Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,225 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Students Run For Their Lives After Spotting Large Snake In The Toilet (VIDEO) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Run For Their Lives After Spotting Large Snake In The Toilet (VIDEO) (2653 Views)

CRUTECH Students Run For Their Lives As Unknown G¥nmen Invade Their Campus / OOU Students Kills Large Snake After Biting A Lady And Attempts To Strangle Her / Little Boy Kills Large Snake Singlehandedly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Students Run For Their Lives After Spotting Large Snake In The Toilet (VIDEO) by CampussNews: 3:19pm On Dec 01, 2021
Update from

A video circulating on social media shows the moment some students saw a snake in their water closet toilet, Siggy reports.

The students of an unidentified school in Delta state took to their heels upon sighting the reptile.

In the video posted by @instablog9ja, they could be seen moving towards the toilet which had a snake popping out of the bowl.

As soon as they confirmed what it was they screamed out of fear and ran for their dear lives.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bmF__Ep2FI

https:///students-run-for-their-lives-after-spotting-large-snake-in-the-toilet-video/

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Students Run For Their Lives After Spotting Large Snake In The Toilet (VIDEO) by CampussNews: 3:20pm On Dec 01, 2021
Who vex queen mother? lipsrsealed
Re: Students Run For Their Lives After Spotting Large Snake In The Toilet (VIDEO) by Oblongata: 3:22pm On Dec 01, 2021
Snake sef done begin dey vex, maybe dem just dey ear say one of dem swallow millions before.

For Nigeria everything dey gather vex…

I go my padi house the dog dey vex come begin chase me…

I pass one road close to yakoyo Berger yesterday, I see rats for gutter dey scatter fight dey ves…

I pass cow, he begin dey vex dey near me, I no do am anything o.

IPOB dey vex, Falz dey vex, Macaroni dey vex, Sanwo Olu dey vex…

Even this goat wey we try interview here dey vex…

6 Likes

Re: Students Run For Their Lives After Spotting Large Snake In The Toilet (VIDEO) by ObaOfUyo: 3:28pm On Dec 01, 2021
That's it!!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Its Nylon bags from this moment on, I've seen enough! cry cry

4 Likes

Re: Students Run For Their Lives After Spotting Large Snake In The Toilet (VIDEO) by habsydiamond(m): 3:44pm On Dec 01, 2021
Please people make una dey wear iron pants ooo... Make sure u sit on the toilet sit for for few minutes before u remove ur iron pant and defecate oo.. With the iron pant.. Snake bite can never penetrate. If u no get iron pant go cast one from blacksmiths oo.. I pray we will not die young oo

2 Likes

Re: Students Run For Their Lives After Spotting Large Snake In The Toilet (VIDEO) by KillIgbohoN0W: 3:56pm On Dec 01, 2021
Good. grin

Snakes have decided to strike back since all Nigerians do nowadays is kill, eat them & post on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Students Run For Their Lives After Spotting Large Snake In The Toilet (VIDEO) by YeyeGbami: 3:59pm On Dec 01, 2021
Big fat snake.
Re: Students Run For Their Lives After Spotting Large Snake In The Toilet (VIDEO) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 01, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
Good. grin

Snakes have decided to strike back since all Nigerians do nowadays is kill, eat them & post on Nairaland.
Yes oooo
They possibly held a meeting stating clearly they would be going through Toilet vents/apertures.
Since they were killed indiscriminately on open grassland.
Going through the Toilets will definitely be a recipe for disaster.

2 Likes

Re: Students Run For Their Lives After Spotting Large Snake In The Toilet (VIDEO) by SporaD8: 5:17pm On Dec 01, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Yes oooo
They possibly held a meeting stating clearly they would be going through Toilet vents/apertures.
Since they were killed indiscriminately on open grassland.
Going through the Toilets will definitely be a recipe for disaster.
Sincerely, this doesn't look coincidence anymore!
I believe someone/group of people have deliberately decided to be letting loose all these snake inside our toilet.
Afterall no be today we just started using water closets. Am seriously suspecting Lalasticlala ooo!
Re: Students Run For Their Lives After Spotting Large Snake In The Toilet (VIDEO) by Jidemoo: 6:10pm On Dec 01, 2021
Dry season na season for snakes.....all the snakes don land from snake kingdom
Re: Students Run For Their Lives After Spotting Large Snake In The Toilet (VIDEO) by Emmypure: 6:33pm On Dec 01, 2021
A deliberate act
Re: Students Run For Their Lives After Spotting Large Snake In The Toilet (VIDEO) by halfbloodprince(m): 6:38pm On Dec 01, 2021
Blurred snake? Really? Do you just want people to visit your YT channel or you think a pic of a snake is graphic and should be censored?

6 Likes

Re: Students Run For Their Lives After Spotting Large Snake In The Toilet (VIDEO) by TheWolfen(m): 6:56pm On Dec 01, 2021
Snake revenge season.

Everyone should buy snake repellants and place it in their toilet
Re: Students Run For Their Lives After Spotting Large Snake In The Toilet (VIDEO) by BornorBang: 7:00pm On Dec 01, 2021
halfbloodprince:
Blurred snake? Really? Do you just want people to visit your YT channel or you think a pic of a snake is graphic and should be censored?

Is the snake blurred in the video or are you using free mode data?!

1 Like

Re: Students Run For Their Lives After Spotting Large Snake In The Toilet (VIDEO) by Francashy(m): 7:07pm On Dec 01, 2021
They are hunting for Lala...
Dude don go chop marine snake cheesy
Re: Students Run For Their Lives After Spotting Large Snake In The Toilet (VIDEO) by BravoEcho(m): 7:23pm On Dec 01, 2021
It's like na shut put sure now...can't get bitten by a venomous snake on my balls sack biko..

1 Like

Re: Students Run For Their Lives After Spotting Large Snake In The Toilet (VIDEO) by halfbloodprince(m): 7:30pm On Dec 01, 2021
BornorBang:

Is the snake blurred in the video or are you using free mode data?!

1. Where I am there’s nothing like ‘free data’. You’re lucky if you have that wherever you are.

2. I spoke of the images attached to the story, within the thread itself. I even mentioned the word ‘pic’ in what I wrote. Guess you were in such a hurry to assume I’m using some kind of free wifi you didn’t take the time to properly read what I wrote. Typical.

1 Like

Re: Students Run For Their Lives After Spotting Large Snake In The Toilet (VIDEO) by BornorBang: 7:45pm On Dec 01, 2021
halfbloodprince:

1. Where I am there’s nothing like ‘free data’. You’re lucky if you have that wherever you are.

2. I spoke of the images attached to the story, within the thread itself. I even mentioned the word ‘pic’ in what I wrote. Guess you were in such a hurry to assume I’m using some kind of free wifi you didn’t take the time to properly read what I wrote. Typical.

Why did make mention of someone wanting you to visit the YT channel when you could watch the video clear here already ?
Re: Students Run For Their Lives After Spotting Large Snake In The Toilet (VIDEO) by chigoziri2403(m): 7:54pm On Dec 01, 2021
Staged video
Re: Students Run For Their Lives After Spotting Large Snake In The Toilet (VIDEO) by chudyprince: 9:37pm On Dec 01, 2021
them dey sensor snake picture again?
Re: Students Run For Their Lives After Spotting Large Snake In The Toilet (VIDEO) by Ethanuella: 9:49pm On Dec 01, 2021
Looks like these snakes held family meetings and concluded to always show up in Nigerians WC
Re: Students Run For Their Lives After Spotting Large Snake In The Toilet (VIDEO) by davillian(m): 11:09pm On Dec 01, 2021
That's a python
I see grilled snake grin
Re: Students Run For Their Lives After Spotting Large Snake In The Toilet (VIDEO) by TalkTalkTwins(m): 11:39pm On Dec 01, 2021
Tag me when we reach homepage grin

Meanwhile, Righteousness comman tell us what the skygod has to say!
Re: Students Run For Their Lives After Spotting Large Snake In The Toilet (VIDEO) by Mixedfruit: 11:47pm On Dec 01, 2021
halfbloodprince:

Baba abeg where you come dey?
I want come join you for there.
9ja hard abeg.
Drop your mail make I scan you my passpo
Re: Students Run For Their Lives After Spotting Large Snake In The Toilet (VIDEO) by CampussNews: 7:09am On Dec 02, 2021
This is not coincidental anymore...
Re: Students Run For Their Lives After Spotting Large Snake In The Toilet (VIDEO) by HADI854: 7:16am On Dec 02, 2021
CampussNews:
Update from

A video circulating on social media shows the moment some students saw a snake in their water closet toilet, Siggy reports.

The students of an unidentified school in Delta state took to their heels upon sighting the reptile.

In the video posted by @instablog9ja, they could be seen moving towards the toilet which had a snake popping out of the bowl.

As soon as they confirmed what it was they screamed out of fear and ran for their dear lives.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bmF__Ep2FI

https:///students-run-for-their-lives-after-spotting-large-snake-in-the-toilet-video/

Lalasticlala
Buy who come stand to snap am
Re: Students Run For Their Lives After Spotting Large Snake In The Toilet (VIDEO) by MVLOX(m): 7:38am On Dec 02, 2021
Dis Na Lala season ohhh sorry Snake season
Re: Students Run For Their Lives After Spotting Large Snake In The Toilet (VIDEO) by Gadafii: 7:45am On Dec 02, 2021
I think these serpents had their general annual meeting last few months and decided that entering thru toilet to attack people is the way for them cheesy
Re: Students Run For Their Lives After Spotting Large Snake In The Toilet (VIDEO) by Charmingrascal(m): 10:04am On Dec 02, 2021
Snakes seem to find solace in WCs in recent times than before.

This is an abnormality brought by Buhari's regime. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

PAST QUESTION AND ANSWER, ADMISSIONS PROCESS A.B.U ZARIA 2014/2015 / My First Year In Boarding School Experience / LASU 2016/2017 Post Graduate Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.