Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,540 members, 7,840,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Help..they Just Withdraw Money In My Account. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help..they Just Withdraw Money In My Account. (726 Views)

Can BVN Number Be Used To Withdraw Money Or Access A Bank Account? / 18-year-old Steven Missing After His Mother Sent Him To Withdraw Money At ATM / How We Extract Bank Details From Stolen Phones To Withdraw Money —suspects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help..they Just Withdraw Money In My Account. by karnap(m): 1:04pm On Dec 01, 2021
Just sitting down this afternoon, I received a debit alert of 63k that's the last money in account.
I don't know what to do
I tried to blocked the account, Union bank network is not going in all their medium of communication, I try to call,it drop I send mail just now ...no reply angry undecided
What other way can I do?
Help.
The first transaction alert is when I buy card through the bank.

Re: Help..they Just Withdraw Money In My Account. by karnap(m): 1:06pm On Dec 01, 2021
Can someone get through your account without pin?
Lately I display this particular account in a wedding group for contribution, could that be the problems?
Re: Help..they Just Withdraw Money In My Account. by Lizzygreene: 1:08pm On Dec 01, 2021
Fake lol.. oloriburuku clout chaser. You had 63,678 naira in your bank account & you were debited the sum of 63,680 naira. Be like you no get work

2 Likes

Re: Help..they Just Withdraw Money In My Account. by karnap(m): 1:17pm On Dec 01, 2021
Lizzygreene:
Fake lol.. oloriburuku clout chaser. You had 63,678 naira in your bank account & you were debited the sum of 63,680 naira. Be like you no get work
I don't understand you totally
What did you see in the last transaction
Re: Help..they Just Withdraw Money In My Account. by isaiah4life(m): 1:18pm On Dec 01, 2021
You should consider studying crime and investigation for your masters. Babe, you too good. I raise hand for you.

Lizzygreene:
Re: Help..they Just Withdraw Money In My Account. by karnap(m): 1:20pm On Dec 01, 2021
Lizzygreene:

If you don't understand the post,get your stupid head out of here,
The first transaction, I bought card and the bal is 63+ so when they transfer the whole money out of my account what did you see left,abi you dey mad ni
Re: Help..they Just Withdraw Money In My Account. by Skillsnigeria: 1:25pm On Dec 01, 2021
Hmmm, that's bad
Re: Help..they Just Withdraw Money In My Account. by bjtinz: 1:37pm On Dec 01, 2021
All this time you used in posting u should have rushed to the bank
Re: Help..they Just Withdraw Money In My Account. by DoubleEngine007: 1:46pm On Dec 01, 2021
karnap:

If you don't understand the post,get your stupid head out of here,
The first transaction, I bought card and the bal is 63+ so when they transfer the whole money out of my account what did you see left,abi you dey mad ni
After you bought card,can't you see the balance. #63,678.Can't you see how much you said they debited? #63,680. Totally different, or did bank add to your balance after you bought that card?
Anyways go to you bank to report..

2 Likes

Re: Help..they Just Withdraw Money In My Account. by karnap(m): 3:19pm On Dec 01, 2021
bjtinz:
All this time you used in posting u should have rushed to the bank
I'm not close ,before I get to the bank it has close
Re: Help..they Just Withdraw Money In My Account. by Olumighty123(m): 3:43pm On Dec 01, 2021
karnap:

I'm not close ,before I get to the bank it has close

Gilbrish, you're not close before you get to back it has close? What sort of statement is this? Bobo delete this thread before I close my eyes open am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help..they Just Withdraw Money In My Account. by Bigpapi: 4:28pm On Dec 01, 2021
Are we your bank
Re: Help..they Just Withdraw Money In My Account. by dododawa1: 5:09pm On Dec 01, 2021
Lie Muhammad cousin

1 Like

Re: Help..they Just Withdraw Money In My Account. by FuckDModz: 5:20pm On Dec 01, 2021
Account transfer

Poor clout chaser
Re: Help..they Just Withdraw Money In My Account. by karnap(m): 7:14pm On Dec 01, 2021
Olumighty123:

Gilbrish, you're not close before you get to back it has close? What sort of statement is this? Bobo delete this thread before I close my eyes open am.
English hard you....have you been stuck in a traffic before....
Where am I is not close to the bank.
Re: Help..they Just Withdraw Money In My Account. by karnap(m): 7:14pm On Dec 01, 2021
Bigpapi:
Are we your bank
MF no
Re: Help..they Just Withdraw Money In My Account. by karnap(m): 7:15pm On Dec 01, 2021
dododawa1:
Lie Muhammad cousin
Dulard...I will get back to you when I go to bank
Re: Help..they Just Withdraw Money In My Account. by Olumighty123(m): 7:20pm On Dec 01, 2021
karnap:

English hard you....have you been stuck in a traffic before....
Where am I is not close to the bank.

Another one "Where am I" grin tell me who English hard between us, You better change before it's too late tongue

1 Like

Re: Help..they Just Withdraw Money In My Account. by karnap(m): 10:13pm On Dec 01, 2021
Olumighty123:

Another one "Where am I" grin tell me who English hard between us, You better change before it's too late tongue
MF write it out
Re: Help..they Just Withdraw Money In My Account. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 01, 2021
Potential scammer

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Caretaker Allegedly Flees With N3.5m Rent Belonging To Over 20 Uniben Students / BREAKING: Fulani Herdsmen Hit Enugu Communities Many Feared Dead / Ogun cult clash: NBM charges security agencies to braze up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.