Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,758 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Lilith Always Appears To Me Even Without Inviting Her - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lilith Always Appears To Me Even Without Inviting Her (287 Views)

My Friend Is Inviting My Wife To His Town But Not Informing Me First / Southern Leaders Shun Abdulsalami’s Summit For Inviting Miyetti Allah / Earn ₦1000 Cashback By Inviting Your Friends To Use Jumia One! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lilith Always Appears To Me Even Without Inviting Her by Casterboy: 10:49am On Dec 01, 2021
According to my perception, Lilith is a spirit women (Feminists precisely) use against men when they offend them. As a man, what business do i have with Lilith that attracted her to me.

It started long time ago, whenever I'm alone, i always notice a flash of light in my room, which is somehow strange. I always have this feeling that someone is in my room.

I contacted a clairvoyant online, she told me "there's a woman that comes to accompany me whenever I'm alone, but she can't mention her name, that it's secret. I contacted another clairvoyant online, she told me the same thing, that this particular woman that visit's me is too powerful, that she might kill her if she divulge the secret.

I joined a group on Facebook, an occult group precisely, just to find out some informations about them. Anytime i post, they always reply me, thinking i wanna join them, not knowing i wanna get some informations about them.

One day their grandmaster posted a comment which i believed is meant for me. He said, there's someone in this group that Lilith always appears to you, that she wants to steal your semen. I remembered what that clairvoyant told me earlier that this particular woman is powerful that she can't mention her name.

I went to a prophetess, she told me the same thing, that ladies are fighting over me spiritually (who will have me), but there's this woman that came and chased all of them away and warn all the ladies never to come closer to me again.

Story fast-forward, the grandmaster provided a picture (something that looks like three men in one body) that the picture should be laminated and keep in the room. I downloaded the seal and kept my phone on till day break. The next day, the grandmaster posted on our facebook group that seal chased Lilith away, she came it scared her and she disappeared.

One day i started looking for that particular seal, i can't remember how it got deleted on my phone. I told my friend about this issue, he told me to mention her name in the midnight, if she's the one she'll think I'm in danger and show herself.

One particular day, 1 o'clock at midnight, i was in my bed surfing the internet, one voice whispered to me to mention her name to see if i can see any sign. To my greatest surprise, i mentioned Lilith, Lilith, Lilith three times, my indicator light i put off before going to bed On by itself. My mind told me she's the one. But why me, I'm not even tall or the most handsome guy.

My prophetess had already told me that this particular spirit is too jealous that she does not want to see any lady bedside me except her. But my only predicament now is that i want to marry a lady, but with this spirit beside me, she will never allow it to happen.

I have kept this secret, but i have to chase her away so that i can get married. Please advise me on what to do, should i invite a man of to help me chase her away or should i be using her against my enemies. Anytime any man or woman looks for my trouble, i will summon her to go and attack them.

Please, advise needed, matured mind only.

1 Like

Re: Lilith Always Appears To Me Even Without Inviting Her by Jay5mie: 10:55am On Dec 01, 2021
Casterboy:
According to my perception, Lilith is a spirit women (Feminists precisely) use against men when they offend them. As a man, what business do i have with Lilith that attracted her to me.

It started long time ago, whenever I'm alone, i always notice a flash of light in my room, which is somehow strange. I always have this feeling that someone is in my room.

I contacted a clairvoyant online, she told me "there's a woman that comes to accompany me whenever I'm alone, but she can't mention her name, that it's secret. I contacted another clairvoyant online, she told me the same thing, that this particular woman that visit's me is too powerful, that she might kill her if she divulge the secret.

I joined a group on Facebook, an occult group precisely, just to find out some informations about them. Anytime i post, they always reply me, thinking i wanna join them, not knowing i wanna get some informations about them.

One day their grandmaster posted a comment which i believed is meant for me. He said, there's someone in this group that Lilith always appears to you, that she wants to steal your semen. I remembered what that clairvoyant told me earlier that this particular woman is powerful that she can't mention her name.

I went to a prophetess, she told me the same thing, that ladies are fighting over me spiritually (who will have me), but there's this woman that came and chased all of them away and warn all the ladies never to come closer to me again.

Story fast-forward, the grandmaster provided a picture (something that looks like three men in one body) that the picture should be laminated and keep in the room. I downloaded the seal and kept my phone on till day break. The next day, the grandmaster posted on our facebook group that seal chased Lilith away, she came it scared her and she disappeared.

One day i started looking for that particular seal, i can't remember how it got deleted on my phone. I told my friend about this issue, he told me to mention her name in the midnight, if she's the one she'll think I'm in danger and show herself.

One particular day, 1 o'clock at midnight, i was in my bed surfing the internet, one voice whispered to me to mention her name to see if i can see any sign. To my greatest surprise, i mentioned Lilith, Lilith, Lilith three times, my indicator light i put off before going to bed On by itself. My mind told me she's the one. But why me, I'm not even tall or the most handsome guy.

My prophetess had already told me that this particular spirit is too jealous that she does not want to see any lady bedside me except her. But my only predicament now is that i want to marry a lady, but with this spirit beside me, she will never allow it to happen.

I have kept this secret, but i have to chase her away so that i can get married. Please advise me on what to do, should i invite a man of to help me chase her away or should i be using her against my enemies. Anytime any man or woman looks for my trouble, i will summon her to go and attack them.

Please, advise needed, matured mind only.

I'd love to knw more
Re: Lilith Always Appears To Me Even Without Inviting Her by Casterboy: 10:56am On Dec 01, 2021
Jay5mie:

I'd love to knw more
some things are kept secret. It's just story of my life.
Re: Lilith Always Appears To Me Even Without Inviting Her by Jay5mie: 10:58am On Dec 01, 2021
Casterboy:
some things are kept secret. It's just story of my life.

Your secretes are safe with me
Re: Lilith Always Appears To Me Even Without Inviting Her by Casterboy: 11:02am On Dec 01, 2021
Jay5mie:

Your secretes are safe with me
not now, maybe some other time. I want to expose her so that she can leave me alone. With her around, she'll attack anyone i wanna marry.
Re: Lilith Always Appears To Me Even Without Inviting Her by Odoogu(m): 11:09am On Dec 01, 2021
That at the aname of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
Philippians 2:10

I don't doubt the existence and powers of these spirits, but am sure that the power in the name of Jesus supercedes them all.

Commit your marriage to christ's power and get the freedom you deserve.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Lilith Always Appears To Me Even Without Inviting Her by Ruthe(f): 11:11am On Dec 01, 2021
prayer is the master key. Jesus started with prayers and ended with prayers. such spirit cannot be defeated without praying and fasting. seek the presence of God

1 Like

Re: Lilith Always Appears To Me Even Without Inviting Her by Casterboy: 11:21am On Dec 01, 2021
Odoogu:
That at the aname of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
Philippians 2:10

I don't doubt the existence and powers of these spirits, but am sure that the power in the name of Jesus supercedes them all.

Commit your marriage to christ's power and get the freedom you deserve.

God bless you.
thank you brotherly, I'll do as you said.
Re: Lilith Always Appears To Me Even Without Inviting Her by nellyelitz(m): 11:22am On Dec 01, 2021
You are possessed by demonic spirits and from my (nobservation u freely made urself available.
Re: Lilith Always Appears To Me Even Without Inviting Her by Casterboy: 11:22am On Dec 01, 2021
Ruthe:
prayer is the master key. Jesus started with prayers and ended with prayers. such spirit cannot be defeated without praying and fasting. seek the presence of God
thank you my sister in the Lord.

(1) (Reply)

Cubana Has Once More Enlarged His Coast..... Lux Fiat / Sportsurge: A Site To Stream Live Sports For Free / Lagos GAC Member, Professor Babatunde Samuel Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.