Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

How Are You Coping With The Economy? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Are You Coping With The Economy? (348 Views)

Lagosians, How Are You Coping With The Okada Ban?? / A Buhari Who Can't Maintain Simple Furniture How Can He Maintain The Economy / In Spite Of Difficulty, President Buhari Has Been Growing The Economy - Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Are You Coping With The Economy? by HelloWriter: 1:17pm On Dec 01, 2021
Last Friday, my bank account was red, my gas cylinder was empty, and there was no food in my house. It wasn't funny.

For the first time, I truly realized how bad the economy was. Luckily for me, someone showed me something that helped.

Sometimes, someone may not give you money but he may give you a helpful idea. So, please, let's share. How are you coping with the hard times? You might just help someone by sharing.
Re: How Are You Coping With The Economy? by HelloWriter: 1:22pm On Dec 01, 2021
Do you know that you enjoy your food more if you don't eat 3 times a day? I discovered it. Now, I eat only in the morning and at night. I'm even enjoying it. This is not about consolidation theology. Try it and see.

You may not enjoy it the first 2 days. But, after that, na cruise.

(1) (Reply)

Ayo Adebanjo Denies Tinubu Over Alleged Building Gift / Cbn Deputy Gov Aisha Ahmad Receives Praises As She Celebrates 100 Years / Peace Conference On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.