Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Mark Of The Beast: Will It Be A Literal Mark On The Forehead Or The Right Hand? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mark Of The Beast: Will It Be A Literal Mark On The Forehead Or The Right Hand? (737 Views)

The Image Of The Beast Will Be A Robot : Pastor Chris / Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming / Man Poses With 666 Inscription On His Forehead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mark Of The Beast: Will It Be A Literal Mark On The Forehead Or The Right Hand? by Righteousness2(m): 12:35pm On Dec 01, 2021
When we say the right hand or the Fore head, as a Believer in Jesus Christ, what comes to you is the book of revelation.
Revelation 13:16-17
I am quite sure many people including Christians are saying " When the MOB comes, I will be Ready for it. It will be a Mark in the right hand or in the Forehead".

But is this really what the book of Revelation is talking about? We must Remember that most of the book of Revelation is Symbolic! Let us see Scriptures for more insight.

Deuteronomy 11:18
Therefore shall ye lay up these my words in your heart and in your soul, and bind them for a sign upon your hand, that they may be as frontlets between your eyes.

When GOD said this to the Isrealites, HE did not literally mean take HIS laws and stick it to their Foreheads or in their hands. HE was not talking literally but Spiritually.

Let's see other Scriptures
Exodus 15:6,12
6 Thy right hand, O LORD, is become glorious in power: thy right hand, O LORD, hath dashed in pieces the enemy.
12 Thou stretchedst out thy right hand, the earth swallowed them.

Isaiah 41:10, Isaiah 48:13
Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Mine hand also hath laid the foundation of the earth, and my right hand hath spanned the heavens: when I call unto them, they stand up together.

When you go all through Scriptures, you will see that the Right Hand Symbolizes Power and Strength.

In our mind there is what is called the "GOD gene". When we think about GOD , there is a certain area of the brain in the Forehead that lights up.

DECEPTION OF THE MARK OF THE BEAST
There is a Deception when it comes to the MOB. Satan did not come to Eve and tell her the Full Consequences of what will happen if she ate the Forbidden Fruit.

He told her half truth, that made her Believe it will be a good thing if she ate the Fruit. The devil is an expert and master in Deception. See revelation 13:13, 14, revelation 19:20

True Belivers in Christ must be aware we are living in a time of Great Delusions and Deceptions and Should Avoid taking anything, that we may Have to Have in order to buy or sell.see Revelation 13:16-18..
Verse 18, Clearly States
HERE IS WISDOM! Let him that hath UNDERSTANDING count the number of the beast! In other words without the Wisdom and Understanding of the Bible , you are likely to fall for it.

Everything about Covid carries the Prophecy of the MOB.

Revelation 18:23b tells us that " for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived".
Sorcerers in Greek means" Pharmakeia "or Pharmacy, which is the use of medicine, drugs, spells, poison.

The Forehead and right hand are only Symbolic of you giving into their lies about this thing and giving your mind and Strength or health into the hand of the Enemy.

This is not a normal Jab. It is an Experimental new therapy that affects your genetic structure. And once you are affected it can never be taken out of your body. It is a Permanent change and could seriously affect your immune system which is your GOD given system to protect you from illnesses.

Revelation 16:2 tells us that those who take the Mark of the Beast will suffer terrible sores Showing again the incredible dangers of taking this that is being Forced on the entire world.

Our Bodies are the temple of the HOLYSPIRIT and everyone should find out ahead of time what it is , they are allowing into their system. Especially when it is leading to a System where you will be Unable to buy, Sell, attend School, Work, Events or much do anything without it.

Those who Have Eyes to see and Ears to Hear will know GOD'S timetable and will stay away from the Mark of the Beast or anything related to it. Because Once you take it whether you know or you don't know, You are Doomed forever. There is no redemption!

1 Like

Re: Mark Of The Beast: Will It Be A Literal Mark On The Forehead Or The Right Hand? by bigdammyj: 12:46pm On Dec 01, 2021
On the buttocks
Re: Mark Of The Beast: Will It Be A Literal Mark On The Forehead Or The Right Hand? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:59pm On Dec 01, 2021
bigdammyj:
On the buttocks

Won’t you like to have it on your Dickk gringrin
Re: Mark Of The Beast: Will It Be A Literal Mark On The Forehead Or The Right Hand? by KnownUnknown: 2:20pm On Dec 01, 2021
I received my mark yesterday and it starts with the perfect number, six, the number of the devil. For of all the numbers, from the unit upwards, it is the first perfect one, being made equal to its parts, and being made complete by them; the number three being half of it, and the number two a third of it, and the unit a sixth of it, and, so to say, it is formed so as to be both male and female, and is made up of the power of both natures; for in existing things the odd number is the male, and the even number is the female; accordingly, of odd numbers the first is the number three, and of even numbers the first is two, and the two numbers multiplied together make six.
Re: Mark Of The Beast: Will It Be A Literal Mark On The Forehead Or The Right Hand? by Jpolgar(m): 2:30pm On Dec 01, 2021
KnownUnknown:
I received my mark yesterday and it starts with the perfect number, six, the number of the devil. For of all the numbers, from the unit upwards, it is the first perfect one, being made equal to its parts, and being made complete by them; the number three being half of it, and the number two a third of it, and the unit a sixth of it, and, so to say, it is formed so as to be both male and female, and is made up of the power of both natures; for in existing things the odd number is the male, and the even number is the female; accordingly, of odd numbers the first is the number three, and of even numbers the first is two, and the two numbers multiplied together make six.

King of Numerology! Wehdone sir! All these things can't save you sir. Only Jesus can save!

1 Like

Re: Mark Of The Beast: Will It Be A Literal Mark On The Forehead Or The Right Hand? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:41pm On Dec 01, 2021
MARK OF THE BEAST!
Simple means people who put their trust in the effort of politicians to make a better world.
They will support politics with all their strength and everyone in their neighbourhood will know that they belong to so and so political party.
The reason why it's called the mark of the beast!
Politicians are killers (BEASTS) who don't think twice whenever anyone is stopping or hindering their political ambition, even their own blood relation becomes a walking corpse once he/she is standing on their way.
So the number given on their head symbolizes their unflinching support for the party of their choice and the mark on their right hand means the blood of innocent souls they've killed to attain their goals!

Thanks! smiley
Re: Mark Of The Beast: Will It Be A Literal Mark On The Forehead Or The Right Hand? by KnownUnknown: 2:59pm On Dec 01, 2021
Jpolgar:

King of Numerology! Wehdone sir! All these things can't save you sir. Only Jesus can save!

The One abides regardless of Jesus, Krishna, Heracles, Marduk, Apollo, the phoenix, and the other saviors. But your eyes are too weak to behold the light.
Re: Mark Of The Beast: Will It Be A Literal Mark On The Forehead Or The Right Hand? by AntiChristian: 3:10pm On Dec 01, 2021
In the end, Covid 19 Vaccine is a Mark of the Beast while the other several Vaccines our kids are taking are mark of the Lamb!

This OP get scon scon for head!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Weeps As Prophet Fufeyin Sponsor Their Wedding With N2m (Video) / Date, Time & Theme For RCCG 70th Annual Convention / The Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.