Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,535 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

'ambode Warned Us' -nigerians React To Sanwo-olu's White Paper On #endsars - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'ambode Warned Us' -nigerians React To Sanwo-olu's White Paper On #endsars (2029 Views)

There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report / Femi Fani-Kayode On Afghanistan: Rambo Warned Us In 90's But We Wouldn't Listen / Ambode Hands Over To Sanwo-olu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'ambode Warned Us' -nigerians React To Sanwo-olu's White Paper On #endsars by Ayinesongya3: 2:53pm On Dec 01, 2021
Thousands of Nigerians have called out Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu over comments he made following the release of the White Paper on the Lekki tollgate shooting of October 20, 2020.

Speaking at a press conference on Tuesday, November 30, Sanwo-Olu refuted the findings of the Judicial Panel of Inquiry that implicated the Nigerian army and police in carrying out a massacre that killed harmless anti-police brutality protesters at Lekki tollgate.

Reacting, Nigerians stated that former Lagos state governor, Akinwunmi Ambode warned the country about Sanwo-Olu, but they were too deaf to hear.

According to some social media users, Ambode cautioned about Sanwo-Olu's very fickle credibility, adding that he was also "mentally handicapped."

"This particular aspirant as we all know .. you can go and check, the records are there. This was somebody that has been arrested for spreading fake American dollars in a nightclub in America and has been detained for months. He is also known to not have competence for what he is being propelled to do. This is somebody that has gone for rehabilitation before," Ambode stated in a press conference whose date and time are unknown at the time of filing this report.
https://www.mynigeria.com/NigeriaHomePage/politics/Ambode-warned-us-Nigerians-react-to-Sanwo-Olu-s-White-Paper-on-EndSARS-panel-report-501874

Re: 'ambode Warned Us' -nigerians React To Sanwo-olu's White Paper On #endsars by 66spirit(m): 2:54pm On Dec 01, 2021
Too late
Re: 'ambode Warned Us' -nigerians React To Sanwo-olu's White Paper On #endsars by isaiah4life(m): 2:55pm On Dec 01, 2021
Nothing surprises me anymore in Nigeria. cool

4 Likes

Re: 'ambode Warned Us' -nigerians React To Sanwo-olu's White Paper On #endsars by Shetemi12(m): 2:55pm On Dec 01, 2021
Wished i never opened this thread. This is the dumbest thread on nairaland this year

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'ambode Warned Us' -nigerians React To Sanwo-olu's White Paper On #endsars by christejames(m): 3:00pm On Dec 01, 2021
Ambode should just defect to the PDP and unseat this present stooge making mockery of governance

1 Like

Re: 'ambode Warned Us' -nigerians React To Sanwo-olu's White Paper On #endsars by headSmasher: 3:02pm On Dec 01, 2021
Re: 'ambode Warned Us' -nigerians React To Sanwo-olu's White Paper On #endsars by psucc(m): 3:31pm On Dec 01, 2021
Nigerians are living in regrets, at least till 2023. If Ambode warned Lagosians, same way GEJ warned, then it means God hadn't wanted Nigeria to suffer but for their deafness.

5 Likes

Re: 'ambode Warned Us' -nigerians React To Sanwo-olu's White Paper On #endsars by Danjikanbauchi: 4:35pm On Dec 01, 2021
Just like Jonathan warn us about the Terrorists called BUHARI.

4 Likes

Re: 'ambode Warned Us' -nigerians React To Sanwo-olu's White Paper On #endsars by seunmsg(m): 4:37pm On Dec 01, 2021
Nonsense. Would Ambode have done anything significantly different?

Anyway, I blame Sanwo Olu for all the insults he has been receiving since yesterday. He brought it upon himself. He’s the one seeking social media validation and political correctness.

Lagos state need a strong leader and not a weakling who want to be in the good books of insurrectionists and arsonists who burnt down almost half of Lagos state.

We expect the governor to be making a strong case for the arrest and prosecution of the arsonists and not planning one useless protest or peace walk or whatever with them.

Biden did not organize any peace walk with the insurrectionist that invaded the Capitol Hill to protest Trump’s loss. He simply ensured most of them were arrested and prosecuted. It’s a shame that over a year after, nobody has been jailed for the large scale destruction that took place in Lagos.

Sadly, this governor thinks the best way is to pander to these guys. Wrong move Mr. Governor! You cannot please the agents of destruction. Those guys are working for the opposition to bring you down and use you for clout. Stop trying to impress them.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'ambode Warned Us' -nigerians React To Sanwo-olu's White Paper On #endsars by blamingthedevil: 4:39pm On Dec 01, 2021
The JPI also surprisingly awarded the sum of N10M to one Serah Ibrahim (listed as No. 14 on Page 304 of the Report). Serah Ibrahim was neither a Petitioner nor a Claimant before the JPI. On Page 179 0 the Report, Serah Ibrahim testified on oath that she did not have a petition before the Panel; neither did she have any claims for compensation. This award to Serah Ibrahim is also contrary to t provisions of section 13 Tribunal of Inquiry Law 2015 (Cap. T6 La of Lagos State) which prescribes that only witnesses requested summoned by a Tribunal of Inquiry is entitled to witness fees subject to the consent of the Attorney General. Serah Ibrahim did not testify at t request or summons of the Tribunal. See pages 17-18 of the Report for the list of summoned witnesses,” the paper stated.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'ambode Warned Us' -nigerians React To Sanwo-olu's White Paper On #endsars by PVision2020(m): 5:12pm On Dec 01, 2021
Sanwo-Olu doesn't qualify to be a politician, always playing to the gallery, seeking validation of his traducers and coveting social media acceptance from people who will never like you. Always forming polished, woke and western.

The fuel of this social media miscreants is attention, deprive them of it and they'll fizzle out like fart.

When the protest started, he was the first to identify with them at Alausa & LTG where a nuisance shouted "sorosoke weyrey" at him.

He's weak and that's the more reason I won't support a Osinbajo presidency. Leadership is more than being a nice guy and seeking validation of people who will never like you irrespective of what you do.

Who is dragging Wike for Obigbo massacre? who is calling out Peter Obi for Akwuzu massacre (he didn't even show up when he was invited), was any commission of inquiry set up by elrufai towards the shitte massacre in Kaduna? Orlu massacre, Afara ukwu massacre etc. But Sanwo-Olu made himself an object of derision because of a phantom pseudo-massacre with no shred of evidence.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'ambode Warned Us' -nigerians React To Sanwo-olu's White Paper On #endsars by AustineE1: 5:27pm On Dec 01, 2021
....'arrested for spraying fake dollars in a club in America,'it seems Tinubu and his boys are mainly ex convicts. Birds of the same feather flock together!!!

1 Like

Re: 'ambode Warned Us' -nigerians React To Sanwo-olu's White Paper On #endsars by hedonido: 5:48pm On Dec 01, 2021
PVision2020:
Sanwo-Olu doesn't qualify to be a politician, always playing to the gallery, seeking validation of his traducers and coveting social media acceptance from people who will never like you. Always forming polished, woke and western.

The fuel of this social media miscreants is attention, deprive them of it and they'll fizzle out like fart.

When the protest started, he was the first to identify with them at Alausa & LTG where a nuisance shouted "sorosoke weyrey" at him.

He's weak and that's the more reason I won't support a Osinbajo presidency. Leadership is more than being a nice guy and seeking validation of people who will never like you irrespective of what you do.

Who is dragging Wike for Obigbo massacre? who is calling out Peter Obi for Akwuzu massacre (he didn't even show up when he was invited), was any commission of inquiry set up by elrufai towards the shitte massacre in Kaduna? Orlu massacre, Afara ukwu massacre etc. But Sanwo-Olu made himself an object of derision because of a phantom pseudo-massacre with no shred of evidence.

So was it the same "social media miscreants" like yourself that constituted the judicial panel of enquiry and produced the findings showing that government agents indeed murdered innocent protesters? Is it "social media miscreants" like you that set up the panel - or was it the same Sanwo-led LASG?

Some of you "social media miscreants" are unbearably idiotic.

3 Likes

Re: 'ambode Warned Us' -nigerians React To Sanwo-olu's White Paper On #endsars by Help2020: 6:35pm On Dec 01, 2021
seunmsg:
[s]Nonsense. Would Ambode have done anything significantly different?

Anyway, I blame Sanwo Olu for all the insults he has been receiving since yesterday. He brought it upon himself. He’s the one seeking social media validation and political correctness.

Lagos state need a strong leader and not a weakling who want to be in the good books of insurrectionists and arsonists who burnt down almost half of Lagos state.

We expect the governor to be making a strong case for the arrest and prosecution of the arsonists and not planning one useless protest or peace walk or whatever with them.

Biden did not organize any peace walk with the insurrectionist that invaded the Capitol Hill to protest Trump’s loss. He simply ensured most of them were arrested and prosecuted. It’s a shame that over a year after, nobody has been jailed for the large scale destruction that took place in Lagos.

Sadly, this governor thinks the best way is to pander to these guys. Wrong move Mr. Governor! You cannot please the agents of destruction. Those guys are working for the opposition to bring you down and use you for clout. Stop trying to impress them[/s].
Keep talking nonsense all in the name of like.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'ambode Warned Us' -nigerians React To Sanwo-olu's White Paper On #endsars by Ezmans: 7:18pm On Dec 01, 2021
seunmsg:
Nonsense. Would Ambode have done anything significantly different?

Sadly, this governor thinks the best way is to pander to these guys. Wrong move Mr. Governor! You cannot please the agents of destruction. Those guys are working for the opposition to bring you down and use you for clout. Stop trying to impress them.
your governor that sent credible men & woman to investigate an event and when the reports came out he says it's not correct

2 Likes

Re: 'ambode Warned Us' -nigerians React To Sanwo-olu's White Paper On #endsars by AbijaJ: 7:31pm On Dec 01, 2021
Sanwo is too foolish for my liking. I don't get why it's difficult for him to understand that he's wasting his time pandering to the social media mob, because they will NEVER like or approve of him no matter what he does, so it's a futile and useless exercise pandering to their whims. 90% of the ones amongst them that have voters card never voted for him in the first place, so I don't see the point of trying to suck up to them. He's so fucking annoying, honestly.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'ambode Warned Us' -nigerians React To Sanwo-olu's White Paper On #endsars by seunmsg(m): 7:34pm On Dec 01, 2021
PVision2020:

Well said. I’m a Sanwo-Olu supporter but I’m very disappointed with the theatrics he displayed yesterday. What the fvck is inviting FALZ, Marcaroni and Seun Kuti to a walk?

I was angry immediately I read the news about the invitation to the insurrectionists and wasn’t surprised they all took him to the cleansers just for clout. Like, why should the governor of Lagos state open himself up to such ridicule? Even the Imp called Rinu was using him to shine on Twitter. Sad!

I sincerely hope that he has learnt his lessons. Pandering to clout chasers who have absolutely no influence on Election Day is silly. As a leader, he should be firm and assertive. Do what needs to be done and damn the fucking consequences.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'ambode Warned Us' -nigerians React To Sanwo-olu's White Paper On #endsars by bolinxman: 7:46pm On Dec 01, 2021
Which Ambode? he would have done the same thing, it's all about politics of survival, never trust any politician, they are all the same.
Re: 'ambode Warned Us' -nigerians React To Sanwo-olu's White Paper On #endsars by Bimpe29: 8:49pm On Dec 01, 2021
And you are just remembering that

Re: 'ambode Warned Us' -nigerians React To Sanwo-olu's White Paper On #endsars by Scream(m): 8:55pm On Dec 01, 2021
christejames:
Ambode should just defect to the PDP and unseat this present stooge making mockery of governance

They don't have a party...the real APC is with Ambode

1 Like

Re: 'ambode Warned Us' -nigerians React To Sanwo-olu's White Paper On #endsars by blackmantis: 8:57pm On Dec 01, 2021
PVision2020:

"sorosoke weyrey"

lol grin grin grin grin grin grin chai!

1 Like

Re: 'ambode Warned Us' -nigerians React To Sanwo-olu's White Paper On #endsars by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 01, 2021
PDP, IPOB and children of 8 should let Ambode rest. Talk about #500 women poverty fee in Abia state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'ambode Warned Us' -nigerians React To Sanwo-olu's White Paper On #endsars by larryking540: 9:19pm On Dec 01, 2021
psucc:
Nigerians are living in regrets, at least till 2023. If Ambode warned Lagosians, same way GEJ warned, then it means God hadn't wanted Nigeria to suffer but for their deafness.
Nigeria youth will still make the same mistake over and over again ,till a corrupt applicants politicanian ,just have a change of heart towards the common man ,,,

do we even have a system that checks applicants properly ?no we don't we all rely on their party people to update us when we know very well we can have deep information concerning each person , friends that know friends that knows friends can tell the credibility of some Nigerians applying for position ..but no body cares , Nigeria they go hear word ,2023 is nothing it will come and go ,hunger go still day the community
Re: 'ambode Warned Us' -nigerians React To Sanwo-olu's White Paper On #endsars by Drogunov: 5:18am On Dec 02, 2021
seunmsg:

Well said. I’m a Sanwo-Olu supporter but I’m very disappointed with the theatrics he displayed yesterday. What the fvck is inviting FALZ, Marcaroni and Seun Kuti to a walk?

I was angry immediately I read the news about the invitation to the insurrectionists and wasn’t surprised they all took him to the cleansers just for clout. Like, why should the governor of Lagos state open himself up to such ridicule? Even the Imp called Rinu was using him to shine on Twitter. Sad!

I sincerely hope that he has learnt his lessons. Pandering to clout chasers who have absolutely no influence on Election Day is silly. As a leader, he should be firm and assertive. Do what needs to be done and damn the fucking consequences.

Yeah, like giving orders for mass shooting and damning the consequence. I have said it before. You are a mere political thug with ability to type in English

1 Like

Re: 'ambode Warned Us' -nigerians React To Sanwo-olu's White Paper On #endsars by Wiifesnatcher(m): 5:25am On Dec 02, 2021
christejames:

Even Jimi that has political weight than Ambode is secondus

As Apga is to Anambra, is AD/ACN/APC to Lagos. if Jimi couldn't defeat, na Technocrat like Ambode go defeat APC that had become a culture in Lagos state?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'ambode Warned Us' -nigerians React To Sanwo-olu's White Paper On #endsars by Nahunger(m): 5:27am On Dec 02, 2021
White paper, lols so papers get different type and function grin grin
Re: 'ambode Warned Us' -nigerians React To Sanwo-olu's White Paper On #endsars by NGpatriot: 5:30am On Dec 02, 2021
Shetemi12:
Wished i never opened this thread. This is the dumbest thread on nairaland this year

Me sef goof for entering this dumb and idiotic thread.

Make den dash the OP award for dumbest thread of the year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'ambode Warned Us' -nigerians React To Sanwo-olu's White Paper On #endsars by Wiifesnatcher(m): 5:32am On Dec 02, 2021
seunmsg:

you just take the words from my mouth, if Buhari was Lagow Governor, Those Nigeria celebrities that participated in the last Endsars would have been invited, questioned on their contributions to the destruction of lives and properties in Lagos

during the Endsars stupidity, I lost the opportunity of becoming a multi millionaire because of blockade of these miscreants that called themselves protesters, a lot of lost their businesses and lives yet no one is paying for their loss

on the day of this audio massacre, I expect huge numbers of Arrest and not threat, arrest this idiots, it is an offence for an authority to make am order and the citizens disobey such order. these falz and others should thank God I'm not Lagos state Gov, they go hear am in my hand

who pay for Mr Chibuzor, Mr Patrick and others that these thieves burgle their stores all in the name of protesters? Sanwoolu should be talking about DSS invite of these celebrities and not inviting them for a peace talk despite a lot of lives was lost

this is total rubbish and disgrace to his office

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'ambode Warned Us' -nigerians React To Sanwo-olu's White Paper On #endsars by Golan007: 5:52am On Dec 02, 2021
Bimpe29:
And you are just remembering that
Who give you cap?

(1) (Reply)

Awka Saw Massive Growth And Development In 2021 (pix) / Why Has Orji Kalu Been Crying Since Morning / In 2023, We Igbos Must Vote Peter Obi, Or Abstain From Voting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.