monthly
Re: ARBITRAGE: The UNIQUE Blueprint You Dont Know by Nicoswit(m): 4:05am On Dec 13, 2021
Re: ARBITRAGE: The UNIQUE Blueprint You Dont Know by SpeedyPuff: 4:30am On Dec 13, 2021
cherryCola:
OP I can show you how to make
This abitrage stuff more profitable
For you in abroad.
But I will charge you only 20k for that lipsrsealed .

➿➿➿

Hi, I read your signature, and I'm interested. How can I contact you
Re: ARBITRAGE: The UNIQUE Blueprint You Dont Know by checkthis1990: 10:23am On Dec 13, 2021
hello,

I was unable to update the thread with my nairaland acc.This is my other acc.This is the OP.

Let me do a live presentation of an arbitrage using paxful.
Re: ARBITRAGE: The UNIQUE Blueprint You Dont Know by checkthis1990: 10:44am On Dec 13, 2021
pls do urs and screenshot here.
Re: ARBITRAGE: The UNIQUE Blueprint You Dont Know by checkthis1990: 10:53am On Dec 13, 2021
pls check the price for $400 and tell me if its profit or not.
Re: ARBITRAGE: The UNIQUE Blueprint You Dont Know by checkthis1990: 10:58am On Dec 13, 2021
Am expecting response.
Re: ARBITRAGE: The UNIQUE Blueprint You Dont Know by checkthis1990: 11:11am On Dec 13, 2021
I will delete the screenshot now.I want you to do for $200 usd and put it here.

Please all those that sent testimonial early this morning, pls update us with ur screenshot so that others can see proofs.
Re: ARBITRAGE: The UNIQUE Blueprint You Dont Know by blessedchild234(m): 11:12am On Dec 13, 2021
Hi guys, 3k profit made these morning from op's methods..
Re: ARBITRAGE: The UNIQUE Blueprint You Dont Know by checkthis1990: 11:14am On Dec 13, 2021
blessedchild234:
Hi guys, 3k profit made these morning from op's methods..

congrats. pls can u share the screenshot step by step?

i noticed that most people do not know how to search offers properly.ill give more tips soon.
Re: ARBITRAGE: The UNIQUE Blueprint You Dont Know by checkthis1990: 11:17am On Dec 13, 2021
TIPS WHEN SEARCHING FOR STAGE 3:

1. Do not limit your search to Nigeria.Use worldwide.The reason is because there are some Nigerians living abroad that have transfer token and they might usually have better price than the Nigerians in Nigeria that just do bank transfer.

2. When you search, refresh after a while.The reason is because those on first page compete with each other to be on first page, so they update their prices.

3, For stage 3, put currency as naira.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Naira Appreciates After DSS And EFCC Raid Traders / Wapi Pay Fighting Scandal: The Full Story / CBN To Introduce Coin Dispensing ATMs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.